Other Toothpastes:
Crest Pro-Health Clean Cinnamon Toothpaste

Crest Pro-Health Clean Cinnamon Toothpaste

Pros

Cons

Tastes good enough to eat

I'm a coupon mom so I buy most of our products based on what's on sale and if there is a rebate.  Ding ding.  I scored big when I purchased **Crest Pro-Health Clean Cinnamon Toothpaste** and ended up getting it for free using both a coupon and a rebate.  I didn't plan to buy this product since I usually only buy mint-flavored toothpastes, but this was the only flavor left on the shelf.  I'll try anything for free.

I'm not a big cinnamon lover and rarely use it on the few occasions that I actually bake something.  So it was with trepidation that I tried **Crest Pro-Health Clean Cinnamon Toothpaste**.  What a pleasant surprise!  It tasted really good and reminded me of my high school years when chewing *Dentyne* gum was a daily habit.   It actually makes me crave *Dentyne* when I use it.

I like baking soda toothpastes, and while this product doesn't claim to contain baking soda, the texture of the toothpaste seems like it does.  That could be a negative for people who don't like that gritty feeling, but for me it's not a problem.  My teeth feel much cleaner after using **Crest Pro-Health Clean Cinnamon Toothpaste**.

Okay, so I know that it tastes good and feels good, but what else is good about it?  Per the statements on the box, with regular brushing **Crest Pro-Health** provides these benefits:

* Fights Cavities

* Fights Plaque

* Fights Gingivitis

* Builds Increasing Protection Against Painful Sensitivity

* Fights Tartar

* Whitens Teeth by Removing Surface Stains and Inhibiting Tartar Buildup

* Freshens Breath

I was already sold on **Crest Pro-Health Clean Cinnamon Toothpaste** without knowing all of the above benefits.  However, now I am officially smitten with this product.  Forget the coupons, I'm now willing to pay more for a quality product that I believe in and this toothpaste is a winner.

Taste great but stains your teeth!

I have almost always used Crest toothpaste. Growing up we always had dental day at school and the only toothpaste they handed out to us was Crest. A name you could trust and value there product. I do like Crest products. It is rare for me to buy another brand because I have always loved Crest and trusted their products. I not only have bought Crest toothpaste most of my life but also their mouthwashes are great. But unfortunately I was very disappointed with the Crest Pro-Health Clean cinnamon Toothpaste. I love the flavor of cinnamon and was happy to buy this product. After a few months of using it my teeth were getting stains inbetween them. Almost like a heavy coffee or tea drinker might have. I brush my teeth twice a day. I didn't like the stains on my teeth so I started using the cinnamon flavor toothpaste just once a day and my other Crest toothpaste the other brushing of the day. Sorry to say the staining got so bad I had to switch to another brand to remove it.

Dentist-recommended *and* delicious!

Comments about Crest Pro-Health Clean Cinnamon Toothpaste:

My dentist recommended that I use the Crest Pro-Health line of toothpaste and mouthwash to help maintain healthy teeth and gums. When I went to the drugstore to see what the options were, I was thrilled to spot Crest Pro-Health Clean Cinnamon Toothpaste. When I first get up and brush my teeth, it takes care of morning breath and gives me a jolt of flavor. Also, because it goes with food flavors better than mint, I don't have to wait quite as long after eating to brush my teeth. Actually, it tastes a bit like my childhood favorite (Close Up toothpaste), but it's better at fighting cavities, gingivitis, plaque and tartar. Also, I have sensitive front teeth, and Crest Pro-Health Clean Cinnamon Toothpaste doesn't bother them at all; it claims to reduce sensitivity, but I have to admit that haven't noticed a significant difference. Crest Pro-Health Clean Cinnamon Toothpaste can bit a bit hard to find, but for me it's worth the hunt!

Really love the cinnamon ! Change and spice it up!

