2.7

• Plan Options:
    • Features:
    • Customer Service:

The Best

I have had cricket for around 3 years and I love it. I can travel almost anywhere in the US and have service and not have to worry about the roaming fees and other nonsense. I pay 1 price about $63 including the taxes and insurance and get unlimited everything: local, long distance, text, no roaming, voicemail. I have found only 1 place where I don't pick up a signal where I live and that is a road that misses the signal for about 1 mile only. The only thing that I do not like about them is that like usual companies they are getting greedy and you better not be 1 day late in paying your bill hehehe.

I tell my friends what idiots they are because they have cell phone bills for around $150 or more a month and still don't have the features that I do. Or they use the phone with the calling cards and that adds up to a crazy amount of money.

Cricket Wireless

Cricket is another no contract cellular phone company. They have some very affordable unlimited plans, starting at $35 a month. They do have some of the newest smartphones available but since it is no contract you are stuck paying full price for the phones. They also have a good variety of basic phones if you are not a smartphone person. I signed up for this service since I could get unlimited talk, text, and data for very cheap. I am very happy this is no contract since I only kept it for a month. They told me I would get good service in my area but that was not the case. I dropped calls all the time and could barely use the internet on my phone unless I went off wi-fi. If your in a good coverage area this is a great option, unfortunately for me I was not in a good area.

Call Quality
I dropped calls a lot with this service.

Coverage
The customer service agent told me I was in a good area but I had horrible service. I could barely get the internet to work and dropped calls a lot.

Plan Options
They have a few options for unlimited usage that are all very affordable.

Features
Same as most phones, talk, text, and data.

Customer Service
They pretty much told me what they thought I wanted to hear just so I would sign up.

Do not trust this company

from Apple valley, mn

Comments about Cricket Wireless:

My mom signed up with Cricket and always paid her monthly bill on time and in advance. She traveled to MN to visit me and planned to stay for a few months. Before she left OR state, she already paid for the future month. When she got to MN , she found out that there were no service in MN. She asked me to call her store in OR and was told that she could cancel the phone and they would refund her money since the new month started in 4-5 days. I called and disconnected the phone line. The minute ,we cancelled the phone line, I could not call any one nor was able to get a hold of anyone to get a refund. The automated system only route your call if it recognize s the phone line is current. It disconnected me multiple times and kept saying " phone # entered was disconnected" I got frustrated and called the store in OR and found out they closed for Good. In the end, my mom , lost her money just because she paid in advance.I do not recommend this company at all. they are crooks.

Worst company ever

from Denton tx

Comments about Cricket Wireless:

Cricket wireless are frauds cricket sold me two used phones they were suppose to be new not used cricket wireless should be ashamed of themselfs for saleing used wireless phones cricket wireless told me to go to one of there stores to fix the phones why should I have to take the phones back when cricket wireless were the ones responsible for saleing fraud phones cricket wireless customer service told me the phones are used cricket wireless don't care about there customers cricket wireless sale fraudulunt phone

Customer service

from Utah

Comments about Cricket Wireless:

I received a text today to do a brief survey on the service I have been provided. By cricket. When they asked for my feedback I was happy to give it. Although it would not let me send the text. I have been a cricket customer for about 2 years. I had never needed customer service before instill the past week. So here is my feedback on my past weeks experience with cricket.....
Every time I try to log into my account I have to reset my pass word. Very inconvenient. I had one customer service person who was rude and interrupted me when I would try to answer questions he had asked me. I had another one not know how to help me. Another who couldn't help me activate the phone I ordered. The last one a very nice girl helped me. Told me to go to cricket.com/activate.it worked so fast. Why don't the other customer service people know that? I tried to order 2 phones the web site would only let me order 1. I placed that order and went on to try to order another one sense I wasn't able to order 2 at a time. It wouldn't let me order another one. The customer service guy didn't know why it wouldn't let me order an additional one. I figured it out and told him. Then when the phone came and after 8 phone calls I got it activated. 8. Because your prompts are and endless loop of interning your phone number. So pictured to order another phone. The website said my card us invalid. The same card I ordered the other phone with and my auto pay is on. So I was unable to order an additional phone. So over All cricket has been great for the last year until I needed customer service. Will NO longer recommend. Cricket to my friends or family

