4.1

4.1

Pros

Cons

• Safety:

Such an easy and convenient product

There are many toaster ovens on the market. This is, however, a trusted brand name and comes with a 3-year warranty. I think that's such an important thing for appliances. I also like that this appliance matches the others I have by the same maker.

It's not too big inside, but it allows for cooking of about 4 pieces of toast, somewhat stacked on the corners. I would prefer it be a tad bigger.

It's easy to use because the knobs on the right hand side are labeled well. I am fairly certain a child can learn to use such a machine if they are taught about heat temperatures.

I love having a convection oven because sometimes it's easier than turning on the big oven for meals-for-one.

My oven can cook up to 500 degrees... which makes it such a great tool for an on-the-go kitchen or heating up small items. It heats faster than a regular oven and is really superb it heating abilities. I would buy another of the same brand/make if this one ever stops working.

Works good just not that easy for me

I love having a toaster oven, they have so much capability and are generally fairly easy to use.  We replaced our old toaster oven that quit working after several years of use with the Cuisinart Toaster Oven.  We were excited to get a new toaster oven that had so many features including the convection oven feature.  Once we had it in place I found it harder to use than I had anticipated.  We pretty much use our toaster oven for toast and for chicken nuggets.  For me the dial knob is hard to turn and that makes it difficult to set an accurate time for cooking.  I have basically given up on this and just turn it and then sit and wait for the food to be done.  Sometimes I get sidetracked while making others things and forget and have to deal with burnt food.  For some reason other toaster ovens we have had seemed easier to get set right for whatever we were cooking.  My children like to make their own food and they liked using the other toaster oven we had but this one they have difficulty turning the knob as well.  It is a good toaster over just a little harder to use than I would like.

Long Lasting Quality Oven

Comments about Cuisinart Convection Toaster Oven Broiler:

I have used this oven for 2 years and it is well made and still performs well. It does require some cleaning frequently inside and out.

Even Heating
This oven heats very evenly and toasts and cooks good on the top side and the bottom side. even after 2 years of continuous use use, it performs well in this category.

Safety
This oven seems to be very safe, although as with any oven it can be dangerous. I always unplug it from the wall outlet just to be sure. It has a very short electrical plug so as to reduce the chance of overheating the cord.

This oven is stainless steel on the outside which can be hard to clean and shine. The inside has a removable tray that catches the crumbs and can be easily removed from the front to empty.

My oven is 2 years old and still performs very well. it is well designed and constructed, as, in my opinion, all Cuisinart products are.

This oven is well designed. The controls are easy to locate and operate. It stays cool around the control areas during heating.

• Safety:

I cook everything in it and it works perfectly.

Comments about Cuisinart Convection Toaster Oven Broiler:

I use this for literally everything in the kitchen. French fries? Yes. Pizza? Yes. Cookies? Yes. Anything that needs to re heated goes straight into the oven. It is always well heated and remarkably easy to clean. Baking in here even does well. Cookies can be fully cooked in under ten minutes, and I don't wait for my cookies. It's easy to use and work for everything. I highly recommend it.

I only clean the pan every once in a while. Hint: use foil! Then throw it away. No cleaning needed!

Have only had it for a few weeks so I can only judge short term.

Looks great in the kitchen. Doesn't stand out too much and compliments well.

• Safety:

Okay but definitely no WOW factor

Comments about Cuisinart Convection Toaster Oven Broiler:

The convection oven feature of this does not cook any faster than a typical standard toaster oven. I purchased this oven to replace a similar Cuisinart toaster oven and am disappointed in the convection operation. It toasts great, is roomy and has many good features, but the main reason I purchased it was for the convection operation and it does not meet that expectation.

Safety
So far I have had no problems with the safety of this oven. The Cuisinart convection oven that I had prior to this one actually melted the cord, but after reading other reviews, I think it was a fluke that it happened.

I particularly like the slide in crumb tray which removes easily for cleaning. The tray is small enough that it can be put in the dishwasher without difficulty

The crumb tray, the racks and the location of the operation knobs make the design very user friendly.

Cuisinart TOB-60 Convection Toaster Oven Broiler Is A Cool Find

from Stockton, CA

Comments about Cuisinart Convection Toaster Oven Broiler:

I make a lot of my favorite things in this toaster oven broiler. I really love toaster ovens because they are so easy to use and they are very small compared to the big ovens. They are less of a hassle that’s for sure. This toaster oven broiler is super safe to use. I love to make “fish, chicken and pizza”. I can heat up cookies that I have already made as well. I love to broil fish in it because of the broiled flavoring. I think it makes pizza and heats up cookies the best. Don’t get me wrong, there are a lot of things this toaster oven works great on. I love to toast waffles in it. The waffles come out very “crispy”. When the waffles are done, I put whip cream on them, for a breakfast delight. This toaster oven is perfect for the holidays when guests come over and you need to heat up appetizers or treats fast. I just put the things that need heated in it, then take them out, and take the goodies on a tray and serve them. It will broil, toast and bake things and re-heat meals in a snap. It will work wonders on any kind of “toast” of course. It will cut down your electric bill too. It won’t be an energy hog either. When cooking, “as long as you pay attention”, you won’t have to worry about burning anything. The settings are simple to use and read. The interior doesn’t get sticky either. It heats food evenly! I like the style, color and cute design. It’s perfect for any kitchen. The “Cuisinart TOB-60 Convection Toaster Oven Broiler” has worked well for many years. The price is fair too, so it gets (4 STARS).

