Other Crock Pots & Slow Cookers:

Crock-Pot 6-Quart Round Slow Cooker

Pros

Cons

• Cooking Performance:

I like the Rival-Slow Cooker 6 Quart 6030 because of the shape.

I like the Rival Crock Pot - Slow Cooker 6 Quart 6030 because of the shape and the size.

It fits alot of foods that I like to cook in a...Read complete review

It fits alot of foods that I like to cook in a crock pot.  I cook alot of stews and soup which take time to cook to get the true flavors of all ingredients involved.

I set the crock pot to cook the entire day while I am at work.  I live with my dad and he likes to have dinner around 4:00 p.m.  I get out of work at 3:30 p.m. so to have dinner at that time, you can see why the crock pot is excellent for me.

My family also likes it when I cook a roast with vegetables.  It gives everything a great flavor and believe me, my family loves to eat.

This is a very useful tool to have in my kitchen.  I would be lost without it.  Thanks for such a great product.

Carol

This Crock-Pot Slow Cooker Does A Fair Job For The Price

Crock-Pot 6-Quart Round Slow Cooker 3060-W works fairly well. It will cook foods that are very tasty. This crock-pot is round instead of oval like most ones are. I like the look of the round ones better than the oval ones. They work pretty much the same, except it is harder to see how things are cooking in a round one. Sometimes I think I like using crock-pot and slow cookers better than the conventional oven, as they are so much easier to use. They are way cheaper on your electric bill too. Anyway, this crock-pot will cook soups, fish, chicken, turkey, beef, potatoes, stews etc. It will cook many, many things. I love the way it cooks broccoli & cauliflower flawlessly. The texture comes out perfect not too soggy or hard. These are my favorite vegetables. My very favorite to cook in it is rice. It always comes out amazing, and it doesn’t stick to the bottom of the crock-pot. I don’t have to spray anything. I think that is because it has stick resistant coating. It has three different settings that are easy, which are low high and warm. The glass lid will let you see when the food you are making is ready to eat. It is medium-small in size, and it is dishwasher-safe. The design and color is pretty. It’s perfect for Gumbo. You can put whatever food you want to cook in it, set it, and go run errands if you want. I like to turn off everything before I leave my house for safety, just in case. The price is fair because of all of the things it makes. If you’re looking for a simple crock-pot-slow cooker, this one will work fine.

WOW, i put a whole chicken without cutting into pieces in it

from oman

About Me Rarely Cook

Pros

• Cooks Evenly
  • Easy To Clean
  • Good Flavor
  • Multi-purpose
  • Quick and Easy

Cons

• Creative Meals
    • Large Dishes
    • Side Dishes
    • Vegetables

Comments about Crock-Pot 6-Quart Round Slow Cooker:

you should have Crock-Pot 6-Quart Round Slow Cooker if you are married , but you Must have Crock-Pot 6-Quart Round Slow Cooker if you are single , specially if you do not like to eat outside unheallthy expensive food , Crock-Pot 6-Quart Round Slow Cooker offers you agreat help very easy and fast cooking , cook like proffesional chiffes in no time , and one other very good advantage that i liked in Crock-Pot 6-Quart Round Slow Cooker that Crock-Pot 6-Quart Round Slow Cooker is very easy to clean , i dont know how the food come out from Crock-Pot 6-Quart Round Slow Cooker with this good flavor , it may add a good flaver to food not like other pots , its very quick and easy and that is the main request to all singles , in fact im married , but one time my wife travelled for 45 days and lift me alone , and as i dont like out food , unhealthy , never like clean food you make by yourself , also much expensive than home food , in that time before my wife travelled , she teached me how to use Crock-Pot 6-Quart Round Slow Cooker , its really very easy to use and easier to clean , you can coock all types of food you like in Crock-Pot 6-Quart Round Slow Cooker , vegitables , rice , and like that i said in the begining of this review you can coock a whole chicken one time without the need to cut it into smaller pieces , one other very good advantage that i liked in Crock-Pot 6-Quart Round Slow Cooker that it have a very attractive design , and in the same time it can keeps the food warm for long time , so you can take it with you in parties outdoor , and it will keep you food very hot as if it was just cooked even if you begine to eat it after one hour , only one thing i didnt like in Crock-Pot 6-Quart Round Slow Cooker that its cord is very short , so you may need an extenssion if you want to cook with it in outdoor , Crock-Pot 6-Quart Round Slow Cooker is the multi-porpose pot that you can cook every thing on it , you can make creative meals , large dishes , side dishes , ...

