Other Toothpastes:
Crest Extra White Plus Scope Outlast Toothpaste

Crest Extra White Plus Scope Outlast Toothpaste

Pros

Cons

Crest Extra White Plus Scope keeps my mouth fresh!

My husband prefers Colgate toothpaste over Crest because he says that Crest is too sweet.  I don't really care what brand it is, so I was interested in trying my free sample of Crest toothpaste that has Scope mouthwash in it.  I was pretty sure I would like it, but I didn't think I would like it as much as I do!

According to the sample package, **Crest Extra White Plus Scope Outlast Toothpaste **offers the following:

- Extra Whitening Power

- Breath Feels Fresh Longer

- Fluoride to fight cavities

- Long Lasting Mint flavor

Believe me when I say I squeezed every bit out of my sample packet!  I really liked this toothpaste!  In fact, I liked everything about it.  The flavor is perfect for me because I like a strong minty flavor that makes my mouth feel clean.  The *Long Lasting Mint *flavor is really strong and exactly the way I like it.  I also like how much foam I get when using this toothpaste.  It's a lot, but it's not too much.

Using **Crest Extra White Plus Scope Outlast Toothpaste**, leaves my teeth feeling just as clean as when I use other toothpastes, but where this toothpaste really excels, is with the long lasting freshness in my mouth.  Long, long after I brush my teeth, my mouth still feels fresh and clean and has that wonderful minty freshness.  No other toothpaste has left my mouth feeling to fresh for so long!

If I can be sneaky and replace my husband's favorite Colgate toothpaste with this Crest toothpaste, I will.  I really like it and would recommend it to anyone that likes a REALLY minty fresh mouth!

Average toothpaste. Nothing extra-long or extra fresh about it.

Crest Extra White with Scope Outlast, based on the commercials, sounded like it would provide minty fresh breath for an extra long time.  It didn't.  It worked fine as far as what I ordinarily expect out of a toothpaste.  It got my teeth clean and my breath fresh.  It didn't do what the advertising implied,though.  My teeth didn't feel any cleaner or my mouth any fresher for any longer than my usual toothpaste (Aquafresh Extreme Clean).

I liked the texture of the toothpaste.  It was sort of a green gel with little shiny flecks in it.  The flecks didn't add a weird feel to it like I worried they might.  You couldn't really feel them in your mouth at all.  The toothpaste was less foamy than my usual toothpaste, which is a pretty foamy one.  It was more an average amount of foamy.  I liked that about the Crest with Outlast.  It didn't make you feel like you were just frothing at the mouth and it didn't make a mess trying to foam out of the mouth, but was fizzy enough that you felt like your whole mouth was getting some of the effect, even the parts that might have not been being brushed directly.

The taste was nice.  A minty taste that you would expect from Scope.  It wasn't as intensely flavored as I'd hoped it would be, but it was flavored enough and didn't taste chemical or anything, just fresh and toothpaste/mouthwashy.

I didn't use the toothpaste for a long enough period to judge whether it lived up to its whitening claim or not.  It didn't instantly make my teeth any brighter, but I wouldnt have expected it to.  That kind of effect is likely to take time.

I received a free sample of this one, and I'm glad.  I wouldn't have wanted to pay full price for it.  It wasn't bad,but I would have been disappointed if I'd paid to switch from my regular brand for it.  I won't be purchasing it in the future.

Only toothpaste for me

from Humble, TX

Comments about Crest Extra White Plus Scope Outlast Toothpaste:

After I first tried the "Scope Outlast" toothpaste from Crest, I knew that I would never try a different type of toothpaste again. I have tried quite a variety of other types of toothpaste over the years and never really had a loyalty to any of them. When we'd travel, I buy a travel size tube of whatever was available or use the toothpaste brand that my hostess had on hand. Then I tried this one. It exceeded many expectations I never knew I had about toothpaste. The toothpaste does not aggravate my sometimes-sensitive teeth, and leaves my mouth so fresh that I am not self-conscious to talk closely with someone. My mouth feels so clean and minty for hours (or until I eat or drink). It's incredible. Our teenager borrowed our toothpaste while we were away from home and asked to keep the rest of the tube. For someone who is not excited about brushing his teeth, that's a huge compliment. And remember: if you are not already doing so…brush your tongue!

My favorite toothpaste.

from Stroudsburg, PA

Comments about Crest Extra White Plus Scope Outlast Toothpaste:

The Crest Extra White Plus Scope Outlast Toothpaste has been one of my favorite toothpastes for quite awhile. Even though I try new toothpastes when i'm done with those, I always go back and repurchase this. The Crest with scope toothpaste has such an amazing minty flavor that keeps my breath feeling fresh and my teeth looking clean all day long. I like that if I don't have the time to, or I just don't feel like it, I don't even have to use a mouth wash with this toothpaste because it gives me the feeling that I already have. It makes brushing my teeth very enjoyable and easier. I like that it has the green strips in it, they give my mouth a burst of freshness every time. I haven't noticed if this toothpaste has made my teeth any whiter because I've used other whitening products. But it does a great job at getting rid of plaque and reaching all the hard to reach spots in my mouth. It gives me an overall better clean then I've had with other toothpastes. Also I tend to have sensitive teeth, and this Crest toothpaste doesn't bother my gums or my teeth, so that's a plus. I would definitely recommend the Crest with scope if you're looking for a new toothpaste. Plus if you get it on sale it's pretty inexpensive. This will always be my favorite toothpaste.

