Other Blenders:
Cuisinart CBT-1000 Blender

Cuisinart CBT-1000 Blender

What a great blender!!!

Comments about Cuisinart CBT-1000 Blender:

I got this blender for Christmas. It's been going non stop since it came into the house. Blends everything great! No little pieces left....smooth. The only problem that I have come across using this blender is making milk shakes. They come out looking like a smoothie and I'd prefer a much smoother blend..

Blending Power
It takes the biggest chunks of food and blends them smooth as silk! Plus, it gets it done so fast! I'm really impressed with everything my blender does!! You don't find bits and pieces of food when your done blending.

Versatility
It can go from blending smoothies to blending soups with no problem at all!! I've pureed carrots, broccoli and celery in this blender and everything that I have "blended" has come out so smooth. Crushes ice really nice!! The crush is all the same size! Really impressed with the versatility of this blender!

The only problem that I have run across cleaning is the blades. I've cut myself once or twice on the blades, trying to get them clean. It's a little big and bulky, but overall, except for the blades, its super easy to clean.

You put your ingredients in...turn it on and it's done!!! Everything on the front of the blender is self explanatory and it does what it's supposed to do !! Very pleased!! I pull it out, plug it in and away I go. I made pesto in it last night, took the insert cap off, poured in my olive oil and had perfect pesto in less than a minute.

It's a little bit "chunky" and takes up more room than I would like. It's appearance does not take away from it's performance!!! I just wish it was a little sleeker. It's difficult to store it. It's high and wide.

I've only owned it for 5 months. I hope it lives up to my other Cuisinart appliances reputation. I can only speak for my other Cuisinart appliances, I've had them for years with no problems. I'm more than sure that my blended will live up to my expectations. So far, so good!!!

• Blending Power:
  • Versatility:

So easy yet can do anything!

from Newport, VT

Comments about Cuisinart CBT-1000 Blender:

This mixer is amazing and am not surprised considering it is Cuisinart! I have never had any problems with their products. It is so quiet yet simple to operate. I made fantastic smoothies in this blender that tasted like they were made professionally. It is also easy to clean and comes out quickly.

I would recommend this to anyone needing a blender for simple or complicated things to make.

• Blending Power: