Other Gardening Tools:
Cub Cadet
Cub Cadet 550-SP

Cub Cadet 550-SP

This little Cub Cadet does the job!

from Springfield, IL

Comments about Cub Cadet 550-SP:

My husband bought this little mower earlier this month.  Our old one had bit the dust after many years of service.  And of course we were looking for something to fill the void, and last just as long as the old one.  I was finally able to use it today because I was teaching my 11 year old daughter how to mow the yard.  She might need to help out from time to time.  This mower is great!  It has a pull start, and it is guaranteed to start on the first pull.  Well, sometimes it takes three pulls, but it is easy to pull.  It is also self propelled and it has only one speed.  This would be the one thing that I would change on the mower.  The deck is adjustable, and it takes just one lever to adjust all four wheels to the same height. The wheels on our old mower had to be adjusted independently.  This mower was so easy to use, my daughter was mowing like a pro in just a few minutes.  I like the fact that she had to hang on to the handle of the mower, along with the kill switch.  If she would lose control for even an instant and let go, it would kill the mower instantly.   I watched her the whole time and helped her out in tight spaces, but this mower definitely made it possible for her to start helping around the house.