View more toothpaste

Other Toothpastes:
Crest
Crest Whitening Expressions Extreme Herbal Mint Toothpaste

Crest Whitening Expressions Extreme Herbal Mint Toothpaste

Whitening toothpaste - who cares? I really like it.

Me promoting a tooth paste? Who would have thought -- but I have to tell you that this stuff is fantastic. I got a tube of ***Crest*** (yeah, I grew up with it, too, along with Colgate) in the mail to try and then fill out a survey. Here is what I "feel" about the product.This one is ***Whitening Expressions***. Does it whiten my teeth? I dunno. Maybe. I can't tell, but I do drink tea and cola exclusively, and I haven't noticed the stains as much. Might I say that I have a brighter smile? Yeah. It won't give you white teeth on the second brushing, but it may just take care of those daily stains from our necessary "daily bread".The flavor is ***Extreme Herbal Mint***. Do I like it. YES. I was surprised. I really like the flavor of the paste and the aftertaste. There is an "afterglow" of niceness in my mouth. Does it last? The initial effects wear off quickly, but that may be because I'm immediately off on an errand, so the brain refocuses. The packaging notes that this brand fights cavities (duh!), fights tartar, whitens and refreshes.OK, lets go to fighting tartar. I normally use Lysterine prior to brushing. I believe that it makes all the crud on my teeth easier to brush off if I "lysterine" it first. What I have noticed about this paste is that my teeth really do feel "dental cleaning fresh" after I use it. This last until the next brushing. The built-up slime comes off and the enamel is smooth. I really like that feeling, especially since tartar has always been one of my problems. Have you ever had it crystalized like scale buildup in your shower? You know how the tongue always finds its way to something odd in your mouth? Well, sometimes there are sharp projections of crystalized plaque on my teeth, and I end up with a scrapped tongue - not nice. After using this paste, I have not had that problem. Not once.Am I satisfied with this product? A resounding YES! Does it do what I want a toothpaste to accomplish? Yes. It makes my teeth feel "dentist fresh" each and every time. I like that feeling. Do I recommend it? To everyone listening or reading, yes I do!

Crest Whitening Expressions Toothpaste is minty fresh.

Overall, I think Crest Expressions Toothpaste is a good product if you care about oral hygiene. This toothpaste cleans thoroughly and eliminates odors and plaque buildup. I tend to get a heavy buildup of plaque on my teeth throughout the day, and this toothpaste cuts through that effectively. My teeth always feel squeaky-clean and smooth afterwards, and my breath is always fresh.

The taste is good. I'm not a huge fan of very minty flavors, but this was minty without being overpowering. I felt very clean and refreshed after using this toothpaste.

I like the whitening feature-- I will always pay more for a whitening toothpaste rather than go without, and I think Crest Expressions toothpaste has maintained the whiteness of my teeth well.

The main drawback of this toothpaste is that it is not as good a value for the money as other toothpastes, even others done by Crest. I noticed my tube of toothpaste emptied itself much faster than usual-- somehow there just wasn't as much packed into the tube as usual. Next time, I would go with a different toothpaste that lasted longer and was a better value for the price.

A toothpaste that cleans your teeth & gives you fresh breath!!!

Comments about Crest Whitening Expressions Extreme Herbal Mint Toothpaste:

I just learned that this product has been discontinued:(- My wife and I are very disappointed as we have been unsuccessful in finding any other toothpaste that works as well as this one! Supposedly the complete version has taken its place, but we don't like it! If you like this toothpaste better than any others, please call Proctor and Gamble (800-492-7378) and let them know how disappointed you are that they discontinued this product. Hopefully, if enough people call in, maybe they'll bring it back!

Crest Extreme Herbal Mint-I miss it!

from Boston, MA

Comments about Crest Whitening Expressions Extreme Herbal Mint Toothpaste:

I'm normally a big bargain hunter-I'll only buy what's on sale (and I'll change brands based on what is on sale). However, Crest is the only toothpaste I'll buy, and this is my absolute favorite flavor! I haven't been able to find it lately, I hope they haven't stopped making it. I find that a lot of toothpastes leave your mouth feeling fresh for an hour or so (even if they promise to make it last a lot longer), but Crest lasts much longer than that. I can brush my teeth first thing in the morning, and my mouth keeps feeling fresh until lunch, a rarity with toothpastes. I also love the gel because it's so smooth, but also foams really well (so I feel like it's doing a better job cleaning my mouth).