Comments about Crest Pro-Health Clean Cinnamon Toothpaste:

I was so excited to see a cinnamon toothpaste! I like to use essential oils as much as I can and cinnamon actually helps get rid of and continues to fight the bacteria that causes bad breath. At first I did not believe it but I switched my chewing gum to cinnamon flavored and really noticed a difference even after I was done with the gum my breath was still fresh. So this toothpaste was exciting for me. I did feel like most of the crest toothpaste that it did a good job of cleaning my teeth and getting rid of plaque. My gums were not as sensitive and did not seem to bleed as much so that is always a good thing. I thought it worked just as I expect a good crest product to work. Now I do like cinnamon and this toothpaste does do a good job of making it taste ok. But it needs a little work maybe the type of cinnamon they used was not a good match for this toothpaste because it did taste a little odd and different as so I thought the ratio might be off like a little too overpowering for my taste but I guess I could always use less toothpaste and save. I think this is a good product and the cinnamon is amazing for your breath.

Crest Pro health cinnamon toothpaste

Comments about Crest Pro-Health Clean Cinnamon Toothpaste:

I tried crest Pro health Cinnamon flavored toothpaste and I have to say I don't care too much for it. I did not like the cinnamon flavor. Even though the taste was not to my liking I still used it. Crest pro health toothpaste helps protects against cavities and Gingivitis. I had just went the dentist to get work done on my teeth and they also told me I have signs of stage 1 of gum disease. So I am committed in trying to get the best healthiest teeth possible. Crest Pro health also whitens and can increase sensitivity of teeth to cold, hot, sweet food. My teeth is somewhat sensitive to cold food. So by using this toothpaste can help me with my sensitivity to cold food/drinks to enjoy them more. I haven't bought the cinnamon flavor Crest Pro health toothpaste since, but I have bought and tried other flavors of Pro health. If you like the taste of cinnamon, then this toothpaste will probably be great for you. But if you don't care for the taste of cinnamon, then I would advise you to pick another flavor. No matter what flavor you choose, crest Pro health is the way to go in protecting your teeth from unwanted diseases.

A great tasting toothpaste

Comments about Crest Pro-Health Clean Cinnamon Toothpaste:

I have always used Crest toothpaste over every other brand out there. I was very excited when they came out with a cinnamon flavor! Their cinnamon flavor is especially good because it is not over-powering or strong. Sometimes cinnamon can be too spicy but this is perfect. I like the consistency of the gel toothpaste too. It cleans your teeth well and leaves your mouth feeling very fresh.

The cinnamon is great taste

Comments about Crest Pro-Health Clean Cinnamon Toothpaste:

Crest pro-health clean cinnamon toothpaste is actually worth trying. If you are a fan of cinnamon tooth picks or floss then I would highly recommend that you try this product. The cinnamon flavor is subtle and does not over power. it leaves your mouth fresh all day.

Love the flavor, but...

Comments about Crest Pro-Health Clean Cinnamon Toothpaste:

I really like the cinnamon flavor of this toothpaste. I first bought this product because I was looking for something besides the usual toothpaste flavor that are out there. The cinnamon flavor is good, and not too spicy. However, I'm not very confident that my breath is at its freshest when I use this toothpaste, and I've found that this toothpaste makes me feel the need to follow up with mouthwash to make sure that my breath Is fresh. It has a nice consistency coming out of the tube, and it is a gel, which I prefer to paste. I'm usually really fond of most products that Crest puts out, but I won't be buying another tube of this particular type of toothpaste. My teeth just don't seem to feel as clean using this product. I have however, found that mixing this with spearmint flavor makes for an interesting flavor. To sum it up, I'd have to say I love the cinnamon flavor, but this product has left a bad taste in my mouth.

Crest Pro Health Cinnamon Toothpaste: Great Taste and Benefits

from Houston, TX

Comments about Crest Pro-Health Clean Cinnamon Toothpaste:

Toothpaste products are almost always minty in flavor. The variations on the mint taste offer some choice, but the base flavor is still mint. Fortunately for the consumer, there are a few toothpaste products with a different flavor and one of them is **Crest Pro Health Clean Cinnamon Toothpaste**.

**Toothpaste Commentary:**

Crest Pro Health Clean Cinnamon Toothpaste is a product from Crest- a Proctor and Gamble trademark and one of the most respected names in tooth care. The company makes its share of mint flavored toothcare products, much like any other, but this product offers a completely different taste: that of cinnamon. It is a nice change of pace and the flavor alone will have many people hooked.

