Other Sodas & Beverages:
Crystal Light
Crystal Light - On The Go - Iced Tea

Crystal Light - On The Go - Iced Tea

Plenty of nothing ... and that's something!

I have separately reviewed other forms of *Crystal Light* -- namely, *[Crystal Light On The Go Immunity][1] *, *[Crystal Light On The Go Hydration][2] *, and *[Crystal Light On The Go Sunrise][3] *.  Just as worthy of respect (and review) is the famous original *Crystal Light On The Go* (period!)  The wonderful beverage which results from adding a packet to a 16.9 oz. bottle of water (or a glass of water containing about two cups) doesn't provide Vitamin C, electrolytes, or anything else.  It has plenty of nothing except refreshing flavor -- and sometimes that's all you want out of a beverage.

**STATS:**

One half of the beverage created by adding a packet to water is considered to be a serving which contains only five calories with no fat, total carbs, sugars, protein, or anything else except for 35 mg. sodium (which is only 1% of average daily values!)  With stats like this, you can enjoy *Crystal Light On The Go* during your afternoon break with plenty of calories and carbs allowance left over to enjoy in something else later on.

**TASTE TIP:**

The flavor I bought was *Crystal Light On The Go Lemonade* which I found to be excellent when really well chilled with a small dash of *[ReaLemon Juice][4] * or *[True Lemon][5] * powder.  A young friend of mine who is more ambitious than I once treated me to a tall frosty glass of *Crystal Light On The Go Raspberry* flavor from a pitcher of the beverage which had been blended with a half a cup of frozen raspberries.  It was delicious.

[1]: http://www.viewpoints.com/Crystal-Light-On-The-Go-Immunity-review-8a264
[2]: http://www.viewpoints.com/Crystal-Light-On-The-Go-Hydration-review-520e9
[3]: http://www.viewpoints.com/Crystal-Light-Sunrise-On-The-Go-Drink-Mix-review-4f0e2
[4]: http://www.viewpoints.com/Motts-Incorporated-ReaLemon-Juice-review-31113
[5]: http://www.viewpoints.com/True-Lemon--147944-review-5ee33

Made My Heart Flutter

I** **tried **Crystal Light **a while back, and I simply LOVED the flavor.  I remember drinking it, and saying to myself this was going to my drink on a regular basis, because it's low in calories, and has a great taste.  A little later that day however, I began to feel my heart flutter.  I never had this happen to me before, so I was trying to remember what I had eaten or drank differently that day, and it came to me.  It was the **Crystal Light**!  I haven't had any since that time, and my heart stopped fluttering.  You do the math!

Crystal light is an excellant product

Comments about Crystal Light - On The Go - Iced Tea:

I am a big fan of Crystal Light, spcially the ones that are on the go . I am a very active person and sometimes do not have time to stop by the store and buy drinks. Crystal Light on the go is perfect because all I have to do is pour the single package in my water and I have a delicious drink. I recommend it for everyone.

Expensive, and just okay

Comments about Crystal Light - On The Go - Iced Tea:

I've been drinking Crystal Light for years, especially the lemonade, so I thought I'd give these single-serves a try when they were giving out free individual samples. I have 3 reasons why I don't particularly care for this product;

1) You mix them with 20 oz. of water, meaning that you have to either buy a 20 oz. or pour a 20 oz. cup at home. At home it's not convenient, and a 20 oz. bottle of water isn't cheap.

2) The taste just isn't good, for some reason you can really tell it's sugar free (and I know that sugar free isn't going to taste the same as regular, but with this it is very obvious and chemical tasting)

3) You don't just pour it in and have it mix easily, you need to shake/stir and sometimes it doesn't dissolve quickly.

There are better options out there for thirst quenchers.

