4.1

4.1

Pros

Cons

Crest Clinical Pro Health Toothpaste really works

On my last visit to the dentist I was told I might need to be put on teeth cleaning every 3 months, because of my gums. She recommended me to use this new Crest Pro-Heath Clinical Gum Protection toothpaste and see how it worked.

This Crest Pro-Health Clinical Gum Protection helps prevent Gingivitis and also helps reverse Gingivitgis in 4 weeks. I have been using it regularly as well as flossing and my gums are healthier than they have ever been. This toothpaste also has the following features: for sensitive teeth, prevention of cavities, plaque, tartar, whitening and freshens breath. The flavor I am using is Clean Mint. It is a little grainy when brushing your teeth, but afterwards your mouth has a very good feel and the mint leaves a pleasing breath in your mouth.

This is the only toothpaste I have found that will fight all of these things with just one toothpaste. These benefits of this toothpaste are great and I recommend this toothpaste for anyone with gum problems.

Bad news for Crest Pro Health Toothpaste

I was using Crest Pro Health toothpaste and after several weeks began to have a sensitivity at the gum line that I'd not experienced before.  It actually progressed to pain when I brushed.  I'd just had a thorough dental cleaning and exam and knew that I did not have a cavity in that painful area.

Coincidentally, my son phoned from NY, saying that he'd been using this product and asked if I'd heard any bad reviews for this product.  I have worked in the dental profession most of my adult life, therefore my son has much confidence in my dental knowledge and opinion. I replied to his query that I had not heard any negative input but told him that I too had been brushing with Crest Pro Health and was experiencing some problems.  He was having the same problems only more widespread irritation to his gums.

We both Googled the product and, well, see for yourself!  There are definitely issues with this product for many people who have been brushing with it!  We ceased to use the product and both of us have had no further problems!

My hygienist's first choice (and maybe my second)

Comments about Crest Pro-Health Clinical Gum Protection Toothpaste:

The dental hygienist at my dentist's office sings the praises of Crest Pro-Health Clinical Gum Protection Toothpaste, so I decided to give it a try. It has a fresh, not-too-strong minty taste (which is not quite as good as Crest Pro-Health Clean Cinnamon Toothpaste, in my opinion, but not bad). I'm nearly done with my first tube, and my gums seem healthier and less inflamed, which is great. My mouth feels clean and fresh after using it, too. My biggest gripe with Crest Pro-Health Clinical Gum Protection Toothpaste is that is is really foamy, so it makes brushing my teeth much messier than other toothpastes. I think this is how it is supposed to reach your whole gums, to help reduce gingivitis, plaque and tartar, but I still wish it were a little tidier. It's a small thing and outweighed by the other benefits, though. I'll definitely continue buying Crest Pro-Health Gum Protection Toothpaste, but I may switch between it and other flavors.

Great taste and good clean!

Comments about Crest Pro-Health Clinical Gum Protection Toothpaste:

I absolutely love this toothpaste. I am picky when it comes to toothpaste. Most are too strong or just leave a bad taste in your mouth. But this one leaves your mouth clean and not feeling funny. My husband says that this toothpaste has a gritty feel to it but overall this doesn't really bother me but makes me feel like it is getting me cleaner. I really love the gel type toothpastes over the paste as well. I love that it does not clump around in my mouth but makes my mouth feel good. I also think that this really is helping protect my gums especially during the night time. It also helps keep my breath not so funky in the morning. The price is a good price when you catch it on sale. I often stock up when I can find a good price. When used with a great toothbrush you can't go wrong with using this brand to make your breath fresh and your teeth clean. So brush your teeth with this and you will be good!

Good Product helps keep teeth and gums healthy

Comments about Crest Pro-Health Clinical Gum Protection Toothpaste:

I do not always have times for dental cleanings so I try to use products that help prevent bacteria, cavities, and gum disease. I really like the taste it leaves my mouth feeling fresh and clean. My teeth feel very clean after using it. Also my gums tend to bleed when I floss this has always been a problem, but I noticed they did not bleed as often when using this toothpaste. So I assume since the toothpaste was the only thing I had changed that it was strengthening my gums. My only major complaint would be that I wish it whitened my teeth better. I really hate to spent lots of money on having my teeth whitened so I like to use a product that whitens teeth. This product does not really claim to whiten teeth but it would be nice if it did. That would make it a true ten in my book. This product seems to help keep my teeth clean, prevent tartar build up and have a good report from the dentist. So I really enjoy using it and will continue to use it.

This is a great toothpaste.

Comments about Crest Pro-Health Clinical Gum Protection Toothpaste:

I bought a tube of Crest Pro-Health Clinical Gum Protection Toothpaste because I was experiencing bleeding gums when I brushed my teeth. I found Pro-Health Gum at my local drug store after reading the benefits of every tube of toothpaste in the aisle. I used the toothpaste consistently and I noticed that each day my gums where bleeding less. After a few weeks, my bleeding gums were a thing of the past.

Not only does Crest Pro-Health Clinical Gum Protection Toothpaste help with gum health, it works on tartar also. After about two weeks, I noticed that as I flossed the few spots of visible tartar that I had started to crumble away. In the past I have tried to scrap the tartar away by force to no avail, and then after using this toothpaste it was just crumbling away with no force other than basic flossing pressure.

