4.1

Crest 3D White Vivid Toothpaste

4.1

Pros

Cons

Helps whiten teeth without trays or creams

I recieved this to try out! Crest 3D white toothpaste is great! It really does help whiten your teeth, and it is a toothpaste! IT isn't one of those whitening kits you have to leave on for 20 minutes, it compares to that! I used it for 3 weeks and over that time frame I really started to notice a difference in the color of my teeth! It does make my teeth a bit sensitive after I used it for a few days in a row, but nothing major. I would recommend this to those who want to whiten there teeth an easy way. It saves a ton of money if you normally buy whitening kits. You give it a few weeks and you will see results and won't want to stop using it!

Crest products are always of a high quality!

I am personally a Crest fan and whenever they come out with something new I usually try it as soon as I find it on the shelf.  I usually use their Pro-Health toothpaste as it includes pretty much everything under the sun for tooth health, including whitening.  Regular use of it was getting my teeth white enough for others to notice a change.  Using this product however I was not as impressed as I thought I was going to be.  It boasts whitening your teeth 80% in two weeks.  I brush my teeth once a day, and it was not stated if this was based on once a day or twice a day brushing.  I liked the toothpaste just as much as any of their others, but I found it to be a little too minty for my liking as it seemed to leave my tongue a little numb afterward.  Also, after using the entire tube (more than two weeks) I really did not see much of a change.  My teeth are not perfectly white but I was expecting them to shine since they were already getting whiter from using their Pro-Health which includes whitening.  I saw a slight difference but I am not sure if this is just from wanting to see a difference or if there truly was a difference.  I may try this again however and use it twice a day and see if after two weeks I see a more significant difference and also document it with pictures along the way.  I would still recommend using this product though it is a little more costly than their others and it has about an ounce less than the Pro-Health I had been using.

Great tooth paste with a great taste

from West Virginia

Comments about Crest 3D White Vivid Toothpaste:

This particular toothpaste has a great taste that I really enjoy. It's minty/refreshing and it's great for me and my guy. I have noticed that kids don't seem to care much for the strong mint taste of this product but I am a fan of it. It foams up pretty well in my mouth even when I don't use water and on that note.. you don't even need to use water to "soap" it up in your mouth. I did notice just after two or three days my teeth appeared whiter and there wasn't as much plaque on my teeth. Also, I began to notice my gums were bleeding less when I flossed but it may be unrelated to the toothpaste.

The price on this paste is a bit more than other crest products but definitely worth it. There are two different Crest 3d White pastes out right now that claim to get you brighter in 3 days and in one week or 7 days. Personally I have used both and both seem to get me looking brighter after 2-3 days. The taste is great, the feeling is a feeling of literally being squeaky clean, and I love how refreshed and clean my breathe and mouth feel afterwards. I stopped using this paste for a while and switched to a different one and I noticed immediately that my teeth were not as white as with this paste. I am not sure if it's because the paste keeps them white or if the new paste just wasn't as good but I am a fan of this product because it does what it says it does. I didn't notice 90 % better but definitely 50 % better I would guess.

Overall great clean.
Great feel.
Fresh breathe.
Less plaque.
Whiter teeth.
No water needed.
Great flavor and no worries after about breathing or kissing ;)

This product really works!

Comments about Crest 3D White Vivid Toothpaste:

I am so happy that this toothpaste actually does what it says. There are so many that I have tried that don't work as promised. I found this toothpaste by chance at my local grocery store. I bought two tubes of it because it was on special. Both my partner and I used this toothpaste and noticed a big difference within a few weeks. I like the texture of the toothpaste and it reminds me of the traditional Crest toothpaste that I loved. My teeth looked cleaner, whiter, brighter, and much less yellow. I like how it also freshens the breath. It cleans really well and I feel that my teeth stay cleaner longer than when using traditional toothpaste. My partner had coffee and cigarette stains on her teeth and this Crest toothpaste significantly lightened the coffee and smoking stains on my partners teeth. Love how this makes my mouth feel sparkling clean. I will continue to use this.

Whiter teeth after one bottle

Comments about Crest 3D White Vivid Toothpaste:

I love this toothpaste! My husband and I started using Crest 3D White Toothpaste about 2 months ago and noticed improvement in the whiteness of our teeth after just a few uses. We both drink a lot of coffee, so we have more surface stains than many people. We noticed that other toothpastes were not cleaning out teeth like we wanted. I was brushing my teeth more than once before bed just to try to get a clean feeling. However, after just one use of Crest 3D white toothpaste, I felt that my teeth were cleaner. Another benefit of this product is the taste. The taste is minty, but not overpowering. There is enough mint taste to leave your mouth feeling refreshed and clean, but not feel like it's on fire. Most importantly, I noticed a difference in the whiteness of my teeth after sharing one tube with my husband. Most advertisements tell you that you will see a difference after just one tube; with this toothpaste you'll find that the advertisers are telling the truth. Another great factor in this product is the price. This toothpaste costs a little more than regular toothpastes, but the benefits of whitening and the good taste outweigh the difference in price.

White(er), but I wouldn't say it's vivid

Comments about Crest 3D White Vivid Toothpaste:

As a heavy coffee and tea drinker, I have been looking for a toothpaste that would help whiten my teeth, and Crest 3D White Vivid looked promising. It was reasonably priced, especially compared to strips (ouch! my pocketbook!). I have used it regularly for a couple months, now, and although it seems like it has helped some, I would not say it gave "vivid" results. I suppose you get what you pay for; it would be interesting to see if the strips, being quite a bit more expensive, did better.

