4.1

4.1

Pros

Cons

• Minimal Side Effects:

Crest 3D isn't making you pull the glasses out, but trying!

While I was in one of my local chain of stores, I noticed ***Crest 3DWhite Multi-Care Whitening Rinse Fresh Mint.*** This also came with an 8 oz bonus bottle, and a pack of ***Whitestrips. ***The price was right, and after just reading a review on Viewpoints decided to give it a try. I wanted to see if it would work for me. As a coffee and tea lover, well those two right there help to stain the teeth. And we all know having it  professionally done can be expensive.

So I was up for the challenge, to see if indeed this and the toothpaste would make any improvements. (Toothpaste ~ another review.) It's a little over the 14 days, more like 21 days.

I will say you can feel some action happening in the mouth. No burning, but you can tell something or somebody is on your teeth. It's the gentle foaming action that is working on the teeth and freshening the breath with the Fresh Mint. ***Crest 3DWhite Multi-Care Whitening Rinse Fresh Mint***, I would say has made my smile a little whiter, as I have been following the "How to's" of twice a day. Once in the morning, and the evening.

Crest also guarantees to provide you with a whiter smile, or your money back within 60 days.

**And now for the ingredients:** Water, Gylcerin, Hydrogen Peroxide (those are the men at work...lol), Propylene Glycol, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Poloxamer 407 (I hope it's not a cousin of Fantastic's 409 :-). ) Sodium Citrate, Flavor, Sodium Saccahrin, Citric Acid.

**My Viewpoint: **My smile, or shall I say my teeth have lightened up.*** Crest 3DWhite Multi-Care ****Whitening Rinse Fresh Mint***, does work in my opinion. To really get the white teeth I believe, I would need the professionals to get that smile.

*This safely whitens teeth

*Kills bad breath germs

*Protects against stains

*And what I really like is the "No burn of alcohol"

Not much difference

I have tried many different mouth washes and this one seems just the same as the others, only worse tasting and more expensive. I take very good care of my teeth. However, I smoked for several years. After I had quit, I went on a search to make my teeth white again. Brushing alone did help but it wasn't enough. So I turned to Crest 3D Whitening rinse. It did not seem to be doing anything different than my toothpaste. So I moved to a less expensive brand that did not have the whitening factor added to it. Nothing different. I moved to bleaching my teeth and that seemed to be the only thing that helped. I bleached a couple of times and liked the whiteness of my teeth. I have not smoked in 3 years and I use basic toothpaste with basic mouthwash and my teeth are as white today as they were my last bleaching treatment. It works just fine but if you are on a budget and do not want to have a taste of peroxide lingering in your mouth, I would find something else.

Neutral. It works just as well as any other mouthwash

Convenience
Neither convenient or inconvenient. The price is pretty inconvenient for the work it does.

Just a bad taste. Nothing big

must have i think

from tennessee

About Me Casual User

Pros

• Cleans Hard To Reach Spots
  • Gentle On Gums

Cons

• Bad Breath
    • Daily Use
    • Whitening

Comments about Crest 3D White Multi-Care Whitening Rinse:

To me I really love this product it works like a charm safe way to use instead paying big bucks at a dentist to get teeth whitening done

Best Product on the Market, but High Priced

Comments about Crest 3D White Multi-Care Whitening Rinse:

This mouthwash is so nice and refreshing, and it works so well. It said it can whiten my smile in about 7 days. So I put it to the test and....it actually worked! People all around actually complimented my white smile and I told them exactly what I used, Crest 3D Whitening Rinse. It whitens teeth and freshens breath with a lasting effect. I enjoy using it and recommend it to others. This product is so easy, fresh tasting and leaves you teeth feeling clean. You can notice a whiter smile very soon. It leaves a fresh feeling in my mouth and my teeth feel very clean and white. Not only do they whiten teeth, but they stay white throughout the day. Stains really have some competition now. I find it safer than whitening strips. I find any other teeth whitening product unnecessary after using this mouthwash. Although this is a wonderful product, the price is quite high. The cost varies by store, but overall it's still costly anywhere you go. Of-course, it's cheaper to purchase it in bulk online and it's worth it because this mouthwash really works well.

Not much difference

Neutral. It works just as well as any other mouthwash

Just a bad taste. Nothing big

• Minimal Side Effects:

Doesn't do what it says.

from Kansas

Comments about Crest 3D White Multi-Care Whitening Rinse:

Crest 3D White Multi-Care Rinse does not live up to its claims of whitening and brightening your smile. I used this for a month in conjunction with the matching tooth paste. I didn't expect there to be any significant results but I was hopeful for at least a slight improvement. There was absolutely no change in the color of my teeth.

The rinse doesn't have the best taste. You can taste the peroxide in it but it is tolerable. You simply swish it around in your mouth then spit it out. It's not a major inconvenience or anything. I actually took before and after pictures of my teeth to compare the difference. Too bad there was no difference. I eventually stopped using this product since there were no results. I would rather use a better tasting mouth rinse.

I do not recommend this product. It did absolutely nothing for the color of my teeth.

It made no difference in the shade of my teeth.

