4.1
Crest
Crest Pro-Health Enamel Shield Fresh Mint Toothpaste

Crest Pro-Health Enamel Shield Fresh Mint Toothpaste

4.1

Crest is the best and better than the rest.

I like Crest better than the other toothpastes. Especially the ones that taste like baking soda. Ew.

Its also very refreshing and I believe that Crest is better for oral hygiene than any other toothpaste. I've personally used it, also, to polish silver.

I've used all sorts of different types of toothpaste but Crest is, most definitely, my pick of the litter. It has made my teeth shine for many, many years, and so Crest deserves the accreditation to its prowess in freshening, brightening, and de-plaque-ing teeth.

It is worth the extra bucks. It is worth the extra everything it gives. In general, its just WORTH it.

I mean, toothpaste differences may or may not decide whether you have to get dentures later in life; you really wanna use a second rate toothpaste that won't work as well? We rely on our teeth to 'be' there, and we take our teeth for granted. Spend the extra bucks to unspoil your breath and spoil your teeth people!

While price is the main concern of people, you must take it to mind that not everything 'cheap' is 'good'. You get what you pay for, and with Crest I believe you get even more than that. I believe you get a fresh, new breath, a clean, new shine, and a brand-new fail-safe way to keep your teeth and mouth clean and healthy.

Crest Pro Health is terrible

Usually I buy crest tooth paste as they are very dependable to me, however, this version of crest tooth paste is beyond terrible.  The pro health toothpaste from crest is the first toothpaste that has ever made the inside of my mouth peel.  At first I thought this was just the toothpaste doing its work, but as I kept touching the inside of mouth because of the slimey feel I got from it, I notice that the inside of my mouth had my skin peeling.  I have no idea what the safety regulations over there at crest are and how they can release this product but I have felt that this toothpaste has done more damage than good.  I was also curious to see if other people had problems and not just myself and found it to be true that other people thought this toothpaste was also terrible.  I stopped using this toothpaste and instead went with the other crest toothpaste as it does not cause any damage to my gums and the inside on my mouth.

A great toothpaste! Minty

Comments about Crest Pro-Health Enamel Shield Fresh Mint Toothpaste:

The Crest Pro-Health Enamel Shield Fresh Mint Toothpaste is among my all time favorite brands of toothpaste. I love the pro-health products and when enamel shield came out had to try it. I really do like this toothpaste and is dentist recommended which reassures me.

Crest Pro-Health was disapointing!

from Brooklyn, NY

Comments about Crest Pro-Health Enamel Shield Fresh Mint Toothpaste:

The Crest Pro Health Enamel Shield toothpaste was rather disapointing! I have problems with enamel strength so I sought out this toothpaste. However, I quickly stopped using it! Its ingredients caused my lower lip to puff up and layers of skin peeled off from the inside after brushing! Its incredibly disgusting to have this kind of side-effect and without warning on the label of the toothpaste or packaging! The taste is also lacking; its hardly minty and clean tasting.. I'm not sure what taste it is in fact! It leaves the mouth almost foul and I have to rinse my mouth after brushing repeatedly or drink something heavy tasting. It does however, strengthen the enamel of the teeth a fair amount. I didn't feel much pain or tingling when I drank something hot or cold. The flip cap on this product is prone to breaking and difficulty in snapping closed. Overall, if your looking for a toothpaste to purely do a job on enamel, pick this one but beware of the possible side-effects!

Ok toothpaste.. Crest 3D White is better

from Cambria Heights, NY

Comments about Crest Pro-Health Enamel Shield Fresh Mint Toothpaste:

I don't think this toothpaste did much to 'shield' my teeth as the product says. I prefer Crest 3D White toothpaste. It gives a cleaner feel to your teeth. Crest Pro Health Enamel Shield is ok. You can try to see if you like it.

A great product

from 3867

Comments about Crest Pro-Health Enamel Shield Fresh Mint Toothpaste:

I saw my dental hygienist and she recommends Crest Pro Health toothpaste.  After a small sample I was hoping I'd get more.  Crest is among the few brands I can depend on for a good clean where other pastes still leave residue in your mouth.  I like that Pro Health has the gritty baking soda to help with the polishing of your teeth.  I think my teeth and gums have improved so my hygienist will be happy the next time they check up on me.  The taste is tolerable because it's not too spicy.

gives a clean brushing and does the job

from Jasper, IN

Comments about Crest Pro-Health Enamel Shield Fresh Mint Toothpaste:

As a user of this toothpaste, I can truely say it does the job it is intented to do.

