Other Blenders:
Immersion Blenders
Cuisinart
Cuisinart CSB-44N Handheld Blender

Cuisinart CSB-44N Handheld Blender

Pros

• Good power output (3)

• Versatility:

Perfect size hand mixer, super durable!

from Redmond, WA

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Durable
  • Easy To Clean
  • Powerful

Cons

• Unstable

• Cooking
  • Small mixing

Comments about Cuisinart CSB-44N Handheld Blender:

The Cuisinart handheld mixer is great for mixing one serving proportions. For example: I like to make my own milkshakes, and this was perfect for mixing right in your own tall glass. The handheld mixer felt like it had super power for being so little. But also, don't press so hard, because it made a funny sound for me and I felt like I as going to break it. Overall, great handled mixer!!

Fun Kitchen Gadget

from Montreal Quebec

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
  • Powerful
  • Stable

• Cooking
    • Drinks
    • Large Kitchen
    • Small Kitchen

Comments about Cuisinart CSB-44N Handheld Blender:

I tried this great kitchen gadget at a friends house a few days ago. She saw how much fun I was having with it so she loaned it to me for a couple of weeks. In the last four days I have used it to make smoothies, humus, berries and whipped cream desserts, to mix yogurt and fruit together. I have used it to blend spices and eggs for omelets. I even tried it to whip mashed potato's. When I added enough milk and butter, the gadget worked nicely. I used it to make my own salad dressing, thirty seconds and wow it was done. It fits into my hands comfortably. It does not vibrate too much when holding it. It is not very loud or annoying. Clean up is a snap. All parts can easily be washed and dried thoroughly. I find this little machine to be quite practical for so many things that I am going to try to use it for making soup. I think it's a fun gadget for any kitchen because it can be used for many things.

Definitely the best

from St Barbara, CA

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Good Pitcher
    • Powerful
    • Precise Control
    • Stable

• Drinks
      • Large Kitchen

Definitely the best

It is the best blender that exists throughout the market certainly provides an enviable quality, ensuring more than buy a lifetime investment, as it has finished truly art, made with highly durable materials and what is much better after using it, you will be amazed at the ease with which you can wash it.

With this product you will get the perfect kitchen for you and your partner, you can make any kind of smoothies, juices, sauces, experiment and do everything you've always wanted to do in your kitchen. So pamper the most important thing you have in your life, your family, your children, your siblings, your parents, your boyfriend, your girlfriend, your friends in order all your loved ones.It is a producer provides an enviable by all reliability and will make your life much more pleasant.

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Love This thing!!

Comments about Cuisinart CSB-44N Handheld Blender:

This blender is awesome! I enjoy using it and it is very effective.

Blending Power
      It definitely has the power to get the job done! I wouldn't say it's as powerful as a traditional stand blender, but it definitely works great at blending something in a bowl. I find it super convenient when you are cooking and don't want to get out the stand blender and dirty another thing you have to wash. This is way easier to clean than a whole blender.

Versatility
      Super versatile! You can use it for all kinds of things! Because of the way it's designed you can use it when cooking for all kinds of different things. I've used it for purees, soups, sauces, all kinds of things!

Super easy to clean, you just have to be careful of the blades, but if you have ever owned a blender you would already know this.

Put the blender end in the bowl and turn it on. Super easy to use! Just don't take it out of whatever you are blending while it is blending. My boyfriend did that once and it wasn't a pretty site.

I love the design, super sleek. I like the clean lines and the minimal look to it.

It's been around for years, I don't use it often, but the power is still there from the first day we used it. I would say that it is pretty durable.

• Versatility:

Handheld blender that does a surprisingly good job

from north augusta sc

Comments about Cuisinart CSB-44N Handheld Blender:

I was skeptical with this hand mixer but I was very surprised with the power of this small machine! The hand mixer blends as well as any commercial blender. I have made home made cat food with this mixer, which is not a typical use but that is how powerful this mixer is. I have also made smoothies, crushed ice, mixed sauces, and made whipped cream. It is very small so it will not take up a lot of counter space! A piece did break off when I was mixing a tough cream, so be careful of that. Otherwise, this earns the highest review possible and I definitely recommend it!

Blending Power
      Surprisingly high blending power for a hand mixer.

Versatility
      Either crush ice or blend food.

Very simple to clean. The parts click off and simple to wipe off food particles.

Very simple to use. I simply click on the attachment and I'm good to go!

Very attractive design and it looks good in my kitchen!

One of the spokes broke off when I was using it to blend a tough mixture. I took it off and it still functions properly, but beware if you are mixing a thick sauce.

• Versatility:

easy to use handheld mixer.

from Stroudsburg, PA

Comments about Cuisinart CSB-44N Handheld Blender:

The Cuisinart CSB-44N Handheld Blender is a great cordless rechargeable handheld blender that only has a detachable blade, whipping attachment, and just one push to start button. It also comes with a 16 oz. beaker as well. The detachable parts are dishwasher safe, which makes it easy to clean, and it recharges quickly so you don't have to worry about waiting a long time for it to charge.