Horrible service

from Paris, TX

Comments about Cricket Wireless:

I decided to go from metro to cricket and let me just say worse decision I could ever made. I never receive my text messages, my internet never works, and my email never receives emails. Cricket charges for every little thing including hotspot. Even when had them in the big city still was not working. I am going back to metro never using cricket again.

Cricket. Ups and downs

from Derry Pennsylvania

Comments about Cricket Wireless:

Now that Cricket Wireless has been acquired by AT&T in his unbeatable. The service you get for the price is amazing. For $65 after Auto deduct, you can get totally unlimited 4G internet as well as talk and text with no fees. That's amazing. The only bad thing about it is as a current customer Kama if I buy a new phone online I have to purchase a month of service with it. If I already have service and I'm just buying a new phone that makes no sense.

by far the worst service ever! Went back to virgin mobile

from Grand Rapids, MI

Comments about Cricket Wireless:

I think my one liner at the top says it all.

Never would refer anybody to them

from Van Horne IA

Comments about Cricket Wireless:

A little lengthy but here it is about Cricket Wireless. In the course of 8 days I spent $277 for 4 lines and new phones. Got home had NO SERVICE. I was polite, willing to try anything they told me to do. Went back to the store, traded in our phones for different models thinking that might work. Again NO SERVICE at home and in my town I live in. I was wanting to get my money back, talked to 2 "upper management" and no avail was stonewalled. I spent probably over 3 hours on Friday, another 5 hours on Saturday and 3 hours on Tuesday (Sunday was Christmas and was busy on Monday) either in their store or on the phone with "customer service". Now to be fair the guys in the store was amazing and understood my issues. However they could not issue a refund. Just took my phones in there tonight and received $64 in refund. I LOST over $213 just giving these guys a chance and had NO SERVICE.I don't live in the sticks at all actually relatively flat land. I understand not getting my accessories refunded but cmon, $100 service and $25 per line activation was taken. I am absolutely sick to my stomach about giving these chumps that kind of money and getting absolutely nothing for it. Got hung up on a few times by customer service. Just their lack of understanding and so called inability to issue a refund says a lot. Went back to US Cellular. Might be a bit more but they know customer service and I can trust them giving me reliable service. I feel sorry for the guys in the store having to defend corporate like they did. When I left the one guy said he'll be on the phone tomorrow with them. I hope, I really hope.

bait and switch

from Green bay

Comments about Cricket Wireless:

my experience has been horrible dealing with Cricket.
Not customer friendly in my opinion!

Cricket is Great!

from charlotte,NC

Comments about Cricket Wireless:

Cricket is a good cellphone service, it is very cheap and affordable. I like how you can bring your own device ad they will connect it for you and not charge you a lot. Even though the phone will not be insured they still help you to connect it. The internet in my phone is good and fast and I get signal almost everywhere unless I go to the mountains or something. My family and I went to the mountains one time and as we got closer to the destination I was the last one to lose signal, I had cricket and they had sprint. It's a good service to have and they charge you less if you do autopay than you making a payment manually.

Hidden fees for "prepaid" wireless services?

from Idaho

Comments about Cricket Wireless:

I figured this was a normal NO CONTRACT type of prepaid wireless carrier with 0 zero hidden fees. bought my phone bought two months of service the service then expired so what. I go back in to switch to a lower priced plan and they want to charge me a third month of the same level plan I was originally on plus reconnect fees, let me switch the plan after they have the money and then credit the excess back towards a second month at the lower price. What the? I did not sign up for a contracted plan never did. What part of prepaid don't they get. Seriously thinking of switching carriers because this is assinine. Nice one Cricket NOT!!!