Other Coffee Makers:

Cuisinart 4-Cup Coffee Maker

Pros

Cons

Cute and it works !!

This coffee maker is great! First of all, it looks great on my countertop. It is petite, stylish, sleek, silver and black, and with an unbreakable carafe. We had our first cup of coffee today, as it arrived this morning at my front door. The purchase was easy, online, fast and delivered within days. Since my glass pot broke a few days ago, I was in need of something fast, but durable. Hence, the stainless steel carafe. This is a 4-cup brew, which is just fine for us. I love Cuisinart as they have good products, durable, well made, stylish and up to date. The price was excellent due to the Black Friday sales and with extra percentages off for purchasing that day. I got the coffee maker for a really great sale price and I am all into that!! I would certainly recommend the product to a small family, single person, a couple or for those who have no need for anything larger than a 4-cup brew. I would not hesitate to recommend this product to my family and friends. No need to go to a special coffee shop. I would rather curl up at home with a nice hot cup of coffee in front of my imaginary fire place, but nonetheless, still giving me a mellow, quiet time each morning or other times of the day to enjoy the great cup of coffee I just made in a wonderful Cuisinart product!

The size is compact. The design needs work!

I purchased this small 4 cup coffee maker because it was not big and bulky. I like that it would not take up a lot of space on my counter top. It would be good for traveling too being so compact and all.

Brew Performance
For a compact model, the coffee does brew fairly quickly, which is good when you are a coffee lover like me. What I don't like is that it frequently leaks on the counter. Not a huge leak, but enough that it needs to be wiped up. I have tried everything to prevent this, putting the coffee pot in a different direction, etc. No matter what I do, it still leaks enough to be annoying. Sometimes it leaks from the bottom of the unit too. It does have a nice pause and serve feature. You have to be careful that the button above the coffee pot is pushed up though when removing the pot during brewing.

On the plus side, it is very easy to clean. The stainless steel pot can be scrubbed out easily with steel wool or a rough sponge.

It is very easy to figure out and use without even reading the directions.

I do like the small, compact design.

Cute and it works !!

from Phoenix, AZ

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
  • Durable
  • Easy To Clean
  • Easy To Use
  • Stylish

Cons

• Everyday
    • Home

Comments about Cuisinart 4-Cup Coffee Maker:

okay coffee, but returned because of issues

Comments about Cuisinart 4-Cup Coffee Maker:

I bought this coffee maker because I wanted a 4 cup drip maker that would work well for 1 person. The good: It looks really nice on the countertop, it is sleek and small and does not take up a lot of room. The coffee was also good, but maybe not excellent. The bad: I love a HOT cup of coffee and found that this did not brew the coffee hot enough. The carafe may look nice, but it felt really cheap and there was some kind of design flaw with the pouring spout because it did not pour well and would drip or spill a lot. I also had difficulty getting all the coffee out of the carafe and into my cup. For the bottom of the pot I would have to tip the whole carafe upside down. The coffee also cooled down fast, which was even worse since it did not brew hot enough. Overall I would say there are better small coffee makers out there and while it looked pretty, I was more concerned with the actual coffee and had to return the product.

• Brew Performance:

Fast and easy to maintain!

Comments about Cuisinart 4-Cup Coffee Maker:

This is a great coffee maker! I've had it for over a year and use it every single day. I prepare it the night before, filling up the water and coffee grinds. Then in the morning, I just have to push the button and it starts making. I've got the timing down so as soon as i finish packing my lunch for the day, my coffee is ready! It's super fast and for just a single person like me, it is perfect. I can have a full travel mug full of coffee in the morning and then when I get home, if I feel like another cup of coffee, there is always left overs from the morning which turns into delicious iced coffee. I love my Cuisanart Coffee Maker and would definitely get one again if anything happens to this one. Best part is the automatic off after 30 minutes so I never have to worry about turning it off in the morning when I'm in a rush.

Quick and Efficient!

Super easy

Literally just press a button and go.

Looks pretty sharp in the kitchen and doesn't take a lot of space.

Lasted over a year and still happy with it.

• Brew Performance:

Love it for looks, size and taste!