I like to use this mixer for all sorts of things. It's great to make smoothies/protein shakes, soups, pasta sauces, pancake/waffle batter, as well as cake/cookie batter, and much more.

It makes life easier because I don't have to take out the big blenders or mixers, and it's much easier to take apart, put together, and store away in my drawers when I'm done with it.

If you don't have a handheld mixer like this and spend a lot of time in the kitchen, I would recommend to get one, because it really does make my life easier.

Blending Power
      If the size of the handheld blender it's pretty strong, but it will take a little bit longer for extra tough to blend items. It does crush things very well, and everything I blend is always smooth it just takes more work sometimes.

Versatility
      It is very versatile but it's not as strong as most mixers since you only have one speed. It takes longer to blend the harder items though. You can use it for many uses.

It comes apart, which makes it easy to clean. The detachable part can be put in the dishwasher. Or I just run a little soapy water in a glass through it, and rinse it. That gets rid of messes much quicker.

It's very easy to use, it only has a one step power button, and there's nothing else to it. Even a child could use this by themselves safely.

I like the design because it's cordless and recharges quickly so it makes it much easier to blend and mix all the things I need to in my kitchen without the hassle of a blender or bigger mixer. It's very sleek and easy to store when I'm done using it.

I've had this mixer for a few years, and I have never had any problems with it. Cuisinart always makes very durable/well made products.

• Versatility:

Good for those without a blender.

Comments about Cuisinart CSB-44N Handheld Blender:

I like this product overall, but there are better blenders.

Blending Power
      This product is pretty good, being what it is. It blends perfectly well, but takes a bit longer and a bit more man power than if you had a stand alone blender.

Versatility
      This product can be used with most items, but make simply take longer to blend tougher items.

This product comes apart to make it easier to clean, which is a great help. however, I have had some difficulty in cleaning the blade part of it sometimes.

This product is very easy to use and store. It is small so it does not take up too much space in your valuable kitchen drawers, which is always a plus.

I really like the slender design and the way that this product looks. It is slim and easy to hold. I have small hands and can still comfortably hold this product.

I have had this product for a few years now and it is still going strong. However, since I got a Kitchenaid Stand mixer, I have not used it as much as I used to. I do recommend it to those with smaller kitchens and smaller household needs than myself.

Wonderful hand blender

from Scotland, SD

Comments about Cuisinart CSB-44N Handheld Blender:

This small hand blender is wonderful for making a single serving smoothly, or blending up food for the baby. It is easy to clean. Love the color selection. Wish it includes a cover for the blades while storing so you don't get cut whild taking it out if the drawer or dull the blade by getting it chipped or scraped on other items.

Blending Power
      The hand blender is very power for its small size. It works a little harder on frozen foods but what blender doesn't that's more of a job for my Ninja.

Versatility
      This blender is great for outing in the camper or just using for small jobs or when you don't want to drag the big blender out.

The head attaches and dis attaches very easily for cleaning.

This is very easy to use just plug it in push the button and away you go!

I love the design. Contours to you band very well. Love the color selection.

Since it is a Cuisinart I know it is going to last even with much use and abuse.

• Versatility:

The Cuisinart Handheld Blender is a great time and space-saver!

Comments about Cuisinart CSB-44N Handheld Blender:

I love my cuisinart stick blender. It saves me time, space and energy because of it's easy to use, and easy to clean features. I love that in recipes that before would have me scoop out some soup and blend in my blender, now I can use my stick blender and have less cleanup afterwards, (not to mention the time savings). If I want a single milkshake, rather than get out my blender, I can make a shake in a single cup with less mess and less cleanup! I love the Cuisinart brand as well, I have several kitchen gadgets with the Cuisinart name and they all stand up to my standards. I purchased my first cuisinart stick blender and the motor burned out, but was very satisfied with Cuisinart's customer service in quickly and easily replacing it with a new one. I've never had any problems with my new stick blender and being somebody who cooks several meals a day as well as cans and bakes constantly, my stick blender has had a lot of use!

The power is awesome!

Versatility
      I can use my stick blender for a myriad of uses.

If I'm not using it to make cheesy potato soup, it's quite easy to use, however the blade is so sharp, it does freak me out a little that one day I'll mess up and slice off a finger.

Super easy to use!

I love the sleek design, as well as the color choices.

Other than my first one, my current was has proven to be quite durable.

• Versatility:

Easy, handheld blender to use for blended soups

Comments about Cuisinart CSB-44N Handheld Blender:

I use my handheld blender for everything from refried beans to blended soups. It's easy to use and clean.

It's fast and powerful

Versatility
      Can be used for multitasking, smoothies, soups. It doesn't take up much space, I keep it in my drawer at the kitchen counter so that I can just get it out every morning for smoothies

Just put into soapy warm water and run.

It's compact so there isn't a lot of equipment like with blenders and it doesn't take any counter space

It looks slick

I've had mine now for 2 years and it's still going great.