Great way to get your daily water in.

from Lees Summit, MO

Comments about Crystal Light - On The Go - Iced Tea:

So many flavors to pick from!  My husband, who I'm trying to get into drinking more water instead of his daily cokes, even likes the raspberry.  I'm on the go, traveling with my company, week to week, and these are great to put into my travel bag.  The package suggests to mix one packet with a 16.9 oz bottle of water.  I like my drinks lighter in the taste and mix the packet with a 25 oz bottle of water.  It's wonderful still.  I even mix one up to take to the gym.  You can't beat the great flavors of Crystal Light and only 5 calories per serving!

Great for giving plain water a boost

from 76549

Comments about Crystal Light - On The Go - Iced Tea:

I purchased these when I was taking a long road trip and we had packed plain water in the cooler to take along.  I am not a big soda drinker so this was perfect. I try to drink as much water as I can but most of the time, I get bored with it and then end up drinking some oversugared juice drink for a boost of flavor.  Then I am regretting it afterwards. So these on the go packets work out perfectly.  They provide just the right amount of flavor and so simple to make.  My husband loves them too.  I only wish they would come out with a variety pack with different flavors in one package.

Awesome substitute for soft drinks!

from Bossier City, LA

Comments about Crystal Light - On The Go - Iced Tea:

I work in a huge call center. The soda machine is way to close and also expensive. I am always drinking something. I tried the Crystal Light Packets and was surprised. The flavors are great and they are so quick and easy. I noticed within a week of substituting them for soda that I had more energy and I was actually getting my daily intake of water! I  also take them when I go out to eat and mix in with a glass of ice water! A must have to put in the purse!

A great way to get a change from plain-jane water!

from Richmond, KY

Comments about Crystal Light - On The Go - Iced Tea:

I love this product!  I found the Crystal Light On-the-go packets shortly after having surgery.  I had been in the hospital for 8 days and lost my taste for everything.  I was a true Pepsi addict, but not even that tasted good.  I was drinking bottled water and was longing for some different flavors.  Then I found these.  I thought I was in heaven.  Since then I have gotten my tastebuds back but still drink the Crystal Light.  Classic Orange is my favorite, but I also like the Raspberry Ice, Pink Lemonade and Lemonade.  You really need to try these.  You would never guess that there is no sugar in this product.

fast, easy, and best of all: portable!

from Madison, WI

Comments about Crystal Light - On The Go - Iced Tea:

For those of us who are trying to increase our daily intake of water, these on-the-go packets are just great!  Coming from someone who, after a while, became bored with just drinking plain old water, dozens of times a day... these packets are almost a Godsend. There are many different varieties, so I don't get bored with them.  I drink anywhere from 4 to 6 bottles of water a day now!  I keep a box of packets in my desk at work and bring in my own water from home.

Great taste & calorieless!

from Columbia, SC

Comments about Crystal Light - On The Go - Iced Tea:

This stuff is so good.  I have used it before, but now they have so many different flavors to choose from.  I recently bought the one for energy.  It tasted great.  I think it was a rasberry or strawberry flavor.  I can't really say that it gave me any extra energy though.  I am not a big fan of drinking water, so this stuff helps me drink a little more on a daily basis.  I must admit, it is a little expensive.

Much Needed Variety!

from Mount Holly, NJ

Comments about Crystal Light - On The Go - Iced Tea:

Let's face it---plain water can get boring.  I am trying to lose weight, so I have upped my water intake.  The variety of flavors lets me indulge myself too.  I like that I can pack a variety of flavors to take to work.  Even my kids are drinking it now!

A little strong in flavor and color, but good for on the go!

from Aliso Viejo, CA

Comments about Crystal Light - On The Go - Iced Tea:

I actually really love the Crystal Light on the go packets! They make it easier to drink water, esp. when the water isn't cold or taste as good as it should (i.e. Tap water). My only ONLY complaint really is the color - they are strong, and since I am drinking this "on the go" I'm paranoid to spil on myself! I just wish the colors were a little more subtle, ESP the cherry pomengranate (LOVE that flavor, hate the color!)