4.8
PSC-650
Cuisinart 6.5-Quart Programmable Slow Cooker

Cuisinart 6.5-Quart Programmable Slow Cooker

4.8

This is the best crock pot ever!

Comments about Cuisinart 6.5-Quart Programmable Slow Cooker:

This is by far the best crock pot ever! The sleek design allows you to keep it on the counter without clashing with any kitchen décor. It wipes down easily and clean well in the dishwasher. The crock is large and wide, allowing awkward cuts of meat to fit in and cook. The timer/warm feature is a must have! After your meal is done cooking, the "warm" feature keeps your meal warm until you are able to eat without overcooking/ drying out your meal.

Time to Heat
This crock pot heats up quickly and evenly.

Cooking Performance
This crock pot has even cooking temperatures. No "hot spots" during cooking

Crock is dishwasher safe. I always spray sides with non-stick spray to make cleaning a little easier.

easy cooking with the touch of a button. time delay and adjustable time options are great features

the neutral colors (black and stainless steel) are easy to go with any kitchen decor

I use mine all of the time and have never had a problem. Had it for 3 years now.

• Time to Heat:
  • Cooking Performance:

great for busy people

from Simi Valley, CA

Comments about Cuisinart 6.5-Quart Programmable Slow Cooker:

I love my Cuisinart crockpot! It has been my lifesaver on those busy days when you dont know how you are going to make time to cook dinner for your family.  The meal options are endless. You can throw together a roast, soup enchiladas, you name it it can be made in the crockpot. You just put all the ingredients in and turn it on low and you are done.  The nice thing is you can set a timer and it switches to warm when the food is done, so you dont have to worry about over cooking anything while you are at work.  It is very well mad and the crock is very heavy.  Very easy to clean.  I usually have to let mine soak over night if I make chili or anything with liquid, it tends to really stick to the sides.  This would make a great gift for someone who is just going out on their own and doesnt really have a ton of skill in the kitchen or a ton of time to cook for themselves.  Also makes a great wedding gift!

This product is great for people that have had Lapband Surgery

from Winters, CA

Comments about Cuisinart 6.5-Quart Programmable Slow Cooker:

My slow cooker is awesome I can prepare many meals , for my self and my family fast and quick, I recently just had surgery and I am unable to eat fried foods, I need soft good food, so my slow cooker has been a blessing. I will always own one of this great inventions it will always be a part of my families cooking life. My food taste the best when it cook slow and marinates it its one juice's.

If i was stranded on an island-this would be what i took with me

from Raleigh, NC

Comments about Cuisinart 6.5-Quart Programmable Slow Cooker:

I absolutely love my Cuisinart slow cooker. It was a wedding gift that my mother made me register for-and i have been thanking her for that! It is by far and away one of our favorite wedding gifts that we received and is definitely the appliance that gets the most use in our kitchen. Especially love that when the timer expires-it automatically goes to warm heat just to keep things warm until you are ready. I love that it is big enough that i can do multiple meals and as i do not spend much time in the kitchen, i love how quickly preparation time is for many recipes then we literally get to walk in at night to a hot cooked meal. The actual crockpot is removable which makes for easy cleaning, though we have found and LOVE the slow cooker bags (avialable at most grocery stores) which make cleaning ridiculous. Simply empty out the contents then throw the bag away. Voila! My husband particularyly loves that the glass cover is see through as he can "check" on the progress through the day! i love my cuisinart slow cooker!

Another great Cuisinart Product

from Beverly Hills, CA

Comments about Cuisinart 6.5-Quart Programmable Slow Cooker:

I purchased this slow cooker a few weeks ago and it hasn't failed to deliver. I love the fact that once the set cooking time has elapsed, it automatically switches to the keep warm function. That way when I get home from work, my supper is hot and ready to eat. I don't know how I've gone so long without one of these.... This particular model is especially great because the dish is removable and can go right in the dishwasher so that makes cleanup a cinch. This product makes my life a little easier and anything that does that is worth the cash in my book!