Other Toothpastes:
Crest
Crest Whitening Toothpaste

Crest Whitening Toothpaste

It really whitens

Sometimes we get tired of the same old thing in our toothpaste. Everything taste the same, looks the same, smells the same, and so on, but Crest has aimed to change that. Their Whiting Expression line of toothpaste has changed our perception about what a toothpaste could and should be. We see such flavors as Extreme Herbal Mint, Orange Citrus Explosion, Cool Lemon Ice, Cinnamon, and a classic mint flavor, but with a Vanilla twist. All of these toothpaste variations taste great when brushing your teeth and because they have such diverse taste you may want to try them all, I know I have one of each at my home, just in case I happen to want Cinnamon in the morning and Lemon Ice before bed. People have become very conscious over the past few years about how white their teeth are, well Crest Whiting Expressions will do the trick for you, but over a period of time. The whiting process should best be done gradually, or else you may end up like Ross Geller from "Friends" with teeth that show up under a black light! So when using Crest Whiting Expressions don't expect to see immediate results within a few days, rather just give it some time and it will work for you, but again at a very gradual rate. Crest has long been a dominating force in the dental industry. They make a wide variety of products from floss to toothbrushes and of course have their own toothpaste line. One of the greatest things to come from the people of Crest is their line of flavored toothpastes, Crests Whitening Expressions! This line of Toothpastes comes in a ton of different flavors, whitens your teeth, and helps prevent decay, and the bottle design is pretty innovative too.

its a hit or miss

As the teeth whitening trend continues, I am always in search of ways to help my teeth look whiter without having to have to go to the dentist to have this done.  I was more then happy to the Crest Whitening Toothpaste a try.  I really enjoyed the flavor and it relaly did seem to start doing the trick and whitening my teeth.  My husband also really liked the flavor and what it was doing to his teeth.  He is the one who drinks coffee daily so it did make a bigger difference on his teeth then mine.  The only problem with the tooth whitening toothpaste is that it has a very negative affect on some people.  After we had been using this tooth paste for a few weeks, my husband's gums started hurting.  They were becoming very sensitve to hot and cold foods as well as to sweets.  We could not quite figure it out at first.  He never had this problem before.  Then we realized that it might be the toothpaste.  We decided to try the regular non whitening crest and his gums felt much bettter.  To make usre of it, we went back to using this one one more time and again after a few weeks he had the sensitivity.  At the next visit to the dentist he asked his dentist and he was told that some people have a sensitivity to the chemical used in the tooth whitening toothpastes.  So be careful when you use it.

Crest whitening toothepaste is awesome!

from Akron, OH

Comments about Crest Whitening Toothpaste:

The crest whitening is a great toothepaste. Before this one, I was using colgate and did not get the same satisfaction as I do when using the crest. It gives your mouth a cool and refreshing feeling after brushing. I love that it is not too potent and does not make my gums hurt. It has a taste that is not un-bearable. I like to have whitening included in my toothepaste and this one inparticular does the job. The other people living in my household also use this product and are very happy. I have noticed quick results when I've used it and will not be buying another brand anytime soon. It was inexpensive compared to other brands. Also it is easy to obtain, because most stores around my area carry this product. It lasts a long time so I do not have to replace it too often. I'm very glad I made the decision to buy this product. Crest has always been the brand of toothepaste I prefer, and with whitening included, you can't go wrong!

GREAT STUFF

from San Francisco, CA

Comments about Crest Whitening Toothpaste:

I really like this toothpaste. It has a classic minty taste to it. I do not like toothpaste with cinnamon, vanilla, orange or other flavors, I prefer the minty taste to toothpaste because it feels nice, clean and refreshing. I like this because it is not too expensive and it tastes good. I cannot say much for whitening or how the flouride works. I do not have that many fillings but I can say that my teeth are not as white as I would like them. I do drink a lot of tea and cranberry juice, so those could be factors. My teeth are not off white and sometimes it looks fine. I really cannot tell how truly white they are.

I use this twice a day and continue planning on using it since I have a lot of tubes at home. This is my go to toothpaste.

It is not expensive and it tastes great, get it and you will not be disappointed, especially with the price. I definitely recommend this if you are in need of inexpensive toothpaste.

Crest Whitening Toothpaste is adequate

from Sparta, TN

Comments about Crest Whitening Toothpaste:

I have used Crest whitening toothpaste many times, and am not impressed with its whitening ability. It is advertised to whiten teeth, and I have seen no significant results that merit that this is a true whitening toothpaste. I continue to buy it because of the price, and it appears to clean teeth which is the primary purpose of any toothpaste. I have been able to get this particular prodct at attractive prices, and for that reason I continue to use this particular item more than any other brand.

I have found no problem with the taste of Crest's whitening toothpaste. It is a taste that is what you grow to expect from any toothpaste, therefore I do not understand why someone would comment about it being a bad tasting toothpaste. I have found that this is mostly an anti-cavity toothpaste that has little or no effect on whitening of ones teeth.

I would not recommend this toothpaste as a whitening formula, nevertheless it does do an adequate job in keeping your teeth clean and fresh.