This is a great toothpaste and I highly recommend it to anyone that needs to take extra care of their gums and prevent gingivitis.

Crest failed horribly with this one!

from Fort Worth, Texas

Comments about Crest Pro-Health Clinical Gum Protection Toothpaste:

When Crest put the Crest-Pro Health Gum Protection Toothpaste I was ecstatic because Crest is my trusted brand. But this toothpaste did not live up to my expectations. The fact that this toothpaste was for gum protection I was looking forward to it helping with my bad gums. This toothpaste lacked any kind of foaminess, it was not like the other Crest brand. It did not make my mouth feel it's cleanest and I felt like I was having to brush my teeth more often. My gums still gave me trouble and after speaking to my dentist, I was advised to discontinue this toothpaste. Using this brand was almost like using nothing. I didn't get the results I expected and I was highly disappointed in this product. The one thing that was good about this toothpaste is it had a great flavor. It taste as good as any, but that's not why I buy toothpaste. I no longer use this product and will probably not use it again.

Gum Protection = Crest Pro Health

from Tom Bean, Texas

Comments about Crest Pro-Health Clinical Gum Protection Toothpaste:

If you have read my other dental product reviews, you will notice that we are a Crest sort of family in our home. This one happens to be my husband's favorite as he is always concerned about his gums and teeth although he has PERFECT ivories that have NEVER had a cavity or stain! I guess he can attest that the Crest products along with being proactive in his dental health really pays off. This is the product that he swears by to keep his teeth and gums healthy. Not only is it great at protecting his mouth, he loves the flavors in mint and he says that it keeps his mouth feeling fresh for several hours at a time. Coupled with GUM flossers, he keeps his mouth fresh with Crest Pro-Health and would not change that for any other toothpaste on the market considering how healthy his mouth has been for 50 years. I cannot argue with him on that. You can trust Crest with your pearly whites, too.

Best toothpaste I've used in a long time

Comments about Crest Pro-Health Clinical Gum Protection Toothpaste:

Crest Pro-Health Clinical Gum Protection Toothpaste is our go-to toothpaste. We started using it when we had some dental issues, and we've found it the most reliable toothpaste for our needs. I miss it when we have to buy something else or we accidentally run out and have to use whatever else is in the house. Even with the cost (it's not cheap!) I find it worth it. I've substituted other kinds of Crest toothpastes and other brands, and this is by far my favorite. The mint taste is not overwhelming (my husband hates the taste of mint), and it effectively cleans my teeth. If you don't get to the dentist as often as you'd like, or if you have some sensitivity or other teeth issues, this is a good purchase. (Although, for sensitivity, the label says not to use for an extended period of time. Be sure to check if that's your problem.) When I find something I like I stick with it, and this is one of those products. Highly recommended.

One of my favorite toothpastes!

from Newport Beach, CA

Comments about Crest Pro-Health Clinical Gum Protection Toothpaste:

I normally do not use this toothpaste, but this is the most recent tube of toothpaste I have tried & I really liked it. Crest Pro-Health Clinical Gum Protection Toothpaste worked really well at helping my sensitive teeth & gums feel better after brushing. I mainly like it because of how my teeth feel after brushing. However, I am not a fan of the texture of the Crest Pro-Health Clinical Gum Protection Toothpaste. It is very gritty and the flavor and taste of it isn't spectacular. It is by no means horrible, but it isn't my favorite thing either. In the future I think I will use this toothpaste in rotation with another, either just using it once a day or a few days a week. I also found it to be a bit more expensive than the other Crest toothpastes, but if you have sensitive teeth or gum issues, I think it's worth purchasing the Crest Pro-Health Clinical Gum Protection Toothpaste.

My dentist said so...

from Syracuse, New York

Comments about Crest Pro-Health Clinical Gum Protection Toothpaste:

After a dentist appointment, it was recommended that I give Crest Pro Health Clinical Gum Protection Toothpaste a try. First of all, the tooth paste is more expensive than most others. Don't let that discourage you though. The toothpaste works great. It actually surprised me. It is not gritty and, it is not filmy. I didn't experience the immediate change that some others speak of. However, I did feel the difference in about three days. My teeth felt much cleaner than they did before the switch. I thought that was really nice. I was also able to maintain that freshly brushed clean feeling for longer than I had before. I enjoyed brushing with it most because it gave me a whole mouth cleaning experience. My next dental appointment was better. My dentist could tell I had switched my brand. I was really satisfied with the results. I recommend it to anyone who wants a better clean. It is a great product that really works.

Fantastic Toothpaste

Comments about Crest Pro-Health Clinical Gum Protection Toothpaste:

I love this toothpaste. See, I have gum issues so I need a toothpaste that really helps my gum and this clinical gum toothpaste really gets he job done. This particular toothpaste really keeps my gums from constantly bleeding, being swelled, and from being really sore. This is all great because with every other toothpaste all of the things that I just listed happened. The toothpaste also has a nice and refreshing taste and after taste to it which is something that is important to me because I would rather not gag when brushing my teeth. With almost all of the other toothpastes that I have tried my teeth would feel nasty after just a few hours, even if I had not eaten anything, and with this toothpaste that does not happen. It really keeps my teeth feeling nice until the next time that I go to brush them. The toothpaste also comes in a tube that is easy to get the toothpaste out of, and it has a lid on it that stays securely closed at all times, or at least until you go to use it.