Rival 3060W 6 Quart Crockpot Slow Cooker

from Chesapeake, VA

Comments about Crock-Pot 6-Quart Round Slow Cooker:

The best thing about the Rival 3060W 6 Quart Crockpot Slow Cooker is that the ceramic bowl is removable and therefore is much easier to clean than the older style, one piece crock pots, which couldn't be immersed in water to soak off the dried-on food. No more scrubbing while trying not to get the motor wet, just pop it in the dishwasher. It's also nice because you can take the food with you in the same bowl and keep it warm if you are going to a potluck supper. Other positive points: the price is relatively inexpensive, and the 6 quart bowl is large enough to fit an entire chicken or a 5 pound roast without having to cut them up into smaller pieces. This is a big time-saver, plus less mess to clean up. The negatives: the cord is fairly short - less than 24 inches, so you probably need to take an extension cord if you are bringing this to an outdoor party. The heat settings are warm, low, and high, but no medium. Finally, because the bowl is not in direct contact with the heating element (as it is in one piece crock pots) food will take longer to cook. I wish I could post how much extra time you should allot for this, but since every recipe is different, there's no time that fits all. In my experience, add 15-20 extra minutes for stews, chili, and soups.

A Life Saver

Comments about Crock-Pot 6-Quart Round Slow Cooker:

I don't know how I would have coped without the wonders of this wonderful Crock-Pot 6-Quart Round Slow Cooker. I bought this product after reading some blogs where people shared their opinions about Slow Cookers. After that, I decided to get one of which I did. The time it takes to heat is amazing and the cooking performance is excellent. It is very easy to set up and use as well. Cleaning it is also super easy. The design is perfect for me and even the color is magnificent. I have nothing but praises for this invention that simplifies cooking and makes good use of one's time simultaneously. In fact, you can set it and leave it for hours even when you go to work. It is also durable and very safe to use. It is ideal for various kinds of food ranging from beans, roasts, meats, soups and stews. I will recommend it for every time-conscious person that also cherish home-made foods.

Classic Kitchen Cooker!

from Eastlake, OH

Comments about Crock-Pot 6-Quart Round Slow Cooker:

There is a reason that we have been cooking with crockpots for years: convenience! In the This crockpot particularly is awesome because of the size of the inner tub. You can fit a roast in there plus all the vegetables so easily!

Time to Heat
    This crock pot heats up quickly within minutes.

Cooking Performance
    For me, I always had to switch the crockpot to the high setting to really prepare the food, as the low and medium settings took too long for me to get the food fully cooked. The crockpot did cook everything evenly but of course you have to stop and stir as it can scorch on the bottom and on the sides. Made everything tender, especially roasts.

The outer edges collected food and I had to let it sit and soak for about two hours to loosen the food stains. It was difficult to clean the ceramic pot

Very easy to use. You can throw all your ingredients in at once with no muss or fuss. You can cook a roast with the lid on and not have to worry.

Once filled with the roasts and all the vegetables it does become very heavy and rather cumbersome to move out of the way.

Will last for years!

• Cooking Performance:

A must have for any home cook

Comments about Crock-Pot 6-Quart Round Slow Cooker:

I inherited this crock pot from my mother [who bought herself a new one just because]. I absolutely love this slow cooker. I could not imagine living without it in my house.
    I love that the inside is made of ceramic, and that it comes out for easy cleaning. It is somewhat heavy, but I don't really mind it considering the delicious meals I can achieve with this wonderful appliance. Basically, you can throw anything you would like inside of this pot, turn it on, and let it do the rest. I've never had more tender roasts. I'm actually making some Santa Fe chicken in mine as I type this. It gets quite warm, so you should be careful while it's on not to let things touch it... just in case. I've never had it burn or melt anything on the outside of the pot, but it doesn't hurt to be safe when it comes to cooking. My only complaint it that it's somewhat hard to clean the outside of the unit because of it's size, and the plug.

I love this crock pot!

from Stroudsburg, PA

Comments about Crock-Pot 6-Quart Round Slow Cooker:

I love this Rival crock pot. It's a must have in my kitchen. I use it a few times a week. It makes cooking dinner a lot easier, because I can walk around and do the rest of my chores that I have to do while dinners cooking. I start cooking in the morning and by the time it's dinner time, it's done. My meat always comes out tender, it falls off of the bones, and my vegetables are never mushy. I like to use my crock pot to make BBQ chicken, soups, stews, pot roasts, chili, and the list could go on. I've never had a meal come out bad, everything is always cooked perfectly. My meat has never been dry or under cooked. There's always new recipes to try with crock pots too, so i'll never get tired of cooking with it. Even my boyfriend loves to use the crock pot. I have another older slow cooker, but I prefer this one over that any day. Also this crock pot is extremely affordable, I would definitely recommend it!

