Other Toothpastes:

Pros

Cons

Great Kid's Toothpaste

from Saint Clair Shores, MI

Comments about Crest Pro-health for Me Fluoride Anticavity Toothpaste Minty Breeze:

I received a free sample of the Crest Pro-Health For Me toothpaste for kids.  It is designed to get kids brushing their teeth better and without so much nagging from Mom & Dad.  Now, I usually have to remind my kids no mater what to brush, because they are kids and that is what you do anyways as a perent, but I was open to trying a new toothpaste.

My daughter, age 9 is the one who got to try it.  She liked the flavor.  It wasn't so sweet as some of the other kid toothpastes.  The packaging certainly more aimed at the older child, so that appealed to her as well.

I do not think I will go out of my way to purchase this toothpaste as to me, toothpaste is toothpaste.  I will get whatever is on sale and what I have a coupon for.  Fancy toothpastes just do not appeal to me.  Just give me one that works.  I probably wouldn't have purchased this particular product on my own, but now having tried it, it will be on my rotation, giving that the coupon and sale price is right.

Crest Pro-Health For Me actually has my son brushing!

from Monroe, MI

My twelve-year-old son is a typical tween. I tell him to brush his teeth and, after a bunh of procrastinating, he will begrudgingly put a little dab of toothpaste on his brush then brush one little area for the two minutes I require. Not anymore! I recieved a small smaple of Crest For Me and he loved it so much that I bought the entire line of products for him. He actually puts a normal amount of toothpaste on his brush now and brushes ALL of his teeth without me nagging him. I asked him what changes his mind and he said that he likes the taste. It turns out that the adult toothpastes I was buying were "too spicy" and the kids stuff tasted too much like candy and made him feel like a little kid. He really likes having his own, personal tube of toothpaste.

The other products that I got him were the toothbrush - which fits his mouth perfectly and rinses clean, the mouthwash that he says tastes great, and the floss thingies that are actually getting him to floss his teeth (something I gave up on trying to make him do and do right a long time ago.) All-in-all, the slightly higher price is well worth the savings in dental costs and pain for him later on!

Greast crest toothpaste

from Corydon, IN

I have always liked Crest products and have used them for many years.  I think Crest is a good company that stands up to it's name.  I really like the Crest pro health products for myself and my husband and was excited when this product came out.  I have two boys and my older son likes this toothpaste.  The toothpaste has a minty flavor and all the benefits of the other pro health products.  My younger son doesn't like mint flavor and still uses the bubble gum flavor toothpastes but hopefully he will use this product someday.  This product is designed for kids ages 8 and up.  My son is okay with the flavor but I could see where some children might think the mint flavor is too strong.  That would be my only complaint of this product.  The price seems to be a little higher than the regular Crest toothpaste but it is not a lot more.  Overall, it seems to be a good product with a lot of benefits and I would definitely recommend it.

Crest Pro-Health For Me toothpaste is Awesome!

from Sioux Falls, SD

My 7 year old daughter loves the Crest Pro-Health For Me toothpaste.  My daughter will not use the "Kid" toothpaste anymore and was using my toothpaste - which was a little too strong for her, but as a 7 year old going on 16, she didn't care as long as she didn't have to use "kid" toothpaste.  I actually received a sample of this toothpaste and it was in the bathroom, she tried it without me saying anything and as she is finishing brushing her teeth she exclaims - "this toothpaste is awesome."  I was very surpised to hear her comment on toothpaste, so I guess right then, it sold me on this toothpaste!  I will definitely be buying this toothpaste for her in the future!  Not only is this a great toothpaste for her teeth and gums, but if she loves it too, then I will get less complaints when it's time to brush her teeth.  Every bit helps in that battle!  Way to go Crest on making a great toothpaste!

Not a tween but I like it too.

from Fountain Inn, SC

I must admit....I am not a tween which is the market that Proctor & Gamble is focusing on with their Crest Pro Health For Me flouride anticavity toothpaste.  I have really enjoyed the minty breeze flavor.  It is not too overpowering, bitter or chemical tasting.  It also leaves a pleasant clean-feeling aftertaste.  I like that it helps to prevent cavities both by virtue of the brushing itself and also by the fact it has fluoride in it.  The packaging is also attractive.  I like the multiple colors on the tube.  That helps to brighten my day.  The tube is also strong enough so that I don't worry about the toothpaste squirting out the wrong end.  It squeezes easily and is convenient.  Although I can in no way classify myself as a tween I would recommend it for tweens and any other age.  Tweens just may find the packaging a lilttle more attractive.  They do not want the little kid packaging or the old person boring design on the tube.  I think that Proctor & Gamble did a good job on this product.