Other Toothpastes:
Crest Pro-Health Sensitive + Enamel Shield Toothpaste

Crest Pro-Health Sensitive + Enamel Shield Toothpaste

Good Stuff

Comments about Crest Pro-Health Sensitive + Enamel Shield Toothpaste:

I choose Crest Pro Health Sensitive + Enamel Shield because I have sensitive teeth. I trust the brand Crest so when I realized they make this product, I knew I had to give it a chance. When I first used it I felt a tingling in my sensitive spots, so I wasn't sure I was going to be able to continue using it. But, the longer I used it my sensitive spots got better, my teeth got whiter and the taste is fair. I so happy with this product my sensitivity in my teeth was really starting to bother me. I give Crest Pro Health Sensitive + Enamel Shield an A+. I would/will recommend it to everyone. I have started telling my friends and family about this product already. I even made a video review, which I published on my Wordpress blog. I am a satisfied customer and a long time user of Crest products. As usual this Crest Pro Health did not let me down. I enjoy my ice cream and coffee (for those of you that have sensitivity in the mouth), its a real good feeling.

It works but...

from Garner, NC

Comments about Crest Pro-Health Sensitive + Enamel Shield Toothpaste:

I have moderately sensitive teeth. There are certain areas that are worse than others. I used this Crest Pro-Health Sensitive and Enamel Shield Toothpase for about a week & definitely noticed improvement, especially on one my most sensitive areas.

However, I did not like the flavor at all. I barely tasted any mint and the texture was gritty. I also noticed that my gums started "peeling" after using it. The best way for me to describe it is that there were white, stringy things that were peeling from around my mouth and gums. I know it sounds weird but it's true. I really wanted to love this because of how well it worked but unfortunately the taste, texture and "peeling" prevent me from ever wanting to buy it again.

Overall, Crest Pro-Health Sensitive and Enamel Shield definitely works very well for sensitive teeth which is the only reason I'm recommending it.