Crest Pro Health Clean Cinnamon Toothpaste would be recommended on taste and the Crest name alone, but there is much more to this product than a good flavor. This toothpaste offers unsurpassed protection and a quick look at the label reveals that it protects against cavities (contains fluoride), gingivitis, tartar, plaque, and bad breath. Along with that, it helps those with sensitive teeth and contains special ingredients to whiten your smile. Based on dental health benefits, it is difficult to find a product that matches this. Many products offer a few of these benefits, but not all of them and this added level of protection is part of the reason the product costs a little more than the average toothpaste.

In the performance department, Crest Pro Health Clean Cinnamon Toothpaste scores high marks. It cleans exceptionally well and freshens breath with its cool cinnamon flavor. I can’t notice a huge difference in whitening ability, but my sensative teeth (mine are sensative to cold) are less sensative than before and my mouth and teeth both feel squeeky clean when I use this Crest product.

**Bottom Line Viewpoint:**

Mint flavored toothpaste is fine, but I often get tired of the same old flavor and reach for something different. Crest Pro Health Clean Cinnamon Toothpaste is certainly different, in more ways than one. Not only does it taste good enough to eat, it is also one of the best oral protectants you can buy with special ingredients that help fight all sorts of dental problems.

Crest Pro-health is a great product

from Appleton, WI

Comments about Crest Pro-Health Clean Cinnamon Toothpaste:

Being a mom of many, I tend to try a lot of new products based on sales and coupons and which one is a better deal.  The Crest Pro-Health Clean was something I wanted to try after seeing it advertised in a magazine and having it recommended to my husband by our dentist.  Crest Pro-health claims to aid in the prevention of cavities ,help to prevent gingivitis,  and interfere with the harmful effects of plaque associated with gingivitis so we gave it a try.  My husband has never been a fan of mint so I was happy to see that this product came in a flavor he loves.  The cinnamon flavor was not what I expected.  I am not of fan of cinnamon anyways but it just didn't make my mouth feel clean.  My husband on the other hand loves the flavor.  My teeth do feel really clean after brushing but the smell still kind of isn't as fresh as I would like.  After using this toothpaste for several months and then returning to the dentist there was a significant difference in the amount of plaque so I will continue to buy this product.

Pro Health Is is a Pro!

from Signal Mountain, TN

Comments about Crest Pro-Health Clean Cinnamon Toothpaste:

Crest Pro Health is what makes me excited to brush my teeth in the morning! It has an amazing taste when you finish brushing and helps my sensitive teeth. Unlike some of the other toothpastes I've used it doesn't foam up on you and make a huge mess, but one thing I've found that is a little weird about it is that it's a little gritty. I kind of like that fact but it's all in what you prefer. As far as I've heard it's what dentists all around the world recommend because it fights so many things for you. Also, it lasts longer than any other toothpastes I've used and keeps my breath fresh much longer throughout the day. I love Crest Pro Health and I'll never go back to another toothpaste again!

One thing I would suggest for the company however is possible making a travel size for this specific kind of toothpaste, because I travel a lot and would love to be able to carry something small instead of the regular size.

Crest Pro-Health Clean Cinnamon Toothpaste, yum!

from Adrian, MI

Comments about Crest Pro-Health Clean Cinnamon Toothpaste:

Crest Pro-Health Clean Cinnamon Toothpaste is the only toothpaste I will use! It has a delicious scent and taste. Any Crest toothpaste will gove you fresh breath, but this has a delicious cinnamon taste. Pro-Health helps protect you from getting cavities, among other things, which only adds to the benefits of this product. I have not had any cavities since using this product, and I have a major sweet tooth! My whole family uses this toothpaste and has no desire to ever switch. We all enjoy how clean our teeth, and mouth, feel after brushing with Crest Pro-Health Clean Cinnamon Toothpaste. I could ramble on all day about how well this product works, but you will not know the real meaning until you use it yourself. Get out to the store and buy some Crest Pro-Health Clean Cinnamon Toothpaste, and pick up some mouthwash too! I would highly recommend and Crest toothpaste, but this is by far my favorite!