3.6

3.6

Pros

Cons

Makes your teeth whiter

The Crest white strips are a good quality product that I would reccomend to anyone who is looking to greatly whiten their teeth. They do work good, but they are expensive and they leave a funky residue on your teeth. Overall though the Pros greatly out weigh the Cons and i would reccomend this product to anyone looking to have a great smile.

Crest Whitestrips actually work!

It's true, everyone is looking for whiter teeth. We're looking for a fix that will somehow make our teeth whiter than they ever have been in history, and will make us (more importantly our teeth) the highlight of the night.

I am a facebook addict. I use it all the time, and I'm constantly uploading pictures, and catching up with friends. When uploading pictures of myself, I always go through and edit my pictures to whiten my teeth digitally. Since using Crest Whitestrips, I haven't had to do that anymore, instead, I'd have to whiten other's teeth! It was an amazing feeling when people around me would ask how I had gotten my teeth so white.

I grew up with ugly teeth that I was aschamed of, and the first time I used Crest . . . my teeth were SERIOUSLY whiter in seven days. There was a major difference, in just seven days. After the initial whitening, to maintain, and slightly whiten over time, I continued to use the daily five minute whiteners.

There are some problems with this product, that's for sure. I have had an issue dealing with the smell, which really did affect how much I wanted to use this product. Another issue is that it is recommended to be used before you brush your teeth, so you have to deal with the smell of your breath as well. These strips definitely are messy, and you WILL get it on your fingers, it's impossible to put them on without it, so have a tissue ready when you use them. Also, you can't do anything while you have them in that involves your mouth. My lips would always get chapped when I used this product. Lastly, they move around a lot on your teeth.

But these problems are easily fixed. Use a tissue to wipe your hands after you put the product on . . . put some chapstick on so that you don't have chapped lips, and that also helps with the smell. I've learned that putting the bottom one on first helps a lot to make sure they stay where they belong.

The product definitely does work, but it does have it's drawbacks.

horrible

Comments about Crest Whitestrips Teeth Whitening System:

I did not like these Crest Whitestrips. They would not stay on my teeth first of all, and second, they did not even work. The formula on the whitestrips tastes horrible. I had to keep fixing the strips to put them back on my teeth all the way. I used them every day and there was absolutely no difference whatsoever in the color of my teeth. I usually like Crest brand products, but these whitestrips were a big disappointment. I would rather put plain baking soda on my teeth than taste the formula on these Crest Whitestrips ever again. If you drink coffee or cappuccino every day like I do, these whitestrips will not remove the stains. I, for one, am never again wasting my time and money on this product.

Even though I used these strips every day, it made absolutely no difference at all in the tint of my teeth. It did not remove the coffee stains from my daily cappuccino and I will never again purchase this product.

• Minimal Side Effects:

Definately not for everyone...Including me

Comments about Crest Whitestrips Teeth Whitening System:

I got the Crest Whitestrips Teeth Whitening System for my birthday a few years back. I was so excited, I could hardly wait to use them and have magically white teeth like on the commercials. There are a few things that bothered me/ I reacted to when I used these strips. First and foremost was the sensitivity. I've never thought the my teeth were sensitive until I started using these strips. They made my teeth hurt slightly but not unbearable. Another thing was the taste. There really isn't a way to describe it. I didn't particularly care for it. Also I learned that it makes me practically foam at the mouth. My mouth became pretty gunky with these in. A good thing was these weren't too hard to get on or off and were easy to use when you followed the directions. They did change the brightness of my teeth. I could notice the difference because I was staring at my teeth for 7 days but no one else really noticed it. Overall I wouldn't recommend these and I wouldn't buy these again but if you curious or feel like you have really yellow teeth, it would probably be a good idea to try these out.

Works fairly well

Comments about Crest Whitestrips Teeth Whitening System:

These likely aren't as good as the 3D whitestrips, but they worked pretty well when I used them. They will make your teeth sensitive when you first use them, but you eventually get used to the odd feeling. Putting them on is not too difficult, just ease them on and don't move them around too much. Note that using white stripes too often can hurt your enamel, so keep an eye on that. After using them, they should stay white for a while anyway. Try and keep up cleaning them and you shouldn't really have to worry. They also only work on regular natural teeth.

Definitely will see an improvement in the whiteness of teeth after a couple of days.

Convenience
The stripes have to stay in place, and these were for 30 minutes twice a day. So be prepared to not eat or drink during that time, and talking is difficult. Though comical to try and do it without moving the stripes around.

Minimal Side Effects
They will make your mouth feel sensitive, but it isn't too bad.

• Minimal Side Effects:

A very good product - cheaper than the dentist visit!

from Oxford, OH

Comments about Crest Whitestrips Teeth Whitening System:

I was impressed with the improvement I saw after using only 6 of the 12 strips in the box. Easy to use, convenient and cheaper than the dentist.

I noticed an improvement in the whitening of my teeth in only 6 days. I was impressed with how quickly these strips started improving my teeth.