My biggest complaint was the mint flavor. I realize this seems to be the standard in toothpaste, but not everyone is in love with mint. (Honestly, between the mint and the foaming action of this toothpaste, every brushing is an exercise in trying not to gag. It makes me not want to brush my teeth at all.) Crest does have another product that comes in cinnamon. Why couldn't this one have a cinnamon option, too?

A great toothpaste with lasting effects

Comments about Crest 3D White Vivid Toothpaste:

I really enjoy using Crest 3D white vivid white toothpaste. A white and bright smile is extremely important to me. I am an actress so my image is everything. Crest 3D white vivid whitening toothpaste really does work! This toothpaste always leaves my mouth feeling so refreshed and clean. I brush my teeth twice a day and I have to say that this is my go to toothpaste. The one problem I have with this toothpaste is the cost. It is rather expensive for a toothpaste. It does however work very well. You can sometimes find coupons for this product in the Sunday paper making it a little more affordable. This product is easy to use and really has given me wonderful results. I really can notice my teeth are whiter after about two weeks of using this toothpaste. You can buy this product from any local grocery store or drug store making it very easy to purchase. I would recommend this toothpaste to anyone looking to switch toothpaste brands.

Good Toothpaste

Comments about Crest 3D White Vivid Toothpaste:

Crest 3D whitening toothpaste is a good toothpaste, and I did notice a difference in my tooth color, but it caused my teeth to be slightly more sensitive. My preference is Colgate Optic White Toothpaste. Provides a more drastic whitening effect, and without the sensitivity issues.

One of the Few That Work

from MI

Comments about Crest 3D White Vivid Toothpaste:

I have always been a Crest toothpaste brand fan, and Crest has always been my "go-to" brand of choice. However, I love trying other brands, mixing it up, trying the newest whitening toothpastes to see if they really work, trying to organic toothpastes to see if they can freshen just as good while still being natural, etc.

That being said, I still always come back to Crest, just because it is the brand I grew up on and basically, I have never had a cavity and I just feel good about using Crest.

So, I always like to try whitening toothpastes, and I have found that the majority of the lower price point whitening ones don't whiten the way they claim they will. Well, Crest 3D Vivid white toothpaste is one of the few that seems to actually whiten, but only if you continue to use it for awhile. It's not going to whiten overnight, but that should be obvious. But I did find that if you continue to use it regularly, after a few weeks my teeth were noticeably whiter. It also tastes really minty and refreshing, leaving the mouth feeling super clean and that feeling lasts awhile.

Overall I think this is a great toothpaste and it can be found at a reasonable price compared to some of the other "whitening" toothpastes. I like it and really do think it works.

Not a huge fan of this toothpaste.

from Nazareth, pa

Comments about Crest 3D White Vivid Toothpaste:

I have used all different brands and kinds of toothpastes with all the different add-ons and this was one of the middle of the road ones. I did love how fresh the Crest 3D White Vivid Toothpaste made my mouth and that it really did whiten my teeth. This toothpaste should come with some kind of warning that when using it to not use it for a prolonged period of time. Because I had used the Crest 3D White Vivid Toothpaste for a long period of time it ate away at the enamel on my teeth causing them to be very sensitive to everything. I never had a sensitivity issue with my teeth until I had used this toothpaste for a extended period of time. The whitening agents in the toothpaste strip the enamel which is what causes your teeth to be whiter is what I was told by my dentist. He HIGHLY suggested that I stop using this and start using the Sensodyne Whitening which was a lot safer to use all together and does not strip your teeth but helps rebuild them. I would not suggest that anyone were to use this toothpaste for more than maybe one tube of this toothpaste and switching to something else.

I won't buy again.

Comments about Crest 3D White Vivid Toothpaste:

I bought a tube of Crest 3D White Vivid White Toothpaste and I didn't like the consistency or taste of it. I put it in the closet to use if I needed some toothpaste for traveling etc. Well I ran out of toothpaste, so I go to the closet and pull out the tube of Crest 3D White Vivid White and I can't wait to go to store and get a tube of anything else.

I usually like the Crest line of toothpaste, but not this one. It totally missed the mark and I find it hard to believe that it is from Crest. This toothpaste is so thick, it's hard to get it out the tube. When I start brushing my teeth with it, the toothpaste just stays in a blob and doesn't spread even with my electric toothbrush. As for the taste, I have no words to describe it other than its weird.

As for if it whitens your teeth, I have no idea because it is so awful that I can't use it long enough for any whitening results.

I would not recommend this toothpaste to anyone.

Not very effective

Comments about Crest 3D White Vivid Toothpaste:

Based on what I saw in the advertisements and commercials on television for the Crest 3D White Vivid Toothpaste, I was hoping that it would live up to its name and keep my teeth extremely white after the professional whitening I got from the dentist. I was really bummed out that it didn't seem to work all that well. My teeth did stay about the same level of whiteness, but they did not improve much and over time the whitening seemed to fade. The Crest 3D White Vivid Toothpaste was a bit more expensive than the regular toothpaste, although it did not seem to do much more than a regular toothpaste. The flavor was good, though, and the "minty freshness" seemed to last a little longer than other toothpastes. I have not had any cavities while using the Crest 3D White Vivid Toothpaste, and I am usually the kind of person who gets cavities due to a health condition that I suffer from.