Crest whitening toothpaste is average.

from Machesney Park, IL

Comments about Crest Whitening Toothpaste:

Crest whitening toothpaste is like other whitening toothpastes. It smells good but it makes your mouth dry. For people with dry mouth this would not be a good choice. A toothpaste for sensitive teeth or with xylitol by this brand would be a better choice. I bought crest whitening toothpaste and got problems with white sticky stuff in the corners of my mouth. When I stoped using it the problem went away. Other people that used the toophaste when I used it also noticed dryer mouths and white residue from only the whitening toothpaste.

Really liked the ruToothpaste It Worked Great

from Calabash, NC

Comments about Crest Whitening Toothpaste:

After purchasing and using Crest Whitening Toothpaste I noticed my teeth gradually getting whiter.  My husband also used the toothpaste and his teeth also seemed to get whiter.  We were very pleased with the results and have used the product ever since.  We think that Crest Toothpaste is an excellent brand and would recommend it to others.  It is priced well and affordable by most people, including those on a budget.  The taste was pleasant and kept my breath fresh.  I now notice peoples teeth and yellow teeth are not pretty.

its a hit or miss

from Lake Villa, IL

Comments about Crest Whitening Toothpaste:

I love Crest Whitening Toothpaste but not for whitening powers..

from Meridian, ID

Comments about Crest Whitening Toothpaste:

I have been a user of Crest Whitening Toothpaste for many years. Crest was a toothpaste brand I grew up using so it was natural that I would keep on using it.

Crest Whitening has a great flavor-- just the right amount of mint, not too overpowering. The texture is smooth and creamy and not at all gritty (gritty toothpaste reminds me of going to the dentist!)

As for the whitening power of Crest Whitening, well I'm not so sure about that. I mean I've used this toothpaste for so many years and my teeth definitely are not pristine white but I'm sure they could be worse had I not been using it for so long. I am a big diet soda drinker so that might offset the power of the whitening ingredients. Unlike many whitening toothpastes and products that people talk about, Crest Whitening does not make my teeth overly sensitive to heat and cold which seems very common with whitening products.

Overally I give Crest Whitening four stars because it tastes great and makes my mouth feel clean, even if it doesn't do miracles to whiten my teeth!

Crest Whitening Paste is the best!

from Fort Wayne, IN

Comments about Crest Whitening Toothpaste:

Crest Whitening Paste is the best toothpaste ever, if you ask my wife! She has tried several types and brands of toothpaste, and this one is her favorite, by far. She has been using Crest brand toothpastes since a very early age. When we got married, I tried to convince her to use Aquafresh, but she refuses! She is so very loyal to Crest. Though there are so many versions of Crest toothpaste available, including various combinations of whitening, Scope, Citrus, Mint, et cetera, she continues to return to the standard mint paste version. This is probably the most basic type, aside from the "regular paste" variety, which I believe is not flavored. She really likes Crest mint paste and avoids using anything else at all costs. There are often Proctor and Gamble coupons for various types of Crest toothpaste available, making this affordable option even more affordable. Highly recommended from my wife.

No whitening effects, but tastes good.

from Chicago, IL

Comments about Crest Whitening Toothpaste:

I love the taste of this toothpaste, and it seems to last all night, but the whitening effects are not noticeable. I really bought this because I wanted whiter teeth, so for that reason I am disappointed.  I have been using this tooth paste, every morning and night for over 3 months now, and I do not notice any change in the whiteness of my teeth. My husband also uses this tooth paste along with me, and he does not see any changes either. I am a non smoker, and do not drink any coffee or pop, so my teeth were not that stained to begin with, but they are slightly yellow lately.  My husband smokes and drinks coffee and dark sodas, so his teeth are a little worse off than mine.  As I said, neither of us have seen any difference in the color of our teeth. So, all in all, this product is great for a clean teeth / clean mouth feel, and it smells and tastes great, but it will not provide any whitening effects. There are other crest whitening products out there that you should probably use along with this if you want to see any significant change in the whiteness of your smile.  For me, I would not say this was a waste of money, because really it does the job a tooth paste should do – it cleans your teeth… but as far as the “whitening” aspect, that does not exist.

Crest Whitening toothpaste is so-so

from Dover, NH

Comments about Crest Whitening Toothpaste:

I have used Crest whitening toothpaste regularly for years. I have average colored teeth, not very stained but I would just like them to be brighter white. Crest Whitening toothpaste tastes great and is certainly easier to use than any special whitening strips or kits. It does not produce drammatic whitening but is good for maintenance. It doesn't cost much more than regular toothpaste so I figure it's worht using even if it doesn't give fantastic results.  I have not noticed any whitening of my teeth but I have started drinking a lot of tea throughout the day which I know can stain my teeth and this toothpaste has prevented my teeth from getting stained. I would recommend this product for someone looking for mild whitening or maintenance, just don't use it expecting drammtic results. It is inexpensive and easy. You're going to buy toothpaste anyway so might as well use one that does a little good in the whitening department.