Other Popcorn Poppers:
CPM 100W, CPM 100
Cuisinart EasyPop Hot Air Popcorn Maker CPM-100

Pop healthier popcorn with hot air! The Cuisinart EasyPop Hot Air Popcorn Maker is exceptionallyeasy to use. Kernels go into a popping chamber – no oil is required – and hot air sends up to 10 cups ofpopcorn up and out the chute right into a waiting bowl. And it all happens in less than 3 minutes!

Cuisinart EasyPop Hot Air Popcorn Maker CPM-100

Cuisinart EasyPop Hot Air Popcorn Maker

Comments about Cuisinart EasyPop Hot Air Popcorn Maker CPM-100:

I had a hot air popcorn popper for years and a few years back it broke. I didn't buy a new one right away, instead just using the microwave. I found out I was a diabetic and so I started doing a lot of research into healthy eating. I realized that the microwave popcorn was bad for me, and looked into getting a new hot air popper. Initially I bought a different one, it was round, and I just wasn't that impressed with it. Some of the popcorn ended up burnt, and it wasn't very easy to clean. So for Christmas I asked for a new one. My family bought me the cuisinart and I was pretty excited as I have some other cuisinart products that I really love. The first time I tried this popper I was so pleased. The popcorn popped up big and fluffy. It didn't fly all over the place, it landed right in the bowl. It had the nice little butter melter on the top, so you can melt the butter as you're popping. I totally love my Cusinart Hot Air Popcorn Maker. I have been using this about 3 times a week since Christmas, and it works like a charm. It's very easy to clean and very easy to use.

• Settings/Features: