Other Hair Conditioners:
Creme of Nature
Creme of Nature Sunflower & Coconut Detangling Conditioner Shampoo 1000ml

Creme of Nature Sunflower & Coconut Detangling Conditioner Shampoo 1000ml

Cream of Nature Detangling Shampoo Works!

from Houston, TX

Comments about Creme of Nature Sunflower & Coconut Detangling Conditioner Shampoo 1000ml:

Lately, several shampoos have been on sale: Aveeno, Organics Pure & Natural, Herbal Essence, and more.  I'm into shopping the deals so I've been buying several of these other brands.

I shouldn't have.  It seems no matter what shampoo I try, none detangle my hair better than Cream of Nature Detangling shampoo.  Pantene matches this shampoo in making my hair soft, but this product alone also significantly loosens tangles, making hair easier to comb.  I actually combine this shampoo with Pantene conditioner for an allstar performance.

The only problem is, I'm not into wasting. So I now find myself using several other products, waiting to run out of them so that I can go back to the one I like: Cream of Nature detangling & conditioning shampoo.

One con of the product: Since I started watching sales and using coupons about 4-5 months ago, I still have not seen this product go on sale or have a coupon for it. Fortunately, it is not super expensive.