Other Women's Deodorants:
Crystal Body Deodorant
Crystal Essence Mineral Deodorant Towelettes Chamomile & Green Tea

Crystal Body DeodorantCrystal Essence Mineral Deodorant Towelettes Chamomile & Green Tea

Love the idea, but it's not very eco-friendly for everyday use.

from Camp Lejeune, NC

Comments about Crystal Body Deodorant Crystal Essence Mineral Deodorant Towelettes Chamomile & Green Tea:

I currently use a pomegranate roll-on deodorant made by Crystal that I love, but when I saw **Crystal Essence Mineral Deodorant Towelettes Chamomile & Green Tea** on my favorite website, LuckyVitamin, I was really interested in trying them. Although I do like almost everything about this product, I do have one qualm.

First of all, as a deodorant, this is a great product. I took the damp/wet towelette out of the packet and rubbed it over my armpit. It left my armpit wet, but it dried soon afterwards. It leaves no white residue on your clothes and it worked all day long, just like my pomegranate roll-on they make. While not necessarily bad, the scent isn't very great either. Luckily, the scent goes away once the deodorant dries.

My problem with this product is a double-edged sword because it is also a convenience - the packaging. Even though the package says this towelette is biodegradable, the packet it comes in, is not. I find this product to be wasteful and environmentally un-friendly, but it would be very convenient for camping, travel or when you either don't need a full-size deodorant or are limited with size/weight restrictions.