Other Sodas & Beverages:
Crystal Light
Crystal Light - Lemonade

Crystal Light - Lemonade

Tastes like fresh lemonade.

Comments about Crystal Light - Lemonade:

I really enjoy crystal light lemonade. All I have to do is just add some water and it has the refreshing taste of fresh lemonade. It is very low in calories so I can drink this beverage all day long. It is a great thrust quencher when you want something different other than water. I love to keep this in my desk at work.

Great taste with no guilt.

Comments about Crystal Light - Lemonade:

I am a big fan on Crystal Light lemonade. Sometimes I just want something different to drink other than water. I don't like to have a lot of caffeine so sodas are out. Other drinks contain so much sugar that I don't need. Unlike some sugar-free products, I don't get an aftertaste with Crystal Light. It tastes great going down. I don't even get complaints from my nieces and nephews who are used to regular lemonade. I also like this as an option to drink at parties. If I'm pregnant or nursing, I need something non-alcoholic to drink while everyone else is enjoying their beer or mixed drinks. We also keep this on hand for my mother-in-law to drink when she is at our house. She is a diabetic and appreciates having something to drink without the sugar in it. Her diet can be very limiting, but she enjoys Crystal Light lemonade. We are looking forward to trying other flavors offered.

It taste just like lemonade.

Comments about Crystal Light - Lemonade:

I absolutely love the Crystal Light Lemonade "On the go." I promise it taste just like the real thing. If you love lemonade and don't love the calories this product is the perfect drink for you. All the flavors are actually good. I also drink the raspberry lemonade, which is superb.

Tasty drink on the go...

from West Columbia, SC

Comments about Crystal Light - Lemonade:

This is deeelicious. The on the go packaging is more costly, but it is so much more packable, and

less spillage~ making less at one time, and it will pour right into your water bottle.

A nice commodity, but a little more costly than the usual packaging.

Everyone in the family likes Crystal Light Lemonade.

from Alpine, UT

Comments about Crystal Light - Lemonade:

We started drinking Crystal Light Lemonade when the product was first introduced on the grocery shelves.  All of us in the household like it.  I make it in pitchers at home, but I also buy the individual servings that you can mix in bottled water.

I love Crystal Light lemonade and can drink as much as I want!

from Hyattsville, MD

Comments about Crystal Light - Lemonade:

I used Crystal Light Lemonade when I was dieting a few years ago and lost 70 pounds. I made sure to eat right, went to the gym every day and drank lots of Crystal Light. It is quick and easy to make and I even use for mixed drinks. I make a tasty lemontini with citrus flavored and vodka and Crystal Light Lemonade with ice and a lemon wedge on top. I also have used it to make a margarita, using Crystal Light Lemonade with tequila and lime wedges.Crystal Light Lemonade is a little expensive to me since there is not much nutrition in it and it is just flavored water. Crystal Light Lemonade does however help me reach my water intake goals though since it is far more flavorful than plain water and I can stay on track with calories since Crystal Light Lemonade has so few calories per serving. I highly recommend anyone who wants to lose weight or just be healthier by cutting back on sugar to try Crystal Light Lemonade.

Crystal light lemonade is refreshing

from Weston, CT

Comments about Crystal Light - Lemonade:

Crystal light lemonade is definitely refreshing on a hot day and certainly has few calories...good for the weight concscious. The only downside is that it has a bad after taste. My guess it is all the artifical sweetners they use.

refreshing.....Crystal Light Lemonade refreshes with only a few

from Newport, AR

Comments about Crystal Light - Lemonade:

I have been trying to lose weight. Most diets encourage you to drink several glasses of water a day to help keep you with that "full feeling". I like tap water, but it is boring. Crystal Light  is not only refreshing, but also low in calories. If lemonade is not your thing, there are several other flavors to choose from. Has really helped me stay on my diet.