Other Hair Dryers:

from Cypress, TX

Pros

Cons

Comments about Creative Technology Ti Creative Styling Mini Bebe Hair Dryer:

I originally purchased this Creative Technology Mini Hair Dyer to take with me on family vacations (fits easily in suitcase), but I have been using it daily rather than my larger dryer.  It has a great design and puts out more heat than my large dyer, gets very hot!  It dries my hair so fast for such a compact size.  This little thing has much more power than you'd expect, and I would reccomend for daily use (not just when you want to pack a small dryer).  The color is great, and the price is great also!  The cord is plenty long, and allows me to have plenty of flexability in our bathroom.  Because of its compact size, it is very easy to store and even fits perfectly in my bathroom oversized drawer without taking up much room.  I love this little dryer, and know it will last for a long time (I've had mine for quit awhile, and it is still going strong)  You would never know that such a compact blow dryer could work so much better than a full size!

Also good for men...

from Oak Park, MI

Comments about Creative Technology Ti Creative Styling Mini Bebe Hair Dryer:

I'm talking about their mini hair straightener because there's no review for this one.

Hi, I'm a long hair man and I want to say to all the men that are going to read this; their mini hair straightener is really handy! I have it in the black edition and I really love the way my hair are thanks to it.

It's the perfect accessory for us, that are often forgotten in the "beauty world".

My girlfriend has their pink hair dryer, and the quality is also really good. It's a new brand, and it's a good one!

Fantastic!

from Belmont, NC

Comments about Creative Technology Ti Creative Styling Mini Bebe Hair Dryer:

I bought it with the mini ionika, a hair dryer, (Tattoo edition) and I'm really happy with them!

I have a small bathroom so it doesn't take too much room.

It doesn't cost a lot and I love the results!