3.7

Creations Garden Roccos Old School Tattoo Balm

3.7

Good For Healing and Hydration

from Pittsburgh, PA

Pros

• Absorbs Quickly
  • Moisturizes Well

Cons

• Deep Moisturization

Comments about Creations Garden Roccos Old School Tattoo Balm:

Having a lot of tattoos I am always looking for moisturizers and lotions that will keep my skin hydrated and to keep the colors from fading. This is a general balm that is thicker than a lotion but thinner than a typical tattoo cream or balm. There's almost no scent to it so you can apply it without worrying about it clashing with anything else that you might be wearing.

Trying to find this can be tough but it is sold online as well as at stores that carry different lines of tattoo care products. When I bought the container of it I wasn't sure how it would work out for my older tattoos; if you have newer ones chances are the balm is going to work better for you. It can be used on any type of skin but I do not suggest using this on something that is freshly inked so give it about a week of heal-time before you start using it.

Good For Healing and Hydration

from Pittsburgh, PA

Pros

• Absorbs Quickly
    • Moisturizes Well

Cons

Comments about Creations Garden Roccos Old School Tattoo Balm:

100% Natural Tattoo Balm, smells great, works great!

from Valencia, CA

Comments about Creations Garden Roccos Old School Tattoo Balm:

I love this product. it healed my new tattoos in half the time and brightened my old tattoos. it smells amazing like citrus. i love that i only need to use a little bit but it covers my whole piece and the 4oz jar lasts me forever. i highly recommend this product to everyone!