4.1

Cons

love the freshness

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fluoride Fresh Clean Toothpaste --

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fluoride Fresh Clean Toothpaste --

rest Pro-Health toothpaste claims to fight cavities, gingivitis, plaque, sensitivity, tartar, [whitens][1] teeth and freshens breath. That is a big list of claims. I'll go through each one at a time.First Crest Pro-Health claims to fight cavities. Okay, according to the American Dental Association a tooth paste with fluoride will help fight cavities so this is a pretty easy claim to substantiate. The active ingredient in Crest Pro-Health is fluoride 0.454% stannous fluoride to be exact. According to Crest Pro-Health's website, "Crest Pro-Health Toothpaste is the first and only toothpaste on the market today to contain the Polyfluorite(TM) System." This system includes two main ingredients, one being the stannous fluoride I mentioned earlier. Stannous fluoride also covers the second, third, and fourth claims. Crest Pro-Health's ingredient Stannous fluoride fights cavities, gingivitis, plaque, and sensitivity. I have found that since we started using Crest Pro-Health I haven't noticed any plaque build-up, but I hadn't had a plaque problem before trying this toothpaste either. My son has had cleaner looking teeth since he started using this toothpaste, this is something I really like. I think the best way to tell if this toothpaste is working in this area is my 14-year-old daughter. She has always had a problem with the way her teeth look. Her teeth have been looking nice and she says they feel clean since we started using Crest Pro-Health toothpaste. Sensitivity is supposed to be decreased with regular use of this toothpaste. I have had the opposite effect. Since I started using Crest Pro-Health toothpaste I have had sensitive teeth. I have had difficulty with cold foods and cool liquids since I started using Crest Pro-Health.

[1]: http://www.viewpoints.com/Crest-Pro-Health-Whitening-Fluoride-Fresh-Clean-Toothpaste-review-0fdc8

May cause mild allergic reaction

The only reason I purchased this 4.2 ounce tube of Crest Pro-Health Fluoride Whitening toothpaste was because of Rite Aid's free-after-rebate program.

The packaging was more appealing than competitors, and toothpaste had a fresh flavor to it. Everything seemed good at first. After I finished brushing and spit out the toothpaste, my lips and gums felt tingly and almost furry—for lack of a better word to describe the sensation, things did not seem normal.

I continued to brush with this toothpaste for a few weeks, and I felt the same negative feeling in my lips and gums after every time I brushed. It wasn't horrible, it was just strange and unexpected. After a week of brushing with it, I noticed a bizarre slimey gunk appearing in my mouth when I'd wake up in the morning after brushing the evening before. Again, it wasn't horrible, but strange. Eventually I ceased use of the toothpaste.

There might have been an active ingredient in this toothpaste that didn't agree with me, but I don't have any known allergies and my body usually can handle poor quality products pretty well.

super clean feel

About Me Frequent User

Pros

• Clean Teeth

Cons

• Bad Breath
    • Daily Use
    • Prevent Cavities
    • Travel
    • Whitening

Comments about Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fluoride Fresh Clean Toothpaste:

This toothpaste is great! I switch my toothpaste all the time trying out different brands and flavors. This is one of my favorites. It has particles in the toothpaste that help to polish and clean your teeth. It seems like it would be abrasive because there is so many particles in it but it's not. I have a sensitive mouth and this doesn't bother me at all. I like the results and the flavor too. Now I can't imagine going back to a toothpast without the particles. My teeth feel very clean and smooth and the fresh clean feeling lasts a long time. The flavor doesn't burn my mouth but it is a good flavor that freshens up your mouth. I can gently brush my teeth with this toothpaste and I still get great results without scrubbing too hard. I recommend this toothpaste very highly. It works to whiten and clean better then all the other kinds I've tried.

Only one for me

Comments about Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fluoride Fresh Clean Toothpaste:

I used to have a lot of problems with my mouth. Then I started using crest pro health. I've been using this toothpaste for about 6 years now, and unless I have had no choice, I have never used a different toothpaste. Its great on my mouth, and I love the taste.

I call this diet toothpaste.

from lakeland, florida

Comments about Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fluoride Fresh Clean Toothpaste:

Crest ProHealth Whitening Fluoride Fresh Clean Toothpaste is anything but a good toothpaste. I call it diet toothpaste, because it is what I would imagine diet toothpaste would taste like if it existed. The taste is terrible. It is not so much the initial taste, but the after taste that gets you. That taste stays in my mouth for a lot of the day. I would try to drink or eat really strong tasting foods to get rid of it, but it stayed. I just wish the toothpaste I use now was the same way, because it tastes really good! I kept using this one for so long because it has a whitening aspect to it and I know you have to use it for awhile to get results. I, unfortunately, used Crest's ProHealth Whitening for such a long time for no reason. I did not see a difference in the whiteness or the brightness of my teeth, sad to say. I was very frustrated because I took the time to look past the awful taste for the whiteness of teeth with no results. I will not be purchasing this toothpaste again.

