2.6

• Plan Options:
    • Features:
    • Customer Service:

The Best

I have had cricket for around 3 years and I love it. I can travel almost anywhere in the US and have service and not have to worry about the roaming fees and other nonsense. I pay 1 price about $63 including the taxes and insurance and get unlimited everything: local, long distance, text, no roaming, voicemail. I have found only 1 place where I don't pick up a signal where I live and that is a road that misses the signal for about 1 mile only. The only thing that I do not like about them is that like usual companies they are getting greedy and you better not be 1 day late in paying your bill hehehe.

I tell my friends what idiots they are because they have cell phone bills for around $150 or more a month and still don't have the features that I do. Or they use the phone with the calling cards and that adds up to a crazy amount of money.

Cricket Wireless

Cricket is another no contract cellular phone company. They have some very affordable unlimited plans, starting at $35 a month. They do have some of the newest smartphones available but since it is no contract you are stuck paying full price for the phones. They also have a good variety of basic phones if you are not a smartphone person. I signed up for this service since I could get unlimited talk, text, and data for very cheap. I am very happy this is no contract since I only kept it for a month. They told me I would get good service in my area but that was not the case. I dropped calls all the time and could barely use the internet on my phone unless I went off wi-fi. If your in a good coverage area this is a great option, unfortunately for me I was not in a good area.

Call Quality
I dropped calls a lot with this service.

Coverage
The customer service agent told me I was in a good area but I had horrible service. I could barely get the internet to work and dropped calls a lot.

Plan Options
They have a few options for unlimited usage that are all very affordable.

Features
Same as most phones, talk, text, and data.

Customer Service
They pretty much told me what they thought I wanted to hear just so I would sign up.

Terrible customer service policies

from Birmingham, AL

Comments about Cricket Wireless:

I was happy with Cricket until I added a second line. I got a 2nd line for my husband and ordered a phone for him. The phone wouldn't work. I had already activated it which cut ties with the prior company. All the warrenty department said was that I had to return the phone after the 7th day to get a new one under warranty. Otherwise I could go to a store and buy another one and return this one or send this one back then order a new one. The stores were out of this phone which is why I ordered it online. Plus buying a new one would cost a new activation fee. So now my husband is out a phone for a week. After being on the phone with 3 customer reps to get this solved and a wasted hour and half, I am really mad and upset with Cricket.

DO NOT USE CRICKET UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES

LIARS LIARS LIARS

Cricket is Worthless

from Palatka Florida

Comments about Cricket Wireless:

I paid over 250.00 to get service with Cricket only to have absolutely no service at my home. I can not make phone calls unless I am outside standing basically in the street. I never receive inside calls.. We are switching back to our old service.. Cricket may be cheaper but you get what you pay for.. This is a worthless company..

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

CRICKET wireless needs to go out of business

from Terrell Tx

Comments about Cricket Wireless:

Cricket NEEDS TO BE REPORTED AND OUT OF BUSINESS. THEY ARE IN THE BUSINESS OF SCAMMING PEOPLE OUT OF THEIR HARD WORKING MONEY. INCOMPETENT HATEFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE AND ATTACKS SOMEONE'S character if there's a neg post in the reviews of your experience.
CUSTOMER SERVICE is verbally abusive on the phone and condescending and incompetent. They r misleading and fail to stand by there word. Unlimited data is a scam and not UNLIMITED.. THEY R THE IRS SCAMMERS ..

Unethical service provider

from Des Moines, Iowa

Comments about Cricket Wireless:

My husband and I live in an area that is rather hilly, so adequate cell phone coverage can be difficult to find. We asked two different Cricket representatives (one on the phone and one in person, in the store) if we would be able to receive coverage in our hometown (even giving the location). We were assured that we would receive "excellent" coverage. So we paid $130 for service fees and activation fees and headed home, only to realize we had absolutely NO coverage in our entire town. When we talked to representatives on the phone they noted that the coverage in our area was weak, and the towers were some distance away. They have refused to refund our money. It is my understanding that it is unethical to lie to customers, and require money for a service which you do not provide. Will not use them or ever recommend them again. We had a similar situation with another cell phone company and that company promptly refunded our money.

You Get What You Pay For

from Cleveland, OH

Comments about Cricket Wireless:

Cheap, that is why I chose them. But don't expect any service or assistance when things go wrong (and they most certainly will).

Worst Cell Phone Company Ever

from Tampa FL

Comments about Cricket Wireless:

Lied about being able to change number on phone, Customer Service convinced me to ruin 2 phones then told me I would have to buy a new one, then didn't want to apply my current payment for the month to the new phone! After I bought the new phone and was told I was good to go, called me the next day to say I owed another $15 or the phone would be shut off. This was after 2 phones ruined and all day spent trying to work something out with their horrible customer service dept. They should not be in buisness. I only gave them one because one of the employees was a little nice all of the rest were horribly unhelpful (I just work here... blah blah blah)

Cricket is full of it

from granburny tx

Comments about Cricket Wireless:

we had unlimited internet with the device we had through cricket suspended our service as well as a bunch of people i paid my bill so i think cricket is a bunch of it

Do not trust this company

from Apple valley, mn

Comments about Cricket Wireless:

My mom signed up with Cricket and always paid her monthly bill on time and in advance. She traveled to MN to visit me and planned to stay for a few months. Before she left OR state, she already paid for the future month. When she got to MN , she found out that there were no service in MN. She asked me to call her store in OR and was told that she could cancel the phone and they would refund her money since the new month started in 4-5 days. I called and disconnected the phone line. The minute ,we cancelled the phone line, I could not call any one nor was able to get a hold of anyone to get a refund. The automated system only route your call if it recognize s the phone line is current. It disconnected me multiple times and kept saying " phone # entered was disconnected" I got frustrated and called the store in OR and found out they closed for Good. In the end, my mom , lost her money just because she paid in advance.I do not recommend this company at all. they are crooks.

Worst company ever

from Denton tx

Comments about Cricket Wireless:

Cricket wireless are frauds cricket sold me two used phones they were suppose to be new not used cricket wireless should be ashamed of themselfs for saleing used wireless phones cricket wireless told me to go to one of there stores to fix the phones why should I have to take the phones back when cricket wireless were the ones responsible for saleing fraud phones cricket wireless customer service told me the phones are used cricket wireless don't care about there customers cricket wireless sale fraudulunt phone