Other Nail Products:
Creative Nail Solar Oil

Creative Nail Solar Oil

Awesome nail and cuticle conditioner

from Smiths Creek, MI

Solar Nail Oil:

Having been a nail tech for years, this is one of my favorite products to use on customers, as well as myself. It is the finishing touch to all my manicures. Solar nail oil is wonderful for your nails. It helps to prevent ragged cuticles and will help protect your polish. It is very easy to use and inexpensive for the job that it does.

After performing a manicure (wet or dry) and applying your polish, all you have to do is rub this wonderful oil into your nails and cuticles and viola - no more jagged, rough cuticles to catch on anything. I find that it is best to apply this product after hand-washing. I would recommend that you apply to nails twice a day. I usually apply it under my nail and around the cuticle, then give it a good rubbing in.

Cons: I find using this is that it takes some rubbing in, so that it absorbs completely.

Pros: Keeps nails and cuticles happy and healthy!!!

Extremely nourishing...love it!

from Bloomington, IN

Comments about Creative Nail Solar Oil:

I have had acrylic nails on for years, so I get my nails done every 14 days. I noticed (as did my nail tech) that my cuticles were getting extremely dry and starting to bleed. She recommend a different cuticle oil (opi pen), and I tried that but did not really notice a difference. I then went to a beauty supply store and explained my problem to the sales clerk and she recommended Creative Nail Design's Solar Oil. I am so glad I tried it. First, it does have a really nice scent (like almonds maybe?). Second, it really did moisturize my nails and I really noticed that my cuticles were more moist and bleeding less. The sales lady also told me that if you apply this right after polishing it instantly dires the polish. I have not tried it, but I suppose it would work. Also, this bottle lasts a long time. You just have to brush on a small amount! I highly recommend this cuticle oil! It is the best around!

Solar Oil works wonders for your nails

from Phoenix, AZ

Comments about Creative Nail Solar Oil:

Creative Nail Solar Oil is a conditioning oil for your nails and cuticles. Just a little goes a long way. I first tried it when a friend recommended it. Solar Oil absorbs quickly and leaves your nails and cuticles feeling 'nourished'. I noticed a big improvement in both my nails and in my cuticles within a few weeks after I began using it. i has a lot less breakage and far less torn cuticles. I live in a desert climate and it's very hard on my hands and nails. I use tons of hand lotion, etc but using this product really made a noticeable difference.

It dries quickly and doesn't stain. Although the bottle is small, it's already lasted a long time and still has a lot left in the bottle. it contains Jojoba Oil, Sweet Almond Oil and Vitamin E. Because of the jojoba and sweet almond oil it has a very light, fresh scent. it penetrates deeply and quickly and is not at all messy to use. I can honestly highly recommend it.

Solar oil is out of this world

from Alpena, MI

Comments about Creative Nail Solar Oil:

Solar Oil is a wonderful cuticle oil.  It was first recommended to me by a nail tech.  At first I was sure that it would be like every other cuticle oil that I have tried before.  However, I was pleasantly surprised.  Solar Oil actually absorbs quickly and doesn't stain, which is a big plus.  I have also noticed that while using Solar Oil my nails have actually become stronger.  They seem to be splitting and breaking much less than before.  Solar Oil is a great product which I would recommend to anyone.