4.9
Other Juicers:
Cuisinart
CCJ 500
Cuisinart CCJ-500 Pulp Control Citrus Juicer CCJ%2D500

Summary

From the smallest lime to the largest grapefruit, this sleek brushed stainless steel citrus juicer getsout more juice more efficiently. An adjustable auto-reversing reamer features “custom” pulp controlsettings, and the unique Final-Spin feature maximizes the amount of juice from each piece of fruit.Dishwasher-safe parts make cleanup a breeze.

Cuisinart CCJ-500 Pulp Control Citrus Juicer CCJ%2D500

4.9

Pros

Cons

• Versatility/Number of Features:

Makes the perfect amount of pulp!

from Westchester, IL

Comments about Cuisinart CCJ-500 Pulp Control Citrus Juicer CCJ%2D500:

I don't drink much juice, but when I do I like it to be fresh so I purchased the Cuisinart CC3-500 Pulp Control Citrus Juicer. This juicer is very simple to use. I mainly use this juicer to make orange juice. I set the juicer for low pulp and place the orange on the reamer. It automatically starts moving once I press down. The juice instantly starts dispensing from the sprout. When I put a second orange on the reamer it starts spinning back the other way for some reason, but the results are still the same. Once I'm done with the second orange I place the lid over the reamer and press down to get as much juice as possible out of the remaining pulp. Each time it produces a smooth drink with minimum pulp. I also use this juicer to add lemon juice to my chicken. When I'm done I click up the dispensing nozzle so juice doesn't drip on to my counter. Cleaning this juicer is very simple and only takes a couple of minutes. I usually just remove the lid with the reamer and rinse them out in the sink. On occasion I have placed the reamer with the lid in the dish washer and everything came out great.

• Versatility/Number of Features:

Great juicer for your citrus

from Atlanta, GA

Comments about Cuisinart CCJ-500 Pulp Control Citrus Juicer CCJ%2D500:

I totally recommend this juicer to everyone to loves to drink freshly squeezed orange juice.

Pulp Setting Effectiveness
This Cuisinart Citrus Juicer provides a great squeeze with little pulp to deal with. This juicer is very effective in giving you a lot of juice instead of a cup full of pulp which in turn allows you to truly enjoy your juice with ease of swallowing.

Stability While in Use
This juicer stands still while in use avoiding any spills.

The main feature of any juicer that makes it a great buy for me, is the ease of cleaning that they can offer. With my busy schedule, I truly enjoy making my own fresh fruit orange juice but do not like to waste too much time cleaning the equipment once I am done. This juicer makes it easy for me to use it and clean it without wasting any time.

Versatility/Number of Features
I like that one of the juicer's features is that I do not have to worry about using the juicer with just one type of citrus. I enjoy the fact that I can use any type of citrus and know that I will get a great deal of juice extracted from the fruit.

The design is great for small spaced under cabinet use.

• Versatility/Number of Features:

A useful tool must be in each kitchen

Comments about Cuisinart CCJ-500 Pulp Control Citrus Juicer CCJ%2D500:

I just purchased the juicer two weeks ago. It takes about 5 minutes to juice 2 oranges with perfect performance. I love the final centrifugal step that takes to the last drop's juice from the pulp. It seems to be durable. It has a great design. Looks pretty in the kitchen. The only problem I have had was with the pulp control. After juicing 1 and a half orange, it gets full and the juice pours out to the drain section because the pulps clot the pores. I also like the reverse rotating feature. It makes juicing more efficient and also saves time. It is stable on the bench somehow sticks in the place. It is very easy to clean if you clean it as soon as you are done with juicing. Do not let it dry that makes it very tough to clean the whole pulps. In overall, it is a must-to-have device in the kitchen especially when you want to make your own lemon juice, orange juice, or grapefruit juice.

• Versatility/Number of Features:

Cuisinart juicer with pulp control is awesome!

Comments about Cuisinart CCJ-500 Pulp Control Citrus Juicer CCJ%2D500:

Works perfectly - the pulp control rocks! Got our moneys worth for sure.

Pulp Setting Effectiveness
Pulp control works excellently! Keeps the kids happy but still allows for the pulp level I prefer.

Stability While in Use
Good - low vibrations!

Can get a bit sticky but acceptable.

Have been using this item for well over a year and have had no issues or had to replace anything.

Well designed and attractive housing matches my other cuisinart appliances.

Suprisingly Awesome.

from Toledo, OH

Comments about Cuisinart CCJ-500 Pulp Control Citrus Juicer CCJ%2D500:

I received this Cuisinart CCJ-500 Pulp Control Citrus Juicer CCJ%2D500 as a christmas gift. My first thought was what the heck do I need a juicer for! However, I had grandkids spend the night and they wanted to try it and WOW. It is great. It was easy to use, it doesn’t take up a lot of counter space so I can leave it out, and it has become one of my most used small appliances. It was easy for my grandkids to use (ages 5, 8 & 11). It really got all of the juice out of the oranges also. The juice was not too pulpy either. The cleanup was easy too. This is a super juicer especially for someone who didn’t even know she needed one! I bought one for my sister-in-law as a gift and was surprised at how reasonable priced it is too.

It really works...

Stability While in Use
Stable enough for my grandkids to use.

Much of it is dishwasher safe.

Very well made.

Versatility/Number of Features
It is not a high end juicer but has plenty of features - alot of bang for the buck.

Looks nice sitting on my counter and doesn't take up alot of room.

• Versatility/Number of Features:

Summarize this product in one sentence.

Comments about Cuisinart CCJ-500 Pulp Control Citrus Juicer CCJ%2D500:

I never really felt that a juicer was practical but was I ever wrong. I don't know how I have so long without one! The ease of use of my Cuisinart first thing in the morning is a true blessing. There is nothing better than fresh squeezed orange juice to start your day. My kids absolutely love it too! My had always previously bought pulp-free orange juice but the Cuisinart has an easy to use pump control feature. My wife was a little skeptical of this but she now sees how well it works and she has been converted over! I love to use my Cuisinart to make fresh squeezed juice to use in my smoothies. It is amazing how good a smoothie tastes with fresh squeezed juice versus juice out of a carton! So good!

pulp control is awesome

from Hartman, AR

Comments about Cuisinart CCJ-500 Pulp Control Citrus Juicer CCJ%2D500:

everyone likes to have fresh juice but no one like to use the old juicers. this cuisinart CCJ 500 pulp control citrus juicer is for you. Just put your citrus in the top and turn it own and watch the magic happen. It gives you fresh squeezed juice in a matter of minutes. easy to use easy to clean and best of all it does not kill your arm trying to get some fresh squeezed juice. It is so easy to use that kids will want to help you make fresh squeezed juice which is so much more healthier for you than store bought.

Pulp Setting Effectiveness
It gets all the pulp out of the fruit when you juice it.

Stability While in Use
it is very stabil while using this, it does not more at all.

It will last for years to come.