Decent

Comments about Crest Extra White Plus Scope Outlast Toothpaste:

I got the Crest Extra White Plus Scope Outlast Toothpaste because I was hoping that the combination of the scope plus the whitening features would this toothpaste the "super toothpaste" in doing everything that I wanted - keep my teeth cavity free and also maintain their whiteness after having them professionally whitened. I was extremely disappointed, however, to find that the Crest Extra White Plus Scope Outlast Toothpaste does not do everything that it is advertised to do. My teeth did not become more white. They did not even stay the same level of whiteness even though I used this toothpaste at least twice a day as directed. It functioned as any other toothpaste in simply keeping my teeth clean, and cost a lot more to use. In my opinion, the Crest Extra White Plus Scope Outlast Toothpaste is not worth any more than a regular toothpaste and is therefore not worth the extra expense.

A Great Three-in-One Toothpaste!

Comments about Crest Extra White Plus Scope Outlast Toothpaste:

I love this toothpaste mostly because of it's SUPER DUPER fresh taste! It's awesome as a three-in-one toothpaste. It leaves my breath extra fresh and it is my favor tasting toothpaste on the market. The scope leaves your breath smelling fresh for a long time, and it feels great on your teeth. I love any toothpaste that offers up a lot of things in one. This has mouthwash, cavity prevention, breath freshner and whitening all in one product, which is awesome! As for the whitening aspect I really never have had much success with seeing any results from brushing. My teeth aren't getting any whiter with the use of this toothpaste, but they aren't getting any yellower either. The one complaint I have about this kind of Crest toothpaste is that they don't offer the scope kind in a sensitive version! I may still be purchasing it regularly if they did. Overall, for me this worked best for keeping my breath fresh a long time more than anything else and that's why it stands out to me among other toothpastes.

Pretty good toothpaste!

Comments about Crest Extra White Plus Scope Outlast Toothpaste:

This toothpaste works pretty well. It doesn't have an awful taste which is good because I can't handle the toothpastes that have a bad taste. They make me gag and it's just never a good experience. So I like this one for that reason. The only thing that I don't like about it is that it says it aides in helping to whiten your teeth but I honestly don't really see a difference, or much of a difference anyways. I mean maybe a little bit, but it definitely doesn't do a large amount in that aspect. But I can't complain too much about it. It works for me, and I guess that's why there are separate whitening techniques that you can use to help you whiten your teeth, but I do wish that this toothpaste would provide that all in one for you. But other than that, I would definitely recommend this toothpaste to other people, my family or my friends. It's toothpaste so you can't really expect too much from it. But like I said decent toothpaste that does a decent job.

Has Scope how cool is that!

Comments about Crest Extra White Plus Scope Outlast Toothpaste:

Crest Extra White Plus Scope Outlast Toothpaste really gives the competitors a run. this product contains two different products that I use nightly. Both toothpaste and scope mouth wash. So cool that they have combined the power of crest along with the cleaning power of scope. huge fan

Fresh Mint Amazing

Comments about Crest Extra White Plus Scope Outlast Toothpaste:

This is a very pleasing product to me that is very great. It doesn't burn my mouth like other products and it is very easy to brush your teeth with. I would recommend to anyone that wants that fresh minty taste in their mouths for the morning or the night.

Long Lasting Freshness

from Cincinnati, OH

Comments about Crest Extra White Plus Scope Outlast Toothpaste:

I love this toothpaste! The flavor isn't too strong, yet it's strong enough to last for a few hours after brushing. The flavor in your mouth does go away, however, my mouth still feels clean throughout the whole day. The scent isn't too overwhelming, but it's such a refreshing scent to smell first thing in the morning. I don't know if it's really whitening my teeth, but it's definitely keeping them the same shade of white at least!

works good

from Yonkers, NY

Comments about Crest Extra White Plus Scope Outlast Toothpaste:

in my review of **Crest Extra White Plus Scope Outlast** toothpaste i can truly say i like this toothpaste alot. it makes my mouth feel so clean. i feel like i can walk around and my breath be smelling good. i like its taste to. not many toothpastes have good tastes. but for some reason this toothpaste has a very clean smooth taste. some other toothpaste burn your mouth just a little bit. this one doesn't do this. like i said it keeps your mouth feeling fresh and clean. although this toothpaste is not really cheap it pays for its quality. what i dont like about this toothpaste is its price. i dont understand why toothpaste has to cost as much as it does. its toothpaste for god sakes. personally i dont feel like hygiene products should be so costly. you would think that the people who produce this product in stores would want its buyers to say oh thats some good toothpaste and the price is right not thats some good toothpaste but it cost too much. overall i do like this toothpaste.

Great toothpaste!

from Citrus Heights, CA

Comments about Crest Extra White Plus Scope Outlast Toothpaste:

Crest extra white plus scope outlast toothpaste is amazing! Crest gives my mouth a good clean feeling and it shows it also! I would highly recommend this to anyone. The scope in it is refreshing and leaves your mouth with a clean feeling. I think this toothpaste is a step above other brands. It seems to last longer than others and doesn't leave anything on your teeth. Crest extra white plus scope outlast is great quality and a toothpast worth buying. The only downfall for me is that it is a bit pricier than other brands. However, with saying that, the quality that you get is worth the extra cost. I would recommend this toothpaste to friends and family any day of the week! No more toothpaste that doesn't do its job!!