Fresh

from Arlington, OH

Comments about Crest Whitening Expressions Extreme Herbal Mint Toothpaste:

This is the only toothpaste that I purchase anymore. It has a clean, fresh taste, whitens and is cost effective. I have even converted my Husband. He was a "Regular Crest" man, When I brought this home, he asked me if I got "his" toothpaste. I had forgotten to pick this up, so he had no choice. When I asked him if I needed to get "His", he told me "No, I will use this. It seemd to be "OK" Now my husband is not one to praise somethingthing that was not his idea, but He Really Likes it, or I would have to have "Mine" and "His"

Crest Whitening Expressions is the best!

from Knoxville, TN

Comments about Crest Whitening Expressions Extreme Herbal Mint Toothpaste:

I love Crest Whitening Expressions Extreme Herbal Mint Toothpaste! The Crest Whitening Expressions line of toothpaste is my favorite type of toothpaste. I've used the Herbal Mint toothpaste as well as the Cinnamon, Lemon Ice, and Vanilla Mint flavors of Crest Whitening Expressions. Crest Whitening Expressions Extreme Herbal Mint Toothpaste is my favorite type of mint flavored toothpaste. I have bought several other brands of mint flavored toothpaste when I had a coupon or they were on sale. But the other types and brands do not compare in taste or quality. Many of the other brands leave a film and strange taste in your mouth after brushing. My mouth and teeth feel fresh and clean every time I brush with Crest Whitening Expressions toothpaste. I feel like Crest Whitening Expressions toothpaste does a better job of killing germs than most other toothpastes. I highly recommend both this type and flavor of toothpaste!

Crest Whitening Expressions Extreme Herbal Mint Toothpatse works

from Princess Anne, MD

Comments about Crest Whitening Expressions Extreme Herbal Mint Toothpaste:

this toothpaste may cost a bit more than other toothpastes but it really works in such a short time I used this product for just a week and I could see a big improvement on my teeth they were  much brighter  my mouth felt cleaner also my breath was  fresh from the minty taste I would recommend crest whitening expressions  extreme herbal mint toothpaste to anyone that wants whiter teeth in a short period of time

It Deserves 4 stars!

from Tuckerton, NJ

Comments about Crest Whitening Expressions Extreme Herbal Mint Toothpaste:

I switched to Crest Whitening Expressions Extreme Herbal Mint ToothPaste a few months ago because I thought it was very unique. What I like about it is that it leaves a fresh feeling in my mouth like the feeling you get after going to the dentist. I honestly don't like toothpaste flavors but mint is my favorite flavor so it tasted mighty good. Another thing is that its a great whitener especially that my teeth at the time were slightly yellow but not any more! The two down sides of this great toothpaste is that it doesn't come in the variety packs any more. It might still come in the variety packs near you but the place thats closest to me doesn't carry it any more. Now thats there is no variety packs, I have to buy individual tubes which are more expensive. Besides that this mint toothpaste is mighty good and from the brand I love, Crest! I gave this a 4 stars because the toothpaste is amazing but not perfect. Nothing is perfect in life so this is almost perfect! A+!

for a clean white smile

from Anderson, SC

Comments about Crest Whitening Expressions Extreme Herbal Mint Toothpaste:

this crest toothpaste is great. it leaves my mouth fresh for hours, and leaves my teeth gleaming white.I tried it for two weeks, and it did everything it says it will do. I plan on continuing use of this product for the rest my life!!!!!

A toothpaste above all others!

from Bethel, MO

Comments about Crest Whitening Expressions Extreme Herbal Mint Toothpaste:

Of all the toothpastes out there, Crest Whitening Expressions Toothpaste is most certainly the cream of the crop!  Before trying this toothpaste, I would notice a filmy residue in my mouth at about mid-morning.  I work as a Speech Pathologist Assistant and it is imperative that I do not make my clients ill.  My remedy for the filminess was to pop breath mints until lunch time, then brush again.  Crest Whitening Expressions Toothpaste has freed me from the breathmint habit!  My breath stays fresh and my mouth clean until it is time to brush again.  I had tried so many other toothpastes and couldn't believe my luck in stumbling on this one!  Crest Whitening Expressions Toothpaste comes in a variety of flavors that all the family will love an appreciate.  I have never cared for children's toothpastes for my kids as they seem to leave a horrible aftertaste.  My kids love Crest Whitening Expressions Toothpaste too!

I like the flavor.

from Moundville, MO

Comments about Crest Whitening Expressions Extreme Herbal Mint Toothpaste:

I can't believe I'm reviewing the toothpaste I just tried earlier this week. I grew up on another brand of toothpaste but switched to Crest because I liked the mint flavor. My grocery store offered a sale on Crest Whitening Expressions Extreme Herbal Mint and some other flavors this week. So I tried this new to me flavor. If, I'm away from my electric brush, I like to pack extra toothpaste and a brush. This product fights placque build up, whitens, prevents cavities, and provides a great taste.

I don't know or really understand the long product name. Is it "Expressions" so we can all use more facial expressions with perfect whiter teeth? Whatever, it does help whiten a non-smoker, non-coffee drinker's teeth. Not in just one use, but you will see the difference if you currently use a non-whitening toothpaste, I believe even if you drink, smoke, chew, or whatever. These flavored toothpaste have something for everyone.

Crest Whitening Expressions Toothpaste is minty fresh.

from Somerville, MA