Decent

Comments about Cuisinart Convection Toaster Oven Broiler:

I bought the Cuisinart Convection Taoster Oven when I lived in a very small apartment that was either really hot or really cold based on the time of year. Having a toaster oven allowed me to make food for my spouse and mysel without heating up the entire apartment on hot summer days. Of course, toaster ovens are not as good as ovens when it comes to heating your food properly and evenly . . . But this one certaintly tries its hardest to compete with a full size oven. I find that I have to cook my food longer than I would in a regular oven, but that is to be expected. The up side is that it takes about 2 minutes to heat the toaster oven up opposed to taking 15 minutes to heat up a full sized oven.

Even Heating
It heats relatively well.

Safety
You can't get much safer than a oven on the counter, instead of by your knees.

Not bad to clean. The crumb tray removes easily and that's about it.

It has held up for over 2 years . . . that's a very long time for my family to not break something.

I like the design.

Very nice toaster oven

from Portland, OR

Comments about Cuisinart Convection Toaster Oven Broiler:

My Cuisinart toaster oven is a very nice functional appliance.  I have had other toaster ovens in the past.  The older ones I used to make frozen pizza in. I would make toast in them.  I would occasionally broil and item or two in them.  But they were not really a functional oven.   This Cuisinart oven in a very usable oven.  I have made casseroles in it.  It keeps the temperature very nice.  I have baked a pie in my toaster oven.  I used the convection oven for baking the pie and it came out very nice and evenly browned.  I did have to turn the pie half way through but that is alright with me.

I use it to keep items I have cooked warm also.  The convection oven keeps pancakes from getting too wet from steam while making the rest. It can keep crispy foods crispy while finishing out the rest of the meal.  I have used it to cook cornbread when I did not want to heat up the big oven.  I have broiled steaks in it.  All of these things came out just as good or better than my standard oven.

It doesn't toast bread as quickly as a regular toaster but it has so many more uses than a regular toaster.

Even Heating
This little toaster oven is great for baking cookies and pies. Works well for casseroles too.

• Safety:

my black and decker toaster oven broiler is wonderful.

from Palm Harbor, FL

Comments about Cuisinart Convection Toaster Oven Broiler:

It is a very good product.  You do not have to open up your big oven.  It's wonderful for a small family.  You can do almost anything with this little machine, I cannot live without it because it makes my life a little easier.  However, the toasting does take a long time,

Great gift, used daily!

from Kansas City, MO

Comments about Cuisinart Convection Toaster Oven Broiler:

This is a sturdy, hard working toaster oven. We use it for EVERYTHING, so much so that it should be dead by now, but alas... it isn't! Works like a champ. Love being able to pop something in the oven without heating up the whole house.

An Amazing Oven!

from South Bend, IN

Comments about Cuisinart Convection Toaster Oven Broiler:

I have owned this oven for several years and it is a great product. I have an oven I use in our home but bought this piece to travel with in our camper. It is perfect for full meals or for cooking up other baked treats. It gives me a healthier cooking option not requiring me to use cooking oils or grease, which I also don't care to use in such a small space. My food tastes fresh and tasty when it comes out. The size is convenient and allows me to cook larger items in it or heat smaller snacks. The set up as well as the directions were easy to use as well as easy to follow. I feel that it is a safe product as well and is user friendly. We take it on all of our trips and enjoy using to cook our meals!

Cuisinart Toaster Ovens Are Terrific

from Aliso Viejo, CA

Comments about Cuisinart Convection Toaster Oven Broiler:

We've always gotten a lot of use out our toaster ovens. Most of the time you only need to heat a small tray's worth of food (e.g. a couple of lsices of pizza, a tray of chicken nuggets, a couple of rolls...etc) and it doesn't make sense to fire up a large oven and heat the whole kitchen on an already scorching summer day.

And this model certainly does the trick. It doesn't have all the bells and whistles but it does the basics and a few extra things quite well. The controls are very intuitive and it heats up quickly and efficiently. The convection baking will quickly and thoroughly bake food. The thing I like the best is that the crumb tray comes out through the front. We use ot have a B&D model where the tray pulled through the back. It was kind of a hassle since you'd have to pull it away from the wall to clear the tray. Timer works like an egg timer and will automatically shut the oven off afterwards.

Overall a good basic toaster oven. Even cooks toast!