Other Microwave Ovens:
Cuisinart
CMW200
Cuisinart CMW-200 1000 Watt Microwave

Cuisinart CMW-200 1000 Watt Microwave

Great 1.5 cubic foot microwave.

Comments about Cuisinart CMW-200 1000 Watt Microwave:

This is a smaller, though not tiny, microwave. At 1000 watts it has plenty of power for the average household. There is not an over abundance of buttons or cooking options which is a relief from many on the market. For reheating coffee there is a 30 second button which does a fine job for that task.

Plenty of power at 1000 watts. I haven't had any problems what so ever heating or cooking with this microwave.

Settings/Features
There are plenty of settings yet not overwhelmingly so. I'm Very happy to not have to get frustrated and lost at how to operate this machine.

As easy as it gets. Remove the tray and clean away. There are no obstacles that get in your way. Of course the more often you clean the inside the easier it will be.

One button operation for 80% of what I use it for. Easy to understand buttons on the front of the case. No scratching your head with this unit.

Seems plenty solid. Door shuts solidly and the outside is stainless steel. Very durable.

Cuisinart stainless steel handsome.

• Settings/Features:

Cuisinart stainless steel countertop 1kw microwave oven.

Comments about Cuisinart CMW-200 1000 Watt Microwave:

Attractive, powerful and easy to clean and maintain - Cuisinart lives up to its reputation.

Above average performance - however my old Kenmore was superior in performance for the same wattage.

Settings/Features
Many settings and features including a thermometer probe option. Great for large meat items.

Warm water and soap and you are done - no chemical! Can leave a film!

Piece of cake to use! My children use it often without any issues.

Two years going strong!

Very attractive finish and very functional - very pleased with this handsome unit.

• Settings/Features:

Cuisinart CMW-200 1000 Watt Microwave makes me happy

from Metuchen, NJ

Comments about Cuisinart CMW-200 1000 Watt Microwave:

Got this one for Christmas with the gift cards that We got as present... Honestly is great, works great, has so many options but, well you have to be careful the plate, lol, i didnt put it correctly and was making this weird noises, i though i broke it but my hobby checked it and told me my mistake...lol...

Is pricy, i was a bit apprehensive to buy it becuase of the price and if it didnt work after a while... We have being using it for six months and it works without any problem... and like i said, dont do what i did, put the plate correctly lol.

Pretty nice Cuisinart Microwave oven

from Redding, CA

Comments about Cuisinart CMW-200 1000 Watt Microwave:

My Cuisinart CMW-200 1000 Watt Microwave oven came to me as a gift. I was really excited to get it... but soon learned that it is more microwave than I need. I have no use for it other than a quick warm up, frozen foods, making tea... I don't use the Oven/Grill part. It is just too confusing. Too many buttons for this busy mom. My husband, who is loves electronics hasn't even bothered to figure it out either. The instructions were long... lol!

It looks sharp sitting on my counter. I get many complements on it. I would not have purchased it for myself though. It was rather expensive for just a microwave.

It is easy to clean. The stainless steel just wipes clean... no worries!

I love my microwave though!