Comments about Cuisinart 4-Cup Coffee Maker:

This little gem is my go to appliance every morning. It's compact and perfect for the one coffee drinker in my house, me. I asked for it as a Christmas present because I didn't want anything too bulky or space stealing on my counter tops. I love the simple and stainless design that agrees with every decor today. I have had it for two years now and after using it multiple times daily, it still works perfectly, is durable and offers excellent brewing results.

• Brew Performance:

Perfect cup of coffee for the on-the-go single person or couple!

Comments about Cuisinart 4-Cup Coffee Maker:

This coffee maker is the perfect size for a single person or couple who love a perfectly brewed cup of coffee. It takes up little counter space and it's brew is divine. I have used this model for over a year and will never switch back to my other small 4-cup coffee-maker. Just follow the simple instructions and you are on your way to the best automatic drip coffee you have ever had.

works well

from La Rue, OH

Comments about Cuisinart 4-Cup Coffee Maker:

Since my sister moved in with my Mom and they are both huge coffee drinkers, they needed a new coffee maker because she has a single cup one before. This one is perfect for them because it's a 4 cup coffee maker. So I bought them one of these machines. It has a sleek design and works really well. They tell me that it brews delicious coffee. It doesn't take up a lot of space, so it fits nicely on Mom's kitchen counter. I really like the stainless steel pot. It brews the coffee really fast, so if they want more coffee it doesn't take a really long time to brew another pot. It is fairly inexpensive also and cuisinart is a quality brand. This coffee maker is excellent quality and it works much better than the last coffee maker that my Mom had. She tells me that she wishes I had bought this for her a long time ago! If you are looking for an inexpensive small coffee maker, I highly recommend that you check this one out. My Mom loves it!

• Brew Performance:

The size is compact. The design needs work!

from Lincoln Park, MI

Brew Performance

It is very easy to figure out and use without even reading the directions.

I do like the small, compact design.

Messy

from Poulsbo, WA

Comments about Cuisinart 4-Cup Coffee Maker:

Basic, but pouring is a mess.

Brew Performance
    It brews coffee as any drip would. it is nothing fancy, though the filter is cone shaped (supposedly better).

It cleans well. The filter basker removes and even has a carrying handle so you can take it directly to compost or trash the filter and grounds.

I find the lid is difficult to open once fully closed. I also find the on and off switch awkwardly located on the side of the unit instead of up front. It has no frills such as a clock, but I never use those anyway since I grind my beans fresh.

The lid makes pouring water and coffee messy. I have yet to master the speed, angle, and overall technique to not spill. And when you're not fully awake trying to make coffee in the morning, it's even worse of a scene. Pouring without the lid only makes it worse as well. The carafe is stainless so it supposedly keeps the coffee hotter longer, but it isn't insulated so I don't know if that is true.

It seems pretty durable. It is stainless and black, sturdy plastic.

• Brew Performance:

Makes the best cuppa joe

Comments about Cuisinart 4-Cup Coffee Maker:

This little guy makes the best cup of coffee. I love being able to make just a small amount in the morning, as my husband doesn't drink coffee, and not worry about wasting any. I've used many different coffee makers and I feel like this machine spurts out the best overall tasting and hottest coffee (regardless of brand/brew). I absolutely love that is is so easy to store as well because of the small size! I've also found that, compared to larger coffee pots, this 4 cup pot is much easier to clean. I have had this particular coffee maker for about 2 years now; I use it on a fairly consistent basis (3-4 times per week) and it still works as good as the first time I used it.

Brew Performance
    It takes a bit longer than some other coffee pots, but the coffee always comes out fresh and strong.

You can wash and clean everything very easily.

You can easily tell where everything belongs, and start the brewing process with the push of a button.

Very small, which is nice. It fits in small corners and in small spaces (easy storage).

It makes coffee

from Port Orchard, WA

Comments about Cuisinart 4-Cup Coffee Maker:

This machine works fine as a coffee maker, but the design of the pot is poor. The plastic lip makes pouring difficult and messy. I have tried many different pouring methods, but have resigned to the fact that I have to pour over the sink and expect to spill.