Time to Heat
    It heats up almost right away, so I can get started cooking immediately. It keeps all my food nice and hot.

Cooking Performance
    I've never had any of my meals turn out bad with this slow cooker. As long as I set a timer everything comes out great.

It has a removable insert, which makes its a lot easier to clean. I just soak it, scrub, and rinse. The outside is easy to clean as well. I just wipe it down with a sponge and dry.

This crock pot is very easy to use. It has a knob with three settings. You just place your ingredients in, turn it on to whatever setting you want to use, time it, and that's it.

It's a very simple and basic design. It's very plain, but that's what I like about it.

I've had my crock pot for a few years now, it's still in amazing condition. If you take care of a crock pot it could last forever. I have another crock pot in my house that we've had for over 20 years and it's still working.

I love my crock pot

Comments about Crock-Pot 6-Quart Round Slow Cooker:

This is a very basic, no frills crock pot. If you are looking for something where you can set a timer or that has lots of features, then this product may not be for you. If you want a cheap, super effective product that gets the job done, then go out and buy this product. I use my crock pot ALL the time and have no complaints. I feel that if I had one of the fancier crock-pots, I probably would not really use any of the additional features.

Time to Heat
    Heats up in minutes. There are three settings. Warm, low and high. You can set the crock pot to low or high depending on your needs and then still keep your food warm once the food has cooked. The warm feature is nice for soups or dips.

Cooking Performance
    I think the performance is great. The only issue is that sometimes the food cooks a bit quicker than I think. I think this is more an issue of me using smaller amounts of meat (or whatever I am cooking). I am looking in to buying a smaller crock pot for smaller meals. Sometimes this crock pot is just too much crock pot for what I need to cook.

I usually soak the insert in hot soapy water for a few minutes and then I use a sponge to wipe it clean. I never have issues. Sometimes you have to use a little elbow crease to some crusty bit away, but over all this is super easy to clean.

There is nothing easier than using the crock pot.

If you want something fancy, then look elsewhere. This is a very basic product with no frills. I find the design to be just fine though.

I use my crock pot all the time and it works as well today as it did the first time I used it.

Crock Pot Brand Slow Cooker - 6 Quart

Comments about Crock-Pot 6-Quart Round Slow Cooker:

I use the Crock Pot Brand Slow Cooker at least once a week and I really like it. It is nice to throw together a few ingredients in the morning and to have it come out as an awesome meal at dinner time with relatively not effort.
    My favorite crock pot recipe is a simple pot roast with potatoes, carrots & onions, but I use it for a lot of different dishes.
    This is a very basic crock pot, and I paid very little for it, but it’s been worth its weight in gold. I have used it dozens of times and it has been perfect --- a major timesaver! And … it makes me look like a good cook!
    I would highly recommend this brand to my own children, however, I think I would recommend spending the extra buck to get the better version which includes things like automatic shut-off and better temperature control (bells & whistles), as I expect it to LAST and it’s worth the extra investment.

Cooking Performance
    It hasn't let me down yet.

The Ceramic Pot is removable and dishwasher safe, so it's very easy to clean.

Just put in your ingredients, cover, turn on ... and go about your day. No Fuss! I love it!

Looks nice and easy to store.

Very durable.

A good slow cooker

Comments about Crock-Pot 6-Quart Round Slow Cooker:

Having a slow cooker is wonderful during the warmer months. You can cook a hot meal without using a hot stove that will warm up your entire house.

Time to Heat
    I would say this Rival Crockpot gets hot very quickly. It usually takes about ten minutes to get hot.

Cooking Performance
    This crockpot does well in cooking various foods. The main trick is to make sure you cook your food long enough.

The unit is very easy to clean. Make sure the unit is unplugged and wipe down the heating element with a damp towel. The cooking compartment and lid are removable and can be washed in the dishwasher.

This Rival crockpot is very easy to use. Simply place your food into the crockpot. Select your heat setting and put the lid on. Now you are ready to cook your food.

The round design makes this crockpot easy to store. It is also compact and small which I appreciate. It fits well on a small countertop.

I have had this crock pot for a few years and have never had any issues with anything breaking. It is very durable.

Love the size

Comments about Crock-Pot 6-Quart Round Slow Cooker:

I love using this to cook our meals. It cooks it slowly so that there is minimal chance of the food burning. There are options that allow you to cook it quicker or slower (high and low) and there is also an option to keep it warm. I tried keeping it warm all night once though and it burned, so don't do that. It's big enough to cook a meal for my whole family, and small enough to store the leftovers right in the pot.