For one thing, it gives your mouth and breath a fresh clean taste and ends

bad breath odor.  In helping the gums it gets them clean and aids in gum

disease prevention.  The paste gets all the teeth clean and gets out food

debris that is caught very easily between all the teeth including the hard

to reach ones in back on both sides.  When brushing the paste also does

not sting if you have areas that  are sensitive.

Crest ProHealth--my favorite for years

from Missoula, MT

Comments about Crest Pro-Health Enamel Shield Fresh Mint Toothpaste:

After several years of buying cheapest toothpaste brand I could, I decided that my mouth was tired of paying the price. I had started to notice some pretty bad plaque build up on my teeth, and some major bleeding from my gums, and I was only 25 years old! I had visited a dentist maybe once a year (I know, not the best habit), but I still just couldn't understand why it was so bad. I decided to start using the Crest Pro Health line--sometimes for whitening (as the strips really seem to bother my sensitive teeth), sometimes for the enamel protection. I couldn't believe it--within about a month of starting to use it, the bleeding stopped and my sensitivity went way down. I've used this line ever since, and don't intent to do anything different. Even my dentist approves.

surprising that Crest came out with unsatisying product

from Sherman Oaks, CA

Comments about Crest Pro-Health Enamel Shield Fresh Mint Toothpaste:

I bought this toothpaste because: it has Crest's prestigious name, it was on sale, I had a coupon and we were running out of toothpaste at home. Normally I wouldn't have bought it because it's usually priced higher than other brands but, like I said, it was on sale and I had a coupon so it was within reach. I also thought it was going to be a really effective toothpaste since it bore Crest's name but I was pretty disappointed. Even my husband was disappointed in it. It didn't whiten our teeth as much as we thought it would (it didn't whiten at all, actually), there was barely any "lather" when we brushed, it left grit in our mouths after we rinsed and the taste after we rinsed was not as fresh as we thought it would be. I was quite surprised that Procter and Gamble was putting out something that claimed it would do so much and actually do so little. In fact, it claimed to fighten gingivitis and tartar, when it actually made my teeth a little more sensitive than normal (it didn't do that for my husband so it may be just me). I'm glad I only got the small bottle because I won't be buying it again.

Amazing toothpaste

from Stevenson, WA

Comments about Crest Pro-Health Enamel Shield Fresh Mint Toothpaste:

toothpaste has so many brands and flavors to choose from how do you know you have a good one? when it works like Crest pro enamel shiel fresh mint toothpaste! my dentist told me i have poor enamel on my teeth and should baby what is left of it. So i began buying toothpaste that specialized in enamel shield and crest pro health enamel shield proved to be the best. Its flavor is phenomenal. Crest pro health enamel shield fresh mint toothpaste flavor isnt over powering like others ive used. It has just the right amount of minty flavor. It also has the perfect texture. Alot of toothpaste seems to be gritty or super jelly, this one is just the right mixture of both. I highly reccomend crest pro enamel shield for anyone who has enamel problems. its a tad bit pricey, but it strenghtens your teeth and keeps them clean. As well as a really cool flip top istead of that tiny screw on lid or small messy flip cap :)

toothpaste

from Encino, CA

Comments about Crest Pro-Health Enamel Shield Fresh Mint Toothpaste:

i love this toothpaste it taste so good and it smells so good and it makes my teeth look really shiny and white and very attractive to a lot of people. Lots of people come up to me on the streets and ask me why my teeth look so beautiful and honestly i think it is because of this great yummy toothpaste that i love so much. Also because i had braces in 6th grade until 7th grade and the braces really helped my teeth look really straight. While i had my braces on i used this brand of tooth paste and it helped my teeth stay white! i was scared that after i got my braces off there would be little white spots on my yellow teeth from where the braces were but there weren't because i brushed my teeth a lot and used this great tooth paste. My dentist even recommended this toothpaste to me and he told me he uses this toothpaste everyday because he brushes his teeth three times in the day, once in the morning, afternoon, and night time.

crest pro health is A plus!

from Mastic Beach, NY

Comments about Crest Pro-Health Enamel Shield Fresh Mint Toothpaste:

I have tried many toothpastes,trying to save money,over the past few months!Ones that were on sale,buy one get one free,bundle packages,sav with coupons...you name it..but I have found that the best is,and always will be for myself and my family...crast!tried but true,my dentist recommended also!Because of sensitively I had been told to buy sensodine...it tastes nasty...really!sorry,it may work well...but gag!So the pro-health is forever mine...covers so many issues with your teeth too....and works as well as sensodine...without that horrid taste!Also Its not an overpowering taste,some toothpastes actually burn they are so strong...!