Minimal Side Effects
    This rinse is fine for sensitive teeth. It never bothered my teeth at all.

• Minimal Side Effects:

Part of my every day tooth routine

from Hendersonville, NC

Comments about Crest 3D White Multi-Care Whitening Rinse:

Use this rinse along with the crest 3d white toothpaste everyday. I have had many complements on how white my teeth are even when I haven't used any white strips in a while. I am a coffee drinker, so using whitening products every morning and night is a must for me. Crest 3d white is cheaper than some of the higher end toothpastes and rinses, but it works just as well. Save yourself an expensive trip to the dentist to get your teeth whitened and just use this every day instead.

Crest Mouth Wash

from Stafford, Virginia

Comments about Crest 3D White Multi-Care Whitening Rinse:

I wouldn't recommend using this as I have had problems with stains on my teeth. I ran a search on the internet and a lot of people are struggling with this product. I do not recommend.

The effectiveness of this product is not good at all. I tasted a slimy substance after using this mouthwash. I couldn't stand it and it took me forever to get rid of it.

Convenience
    Although, it may be convenient to use a mouthwash rather than professional whitening or other types of methods of whitening I don't think it is convenient to get rid of the taste of it.

Minimal Side Effects
    The side effects are horrible. The taste, the stains, and even the look it gives teeth is horrible. I threw away and will never be using this crest mouthwash ever again. I am sad to say that I am actually scared to use other Crest products. I Use Colgate, and have been using Colgate ever since I found this out about the product. I highly recommend anyone using this product to search about it on the internet. You should be able to find a lot of information and complaints about it.

Does Wonders

Comments about Crest 3D White Multi-Care Whitening Rinse:

I was originally using something a lot cheaper than this. I started using this when I had the money to use it. I noticed a difference in the color of my teeth within a week. I would definitely recommend this and plan on continuing to use it! I can't wait until I can get the whitening strips!

Use in conjunction with Crest 3D toothpaste to optimize results

Comments about Crest 3D White Multi-Care Whitening Rinse:

My teeth weren't as white as I had liked them to be, and I was looking for a cheap and non-evasive way to whiten my teeth a bit more and to maintain its shade. I decided to purchase this product, as well as the Crest 3D toothpaste.

I brush my teeth twice a day with the toothpaste, and at night before I go to bed, I top everything off with a rinse of this mouthwash. I've noticed that my teeth have gotten slightly whiter, but I am more impressed by the fact that my teeth aren't as easily stained by coffee and tea as before. For drastic whitening results, I would recommend using whitening strips, but for maintenance and stain-prevention, I think that this mouthwash is a great a choice, and its effectiveness is definitely bolstered when used with the toothpaste.

I only pour a cap full of the mouth wash, and when I gargle, the liquid turns pleasantly foamy. I keep the liquid in my mouth for about 30 seconds, and I like how it kills germs and bacteria without being super painful (unlike Listerine products). After spitting the mouthwash out, it's important to rinse with water, or else your teeth may feel a bit weak (like if you leave whitening strips on for too long), but that's understandable since this mouthwash also acts as a whitening rinse.

Anyone in need of a mouthwash that kills bacteria but also whitens and prevents stains should definitely consider buying this product!

• Minimal Side Effects:

My favorite tooth whitening rinse!

Comments about Crest 3D White Multi-Care Whitening Rinse:

I can't say enough good things about Crest 3D White Multi-Care Whitening Rinse. In two days my teeth were 2 shades lighter! Crest 3D White Multi-Care Whitening Rinse also has a pleasant taste- unlike other products this rinse leaves your mouth feeling tingly clean. I used this rinse twice a day, every day for several weeks. I tried a different rinse prior to purchasing Crest 3D White Multi-Care Whitening Rinse and it was no where near as effective. This one kept lightening and lightening and it also improved the quality of my gums, which I wasn't expecting at all. You do want to make sure that you spit all the rinse out. I have read other reviews that warn users that if you swallow the rinse it can lead to an upset stomach. Obviously it isn't something that is meant to be ingested.

Get ready to see much whiter teeth!

Convenience
    The directions are simple and straight forward. As long as you use this product as directed you will see results right away.

Minimal Side Effects
    I didn't notice any side effects what so ever.

I love this

from San Diego ca

Comments about Crest 3D White Multi-Care Whitening Rinse:

The Crest 3D White Multi-Care Whitening Rinse is the best mouth rinse I have used thats made without the added alcohol. Its the only one I can use daily, because it does not burn my mouth yet it still whitens my teeth. I brush my teeth morning and night then I always follow up with this mouth rinse to give me that added freshness that last for hours. If your a coffee or tea like me I suggest you use this mouth rinse right after you drink to protect your teeth from staining. I saw great results doing it this way, and over a month I can say that this mouth rinse has contributed a lot to how bright my smile is now. I saw better results when I use this mouth rinse with the accompanying toothpaste from the crest brand. I do use this twice a day so thats how I seen great results, and also I think is unlikely you'll see results if you use this alone. That is why I use the accompanying crest toothpaste to give me optimal results. I enjoy the taste of this mouth rinse it gives me a lot of confidence knowing I have fresh breath for hours.