A Really Good Toothpaste

Comments about Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fluoride Fresh Clean Toothpaste:

I really like this toothpaste. I am a big fan of Crest products so I figured I would give it a try when I saw it in the store on sale. It is not my first choice for toothpaste but it is in the top two. I am aware my teeth are not going to be very white just from using a toothpaste alone, especially since I eat and drink things that will stain them. I have to say though, it does do a pretty decent job of keeping my teeth from getting stained. My favorite part about this toothpaste is that I have a clean feeling in my mouth for a while after I use it. I can still taste the mint until I eat or drink something to make it go away. From the time I use it in the morning, get ready for work, commute almost 90 minutes to work and make my coffee, I can still taste the mint. The coffee makes the mint taste fade but I love having the clean feeling for so long. I think this product is definitely worth trying. You will be happy with the results.

Crest Pro Health Whitening toothpaste is the best.

Comments about Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fluoride Fresh Clean Toothpaste:

This fluoride whitening toothpaste is just wonderful. I am constantly worried about whitening my teeth and keeping them that way. Yet as I get older, I am also just as worried about protecting my tooth enamel and keeping it intact and strong. I am aware that the overuse of bleaching products on your teeth can possibly cause some damage to your enamel and wear it down after a while. The thought of thinning teeth really scared me so I laid off of my whitening products for a little while. Then along came this amazing toothpaste. I am already a big time user of all the crest pro health products, for myself and my little ones. When I saw that they had a whitening toothpaste that also protects you teeth I was very excited to try it. It was reasonably priced, as all of their products are. I couldn't believe the gradual results that I got from it! They were very noticeable and my teeth looked so shiny and pretty after using it regularly for a while. The best part is, I do not feel that I am damaging my teeth in any way.

Crest Pro-Health Toothpaste

from Hermiston, OR

Comments about Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fluoride Fresh Clean Toothpaste:

I used to use whatever oral cleaning and care product that was the most cost effective. Since Crest has come out with the Pro-Health care line, I have gradually switched all my oral care products over to this line. I have found this toothpaste to be very cost effective, especially when it comes packaged two for the price of one. The tube is easy to hold and squeeze. The cap is a flip cap which eliminates dropping and losing a screw on type cap. I have found that the only drawback to the cap style for this toothpaste is that over time the closing of the cap is harder. For some reason that I have yet to figure out, the cap does not like to line up easily when closing. The toothpaste itself dispense easily from the tube and you are able to easily control the amount that comes out. I love the little cleaning beads in this toothpaste. It adds an extra cleaning agent to getting my teeth as clean as I possibly could get them. The only drawback to the beads is that sometimes they get wedged in between my teeth, but using floss takes care of that. The flavor of the toothpaste is very pleasant with just the right strength of mint flavor.

Wonderful flavor, whitens nicely for a good price.

Comments about Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fluoride Fresh Clean Toothpaste:

I have been a loyal Crest customer for years but as my teeth changed as I neared my forties, I felt the need to try a new toothpaste. My teeth had lost some of their brightness and whiteness. I decided to try Crest Pro-Health Whitening Flouride Fresh Clean Toothpaste. Upon using it, the first thing that struck me was the wonderful, mild mint flavor. So many times, toothpastes have such an overwhelmingly strong mint flavor but that isn't a problem with the Fresh Mint flavor. It is mild enough and sweet enough that even my elementary school aged kids will use it. After I finished brushing and rinsed my mouth out, I took a look at my teeth and noticed that they were visibly brighter and whiter with just one use! With daily use, I felt that there was an even bigger improvement too. I also love the packaging on this toothpaste in that the lid is a flip-cap and not a screw-off top. It's very easy to just pop open the top and you aren't having to hassle with a tiny little lid that falls to the floor. This is a great toothpaste!

Whitens Very Well!!

from Newport Beach, CA

Comments about Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fluoride Fresh Clean Toothpaste:

If you are looking for a nice toothpaste that will get your teeth clean while whitening them (or helping to keep them white) try Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fluoride Fresh Clean Toothpaste. I really enjoy using it. I find that my teeth really sparkle & look extra clean after using this toothpaste. It doesn't have a gritty or weird texture, yet it still polishes your teeth really well while removing any debris. I also like the minty flavor of the toothpaste. It isn't too minty, which is a plus in my book as I am not a fan of toothpastes that are so minty they burn. The Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fluoride Fresh Clean Toothpaste is a great complement to Crest Whitening Strips and even though I have sensitive teeth, I am able to use both at the same time! People always comment on how pretty & clean my teeth are and I always share my secret, that I use Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fluoride Fresh Clean Toothpaste!

Works great and whitens my teeth with every use

Comments about Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fluoride Fresh Clean Toothpaste:

Crest pro health whitening toothpaste whitens my teeth after every use. However, the taste is not very good. After a few times that I brushed with this toothpaste, I noticed my teeth were whiter and my breath fresher. I love this toothpaste because it is affordable and works like it says it does.

crest whitening toothpaste

Comments about Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fluoride Fresh Clean Toothpaste:

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Toothpaste is a number one must have. I didn't think it would work but after using the toothpaste for 14 days I started to notice my teeth looking whiter. I brush 2 times a day with this crest pro-health, in the morning and before bed and I would recommend it to anyone who wants whiter teeth.