View more electric toothbrushes

Crest SpinBrush Pro Select Toothbrush

Pros

Cons

• Performance/Cleaning:

Luv my Crest Spinbrush Swirl..

After using several different brands of powered toothbrushes I finally found one I like..I should have known that Crest would win me over.. a great brand.. Crest Spinbrush Swirl a new spin on clean.. yes indeed and I highly recommend it to all.. It far out beats all others with a power angle tip, spinning head, multi-level bristles.which massage my gums while deep cleaning. is has an easy to grip and control handle design that fits easily in your hand ; not to heavy but heavy enough to do the job... it is by far the most powerful toothbrush I have tried and because of the power it won me over and that is why I recommend it.. it takes two AA batteries which are easy to change.. one feature I really like is that the toothbrush can stand on it's own.. straight up.. having a flat square bottom.. not round like all others.. that I like.  I bought replacement heads and find changing them easy and cost effective ..

works well

I had the chance to test out this product when I seen a coupon online for it,which made for a more attractive price. The batteries were a tad difficult to insert,but did fine once I figured it out. The bristles are indeed soft and gentle. I have had dental issues in the past,and was somewhat apprehensive to use this product,but found that if I do not use it for an extended time that it does the job. Too much vibration though does tend to give me a headache,and you must be careful not to hold it too firmly against your gums,or it can do damage. My teeth do feel clean after use,although not after a check up clean. My children enjoy this product,and it does well cleaning their teeth,and due to the vibration they do brush their teeth more often as they say it is more fun than an ordinary toothbrush. It is pricey for those on a budget,but worth it if your children will brush more often,so the money you save on dental visits offsets the cost of the initial brush and replacement brushes.

Good lower price electric toothbrush

Comments about Crest SpinBrush Pro Select Toothbrush:

While I still like my sonicare toothbrush best and think it does a suburb job, this Crest brush is one of the better low-cost electric toothbrushes. It is good if you don't want to spend the money or if you are concerned you might break an electric one and don't want to waste tons of money. I don't like the circular rotating brush as some of the others, but this still seems to clean well.

Performance/Cleaning
Again, not as good as the Sonicare system, but it does seem to be better than a lot of the other electric toothbrushes in this same category. It's movement does a good job not hurting your teeth/gums and it's vibrating bristles do a good job getting your teeth cleaner than a regular toothbrush normally does.

This is better than some of the other varieties in the same category. I had better luck with it lasting longer than its competitors brands, especially with kids who I am sure are rougher with toothbrushes than I am.

• Performance/Cleaning:

Brush, Brush, Brush... Brush Your Teeth!

Comments about Crest SpinBrush Pro Select Toothbrush:

As funny as this sounds I got a Crest SpinBrush Pro Select Toothbrush for Christmas. It was part of our White Elephant gift and when I opened it I thought it was hilarious, who gives a toothbrush for a present... I am sure a lot more people than we think. I was excited to try the SpinBrush though as our son has a Thomas one designed for little kids and LOVES it and I love how clean it keep his teeth. Feeling too cheap to go buy one, I just kept using the freebies from the dentists office. Glad that I got this though because I love it and I will never look back. Of course a regular old toothbrush can keep your teeth clean but not like the SpinBrush! It is gentle on teeth and gums but gets the job done of keeping teeth both looking and feeling clean. I love that it has two speed settings, one being a gentle massage and the other being a harder pressure for a deeper clean. I usually brush entirely on the harder pressure but have used the gentle massage if I have a cut on my gum or an ulcer and it is a nice soft pressure which doesn't cause pain. One of my other favorite things about this brush is the ability to buy replacement heads. Toothbrushes obviously need to be replaced and the replacements heads are easy to find and very affordable so I won't feel bad having to switch the heads if I get sick or whenever it is time. Definitely a great brush and now that I have used it if something were to happen to it I would replace it with another of its kind.

• Performance/Cleaning:

This used to be my favorite toothbrush.

Comments about Crest SpinBrush Pro Select Toothbrush:

The crest spinbrush pro is a good toothbrush. It always got my teeth clean and, for the price, it was great. The pressure is just right although the bristles are a bit soft. My gums always felt healthy - not irritated. I consistently used these brushes for 4 years and, each time, the brush would last about a year (I would replace the head every 4 months or so).

Unfortunately, these brushes really weren't built to go the distance. I would need to change the batteries as often as I changed the heads - and once the batteries had been change and the factory seal was broken, water would start to seep in. By the time the brush got to a year, it had always shorted itself out. Also, this brush did not travel well. Since it is too large to fit in any kind of case, I would often stick it in a plastic bag...and it would spin all the way to my destination. So, if you are going to travel with it, definitely pull the batteries first!

Makes Brushing Teeth Feel Better

from Pittsburgh, PA

Comments about Crest SpinBrush Pro Select Toothbrush:

I really like how the Spin Brush feels. I went back to using a regular toothbrush when I was on vacation and it actually felt awkward. I do feel this works better than a regular toothbrush. I asked my Dentist's advice and he said it's just important that I brush long enough and that any brush will work, but even so, I think I brush longer with the spin brush because I like the feeling.

Performance/Cleaning
I do think a "thinner" regular toothbrush maybe works better to get to my back teeth, but the spinning action actually prevents me from pressing too hard which is a problem for me. This brush also does a really good job of cleaning my gums. I feel there's less chance I've missed a spot with the spin brush.

