Other Blenders:
Cuisinart
Cuisinart CB-600 Blender

Cuisinart CB-600 Blender

Smooth, efficient, quick and easy

Comments about Cuisinart CB-600 Blender:

Very nice smooth and easy functioning. My kids love it also! Can use for absolutely anything. We use it for sauces, desserts, drinks, anything and everything! Can serve right out of pitcher. No need to hide it away when friends come over. The look is great! They will be jealous and it will be put on their must have list.

Blending Power
Fast with multiple speeds. We use this a few times a week. We have fun cooking, baking and making things as a family. What better way to bring a family together than to create new things together or make family favorite recipes.

Versatility
Anything you want to chop, mix, purée is simple and easy. Breakfast, lunch and dinner done quickly.

Just as easy/ difficult as any other

As I said before, my kids love to use it also! Pretty simple

Sleek, modern and innovative

I have had no problems at all. I have used it so many times and have cleaned it after each use. Have had no issues with this product.

• Blending Power:
  • Versatility:

cuisinart blender and food processor combo-multitasking marvel

from Lees Summit, MO

Comments about Cuisinart CB-600 Blender:

This blender/food processor is amazing. The horsepower is outstanding and all parts (except base) can be put into the top rack of your dishwasher. I use this to make everything from salads to margaritas and it stands up to them all. I've had mine for 7+ years and have only had to replace the blender blade because I didn't have the blender unit securely attached to the base while using.

Blending Power
I've blended everything from veggies to ice and it blends them all.

Versatility
It can be used for many tasks from blending to shredding.

The unit is easy to clean in the top rack of the dishwasher or by hand with dish soap and water.

Multi speeds and blend/processing strength make this unit easy to use and versatile.

The design is sleek in black, glass, and steel like aesthetics which match my major kitchen appliances and looks great on my counter top.

The product has not failed on any task given and has lasted 7+ years and is still going strong.

• Blending Power: