4.9
SCVT650-PS
Crock-Pot 6.5-Quart Programmable Touch Screen Slow Cooker

Crock-Pot 6.5-Quart Programmable Touch Screen Slow Cooker

4.9

Pros

• Easy to operate (6)
  • Compact (5)
  • Dishwasher safe (5)
  • Variety of uses (3)

• Meats (6)
  • Veggies (6)
  • Rice (4)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Avid cook (3)

Love this slow cooker

from Spokane wa

Comments about Crock-Pot 6.5-Quart Programmable Touch Screen Slow Cooker:

This product is amazing, its easy to clean, stuff doesnt stick to it like other slow cookers, its a great size, I love the various functions, Ive used it for so many meals, with small kuds running around it so easy to just throw everything in here and be able to have it cooked the temp and time that you want, super convenient, I would 100% recommend this.

This is a great product

from Saint John nb

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Compact Size
  • Dishwasher Safe
  • Easy to Operate

Cons

• Capacity

Comments about Crock-Pot 6.5-Quart Programmable Touch Screen Slow Cooker:

Where to start with an item like this, great little slow cooker if your looking for good quality at a better price. I find when my girlfriend uses these too cook ribs or pork chops they taste the best. I'm not one to use the slow cooker as I wouldn't know what setting I should be using but that's not my part. My job is to eat the food. This is something me and my girlfriend both would recommend to somebody. Seen these on sale for $49.99 the other week. Wish I woulda waited and bought it then but even at full price it was definitely worth it. My girlfriend is impressed on how easy it is to clean. And how well it cooks, we've (should say she) has used this for vegetables and meat, we havnt tried rice in it yet but I'm sure it would cook it just fine.

I love this crockpot!

from Houghton

About Me Gourmet Chef

Pros

• Compact Size
  • Dishwasher Safe
  • Easy to Operate
  • Variety of Uses

Comments about Crock-Pot 6.5-Quart Programmable Touch Screen Slow Cooker:

I love to cook and this is easy the best product I own

Great product

from Wilmington,nc

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Compact Size
    • Dishwasher Safe
    • Easy to Operate

Comments about Crock-Pot 6.5-Quart Programmable Touch Screen Slow Cooker:

I love this product, it's very easy to use!

I would buy this product again and again !

from Hanahan, SC

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Compact Size
      • Dishwasher Safe
      • Easy to Operate
      • Variety of Uses

Comments about Crock-Pot 6.5-Quart Programmable Touch Screen Slow Cooker:

Easy peasy! Makes cooking fun!

By far the best Crock-pot I've ever owned

from LJ Millz

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy to Operate

Comments about Crock-Pot 6.5-Quart Programmable Touch Screen Slow Cooker:

I love this product! The other crock-pots that I have had in the past have always been too hot and overcooked my food. This is perfect. It gives you the perfect 'warm' setting.

This product is well worth the five-star

from This product is well worth the five-star

About Me Gourmet Chef

Pros

• Compact Size
          • Dishwasher Safe
          • Easy to Operate
          • Variety of Uses

Cons

• Capacity
          • Inconsistent Results
          • Plastic Deteriorates
          • Slow

This product is well worth the five-star

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

This pot can be programmed for a full 24-hours.

from Princeton, WV

Comments about Crock-Pot 6.5-Quart Programmable Touch Screen Slow Cooker:

This is a rather large crock pot. It holds 6.5 quarts but reasonably you can put about six quarts of food inside. I think it's perfect for nearly anything I would want to cook. It makes a wonderful chicken and dumplings, meatballs, and crock-pot lasagna or spaghetti. The main feature I really like is the timer. I can program the timer for a full 24 hours and not have to worry about overnight cooking. The pot turns off automatically once it has reached a certain time. I can set this for 9 hours, go to work, come home, and a few minutes after I get home my food will be turned off and ready to serve for dinner.

Time to Heat
          I feel like this particular pot takes a little longer than others to heat up. My usual pot was at full heat within an hour but this one seems to take two or three before I feel it is as hot as it is going to get for that particular temperature setting. Overall, a great pot but sometimes the heating is slow. It can take a while to heat up and melt chocolate or cheeses.

Cooking Performance
          This cooks well. It can take a little while to get to full heating but it is worth the extra money for the added peace of mind that it will shut off automatically.

It's easy to clean this pot. It wipes and rinses out so easily. The material is designed so that food doesn't stick so much to the pot and it works out great for me.

This is simple to use. I set the timer, set the heat, and forget it. The only real cons of this are that when I have gloves on in the kitchen, the digital reader doesn't always register my finger tips but as long as my hands are dry and bare, it does just fine. It's so simple to set and forget this pot. It times for a full 24 hours so I don't have to worry about an 8 hour shut off like my old pot.

The design is great for me. The only thing I would change on the design is perhaps adding in a removable piece of stoneware so that the pot is even more simple to clean.

I've had this several months and it's holding up just fine.

Awesome!

Comments about Crock-Pot 6.5-Quart Programmable Touch Screen Slow Cooker:

The Crock-Pot Six and a Half Quart Programmable Touch Screen Slow Cooker is really a very satisfying purchase. I love crock pots in general because it is so great to be able to put dinner on and just leave it without having to worry about it anymore. I love the digital controls on this crock pot. I can easily set the crock pot to however long I need it on in thirty minute increments. Also it is really easy to set it to high, low, or even keep warm. We love to eat deer roast around here, and the six and a half quart capacity of this touch screen crock pot is absolutely perfect for them. I fix everything in it. From vegetable soup, to roasts, to slow cooked chicken and broccoli pastas the Crock-Pot Six and a Half Quart Programmable Touch Screen Slow Cooker is truly amazing. It is so convenient! It heats up very fast so you do not have to wait before you begin cooking in it. It is great weather you are a beginner or a professional chef!

• Cooking Performance:

Good for someone who doesn't like to be in the kitchen

from Mount Dora, FL

Comments about Crock-Pot 6.5-Quart Programmable Touch Screen Slow Cooker:

As someone who doesn't like to be in the kitchen hovering over the stove for a long period of time, I must say I enjoy using this Crockpot. I feel as though it's almost fool proof because not only does it come with a touch screen rather than the knobs that the conventional crock pots come with but I like that it comes with a timer. For me that means that I am able to follow a recipe to a tee and I have yet to burn or overcook my food. It is definitely worth the money. As a parent who almost never has time to stay in the kitchen cooking for an hour I can just dump my ingredients in this crock pot and keep it moving. I also love that it is so easy to clean as the pot portion in the center is removable and I don't have to worry about accidentally messing up the plug and electrical portions trying to clean the inside out. I also love that it heats up quickly and I don't have to worry about the heat not getting to certain parts of whatever it is I'm cooking.