The batteries do not last that long in the spin brush and it's a little awkward replacing the batteries. If the brushes start to slow down, then it's time. Eventually, I think maybe a little water got in the battery compartment and my brush stopped working even with new batteries.

• Performance/Cleaning:

A good toothbrush, but not my style.

from lakeland, florida

Comments about Crest SpinBrush Pro Select Toothbrush:

I know that battery powered toothbrushes are supposed to be a lot better than regular toothbrushes and for most people, I would agree. However, I, personally, do not feel that way. This battery powered toothbrush is good, but I could not stand how it felt on my gums and teeth. I have very sensitive teeth and I could feel every brush against the nerves of my teeth. It drove me crazy. The good thing is that it did give me a deep clean on my teeth and got all the nooks and crannies in my teeth. It is compatible with any toothpaste. I guess I would have liked it more if I did not have such sensitive teeth. I even tried it with sensitive teeth toothpaste, but it still felt as though I was driving something through the enamel of my teeth. I would definitely not recommend the Crest Spinbrush Pro to anyone who has sensitive teeth. I am going to stick to my regular toothbrush from now on.

Best toothbrush ever!

Comments about Crest SpinBrush Pro Select Toothbrush:

Ever since I bought this toothbrush and started using it I have not received a single report of a cavity at the dentist! I do still have some problem areas but they are always in hard to reach places and it isn't the fault of the toothbrush. The lack of cavities combined with the great price of the toothbrush and replacement heads has saved me tons of money over the last few years. This is a great investment!

Performance/Cleaning
The batteries last forever in this toothbrush. And I have found that I brush my teeth much better using the battery powered toothbrush. The combined power of manually brushing along with the batteries adding in their power leave your teeth much cleaner even if you are short on time.

I've had the same toothbrush for years now. I love that all you have to do is buy the replacement brushes. I also even usually find great coupon offers to get the replacements. The brushes last a long time too. I feel like they actually last better than a regular toothbrush. It is also really easy to change out the brushes.

• Performance/Cleaning:

I am spinning my way to a cleaner mouth!

from Stoughton, Wi

Comments about Crest SpinBrush Pro Select Toothbrush:

The crest spin brush is a great value! It is so reasonably priced compared to other electric tooth brushes. I have bought these toothbrushes in the past for my two kids in an effort to get them to brush longer and do a better job of keeping their teeth clean. Recently, I purchased one for myself and I like how my teeth feel after brushing with the crest spin brush!

Performance/Cleaning
This brush actually has some pretty awesome power and I have been impressed with the performance of the crest spin brush. My kids have been using the crest spin brushes for many years and they have never had any cavities. I think these tooth brushes are so much more effective than traditional brushes in terms of cleaning teeth.

I do wish they were more durable. I have found that the brushes tend to wear out quickly and that is somewhat disappointing. I guess for the price you pay, it is still more economical than buying a more expensive electric toothbrush. As a general rule, Crest makes very good products and the crest spin brush is among them!

Superb teeth cleaning device

Comments about Crest SpinBrush Pro Select Toothbrush:

This toothbrush is one of the best I've used to brush my teeth. I have been using mechanical toothbrushes for years and it does a great job in getting my teeth clean. Manual toothbrushes don't do a great job in getting one's teeth clean. When I made the switch I noticed the difference right away. The pro toothbrush got into the crevices of my teeth to remove food effectively enabling my teeth to look and feel squeaky clean. It's a well made toothbrush which uses to AA batteries and has a rubber switch which makes it easy to turn the brush on and off for usage. The round head and soft bristles are gentle on the teeth and gums. Three colors were available when I purchased mine: purple, blue and pink (i.e. toothbrush handle). It's more expensive than regular toothbrushes, I paid 8 bucks plus tax for one Crest Pro toothbrush. Also, additional brush heads can be purchased for the same price when you're ready to replace it. The good thing is, after 3 months you replace the brush head you don't need to buy another whole toothbrush unless you want to. But it's well worth the price because it does its job both efficiently and effectively. All in all, I highly recommend trying Crest Pro and your teeth will thank you cause they will be sparkling clean.

Performance/Cleaning
Gets into all the crevices to clean teeth.

Last long time. Just replace the brush heads every 3 months.

a great value toothbrush

Comments about Crest SpinBrush Pro Select Toothbrush:

You can pay a lot more for an electric toothbrush but this thing will do the same job for much, much cheaper. You can get one of these and toss it in a few months, and still not be paying as much as you would for replacement heads for some other brands. It leaves my mouth feeling clean and fresh, and is pretty quiet. It holds up good to use and is durable.

• Performance/Cleaning:

My toddler LOVES brushing her teeth now!

Comments about Crest SpinBrush Pro Select Toothbrush:

My toddler will spend about 10-15 minutes brushing her teeth now. I love this product! I bought one for each family member of the household. It gives you that just-went-to-the-dentist clean feeling. My husband, actually brushes his teeth now. He uses dip and I can actually muster a kiss after he brushes his teeth with the spinbrush because it removes that tobacco smell. Only one warning, be careful about turning it on with toothpaste without it in your mouth. This is a powerful little toothbrush and you will get toothpaste on your shirt, counter, or ceiling. (haha) It comes in a variety of sleek colors as well. I don't know about anyone else but the plain white toothbrushes look very plastic-cheap to me. These look of quality design which is really awesome!

It has survived toddler abuse.