Convenience
This product is very easy to use. Simply remove the strips from the packet and place on your teeth at home while you are working or even talking to someone else. It only takes 30 minutes. Be careful when removing them from the plastic so you don't wrinkle them and carefully apply to keep them flat against both sides of your teeth.

Minimal Side Effects
I have sensitivity issues with many products, and these whitestrips did not cause any issues for me. I didn't feel any tenderness, pain or uncomfortable side effects at all. You will experience some "gummy" feeling when removing the strips from your mouth which can easily and quickly be removed from simply rinsing out your mouth with water.

Best Whitening Product I've Ever Used

Comments about Crest Whitestrips Teeth Whitening System:

I absolutely LOVE the Crest WhiteStrips Teeth Whitening System. I drink a lot of coffee, which results in stains. I was looking for a teeth whitener that would get rid of these stains without damaging the enamel. Crest WhiteStrips do just that! They were developed by dentists and don't use any of the harsh chemicals that are known to damage enamel, which is great because enamel can't be repaired.

I love how easy it is to use these WhiteStrips. Just apply the strips to your teeth and then finish getting ready while they work their magic. I usually apply once every 1-2 weeks and leave them on for about an hour. This gives me enough time to finish doing my hair and makeup and get dressed. It fits perfectly into my routine.

The results are fantastic! The stains are gone and I've gotten compliments about how my teeth are noticeably whiter.

This product is so effective! My teeth are so much whiter and brighter.

Convenience
These strips fit my schedule perfectly. I've used other whitening products that had to be applied up to 3 times a day, everyday. I just use these once a week and I still get great results!

Minimal Side Effects
I haven't had any side effects from using these strips. Just make sure to apply some chapstick to your lips before using them because they can dry out a little.

• Minimal Side Effects:

It whitens, but it hurts!

from Richmond VA

Comments about Crest Whitestrips Teeth Whitening System:

I definitely saw results with this product, and in the end, that's all I was looking for. However, I have to believe there is a gentler way to whiten teeth! I don't usually have sensitive teeth, but these were so uncomfortable to wear. I experienced a good deal of discomfort (not quite pain, but close) while wearing them, and I almost quit using them altogether. They whiten well, but I'm not quite convinced that it's worth the aggravation!

I saw a huge improvement in my teeth. They looked so pretty and white and clean! I loved the overall results. These were a lifesaver after I got my braces taken off.

Convenience
These were pretty convenient to use. I almost forgot a few times, but they only had to be on for a short time, so it didn't make a huge difference in my day.

Minimal Side Effects
If you have sensitivity in your teeth, do not use these! They will hurt like crazy! I don't have tooth sensitivity and I was really uncomfortable using these. They made my gums ache and my teeth feel sore, if that makes any sense.

Awesome

Comments about Crest Whitestrips Teeth Whitening System:

Does the job. I was surprised to see how effective this product is. Usually these things do not work. I used it every other day and saw results within 2 weeks. Everyone that saw me recognized the difference. This is a must have. You will thank yourself for buying this product and you wont be disappointed.

Crest Whitestrips

Comments about Crest Whitestrips Teeth Whitening System:

Crest Whitestrips is a good product for whitening teeth. The only problem is that it leaves your teeth extremely sensitive. After using this product, my teeth were very white, though, so it did what it was supposed to do. You just might want to use a tooth sensitivity toothpaste after using Crest Whitestrips. I would recommend this product for whitening teeth.

Will never use again

Comments about Crest Whitestrips Teeth Whitening System:

I did not like these Crest whitening strips at all. I have somewhat sensitive teeth to begin with, mostly just my front teeth when they meet direct cold but these strips made it unbearable. I noticed it the very first time I used them. About halfway through the amount of time they said to leave them on for, I got sharp pains that shot through my teeth. I remember thinking it was weird but they went away right after I took the strips off. Then after about two weeks of using them, it escalated to the point where my teeth would ache all day and I could barely even eat. I would just sit with tears in my eyes because nothing would make the pain stop. I even was brushing with a special toothpaste specifically for sensitive teeth but it didn't even touch it. It took weeks for my teeth to get back to their normal state. My teeth were slightly whiter but it was not worth it for what I had to go through.

Pretty Good but Painful

from Dallas, TX

Comments about Crest Whitestrips Teeth Whitening System:

Crest Whitestrips Teeth Whitening System is a product that delivers on its promises, unlike many others on the market. However, my biggest complaint is that they made my gums hurt to the point where my teeth even felt more sensitive right along the gum line.
The size of the strip was about right but just a tad on the small side. At times, I had trouble keeping them on my teeth. And when they did slip, it caused a burning sensation on my gums that was really unpleasant.
Compared with other at-home whitening products, they are on the pricier side, but definitely cheaper than a professional whitening at the dentist's office.
Overall, the results were good. I noticed that my teeth were several shades whiter after using them.

This product worked! My teeth are whiter than ever!

Convenience
This is the ultimate no-hassle whitening solution. It takes very little effort to see dramatic results!

Minimal Side Effects
My gums stung during usage.