4.9
Cuisinart
Cuisinart Electric Fondue Pot

Cuisinart Electric Fondue Pot

4.9

Even my husband can use it!

Comments about Cuisinart Electric Fondue Pot:

We just received the Cuisinart Electric Fondue Pot as a gift and I am more than satisfied with it! I must admit, at first I was super nervous about using it because I have read that it is very difficult to clean after using, but that is anything but true! While it is still hot, I can clean it out without any issue in less than five minutes! The pot itself is great and I didn't even have to stir the chocolate fondue while we were eating it. While the recommended setting was 5 for cheese, I felt that it was a bit high, because our cheese kept bubbling. The forks worked great for spearing the food and the fondue stayed warm throughout the entire use. My only complaint about this fondue pot is that the cord is really short so you literally have to have it plugged in right next to an outlet. We just use an extension cord to solve this issue, but other than that it is great.

Awesome attractive electric fondue pot! P A R T Y !!

Comments about Cuisinart Electric Fondue Pot:

Works extremely well and much more attractive than a crockpot. A little extravagant but if you like to fondue this is for you! Great for parties and gatherings - everyone love fondue! Comes with skewers and good instructions. Easy to use but not fun to clean.

Fondue fun do!

from Highland, CA

Comments about Cuisinart Electric Fondue Pot:

I got this as a gift and i am in love. I am a big fan of the restaurant "The Melting Pot." This is the closest i can get to making fondue that comes out like the restaurant does. This pot is amazing. I love how easy to clean it is and its very stylish. I like that it comes with forks to use with it and it reminds me so much of my favorite restaurant. I would reccomend this pot to anyone who loves fondue. Its the best fondue pot ive owned. I owned other ones, but this one is the best!

Best fondue

from Chicago, IL

Comments about Cuisinart Electric Fondue Pot:

I have only used it once so far, but ease of use and clean up we're great and easy. It heated it fast but didn't burn the chocolate. It kept warm for several hours. The price was fairly reasonable, and you know if it is a cuisinart it will hold up over time. Next time ill try one of the recipes!

Fun and easy fondue set!

from Rochester, NY

Comments about Cuisinart Electric Fondue Pot:

We received this as a Christmas gift and could not wait to give it a try. It had been years (ok, decades) since we had owned a fondue set. It was only recently, on a trip to Switzerland, that I re-discovered the fun of fondue.
The Cuisinart CFO-3SS Electric Fondue Pot is a breeze to set up and use. The stainless steel pot is very sleek and the construction feels solid. We tried first using it with oil and the temperature control made it easy as can be. There was no oil splattering when it got hot or when we placed the meat in it. We felt very safe using it. The forks are the standard color coded ones, but they do the job. The meat came out evenly cooked and tender. Another thing this does, it encouraged our family to spend a more time conversing at the dinner table while the fondue pot does its magic. No more stuffing your face and then running away from the table. Overall, we are very happy with the Cuisinart and it will see much use for years to come.

A great electric fondue pot that does not burn sauces

from Providence, UT

Comments about Cuisinart Electric Fondue Pot:

I have two fondue pots, one cuisinart and one rival and this cuisinart is much more reliable to keep my cheese sauces warm without burning them (unlike the Rival). It is also a good size and easy to clean.

Yummy!

from Lakeville, MN

Comments about Cuisinart Electric Fondue Pot:

We purchased our Cuisinart Fondue pot on New Years Eve when our date night out at the Melting Pot restuarant got canceled. It was a great alternative to do fondue at home. This pot was sooo easy to use and clean. We found some great recipes to try and it also came with a recipe book with many other we'll try in the future. The heat settings worked great and kept our fondue warm and gooey as long as we were eating. It came with tons of fondue sticks and so we'd be set to host a little party even.

The only downside with an electric fondue pot is the cord and needing to have it plugged in somewhere. Fortunately we have an outlet on our kitchen island so could plug it in and have the pot in the middle where everyone could stand around it and eat. If we wanted to eat fondue at the kitchen table, however, it would be more of a challenge.

So Much Fun and So Healthy!

from Long Pond, PA

Comments about Cuisinart Electric Fondue Pot:

I am "into" Japanese cooking lately.  I lived in Japan as a child and I don't recall ever seeing any overweight Japanese people.  I figure a lot of it has to do with what they eat.  So I've been buying Miso and seaweed and other things to make delicious Japanese style soups instead of the heavy calorie stuff I usually eat.  I got stuck on the idea of cooking our meal at the table together, just like they did in the Japanese restaurants we frequented.

I bought a hot pot powered by a little can of Sterno fuel and it was great fun, but the broth never stayed hot.  I had to constantly put the broth back in a pot on the stove and heat it again because our food wasn't cooking.So I broke down and bought another Hot Pot.  This Cuisinart is perfect!  The broth will boil through your whole dinner if you like.  Everyone gets their little plates full of thinly sliced meats, seafood and vegetables, noodles and seaweed too, if you like, and they dip them one piece at a time into the pot.  When cooked a few moments later, they dip them into their dipping sauces and drop them into their bowl.  Delicious meals of all kinds can be cooked with boiling water or boiling broths this way.  We all love it.

love my fondue pot!

from Kaysville, UT

Comments about Cuisinart Electric Fondue Pot:

Okay, so I don't actually use my fondue pot that often, but when I do, I am very glad that I have it.  It works very well and heats very evenly.  It always makes for such a great time.  I love the fact that this fondue pot is electric and doesn't take smelly fuels.  With the fuel fondue pots you always have to worry about if you have enough of the smelly pink fuel gook to get through your party.  Just talking about the fondue pot makes me crave a little dipping action.  This is perfect for melting cheese or chocolate, or anything else I suppose.  I think this is a great addition to any kitchen and will make for many a fine gatherings.  It's perect for any occasion and is sure to be a real croud pleaser.  You may want to get more than one so you can do the cheese and chocolate at the same time...just a thought.  Good luck with all you fondue adventures.  I think you will be very happy with this unit!

The Cuisinart Electric Fondue Pot makes a great dinner at home!

from Columbia, SC

Comments about Cuisinart Electric Fondue Pot:

I got the Cuisinart Electric Fondue Pot as a wedding gift and I absolutely love it!  My husband and I are big fans of a well-known fondue restaurant in town, we love the food and the fun dinner - the only thing we don't love is the high price.  When we got the Cusinart Electric Fondue Pot, we were so excited because now we could have those fun dinners at home.  And this fondue pot definitely delivers.  It's very easy to use.  It keeps everything at the perfect temperature, so you don't have to worry about your cheese burning or your chocolate from hardening up.  It comes with plenty of forks so you can use it when company comes over as well.  The only few things I would warn you about are that the forks can scratch the bottom of the pot, so don't rub them around too hard, and you do have to clean it out between uses if you are going to do more than one course in a night.  But other than that, it works great, and it's perfect for a fun date night at home.