Other Arts & Crafts Supplies:
Crayola Wooden Art Table and Chair Set

Crayola Wooden Art Table and Chair Set

My son loves it

Comments about Crayola Wooden Art Table and Chair Set:

This table is very special because of the storage, seating and the multiple writing surfaces. Though I haven't had it very long, it seems to have become a dependable play area for my son. It is good-looking and compact. Seems to be durable so far. I would recommend this to anyone.

KEEP IT ON THE TABLE

from Franklin, OH

Comments about Crayola Wooden Art Table and Chair Set:

I DO NOT KNOW ANY CHILD WHO DOES NOT ENJOY CRAYONS AND CREATING.  I LOVE THE CRAYOLA TABLE AND CHAIR SET.  IT IS A GREAT WAY TO TRAIN THE KIDS TO KEEP THEIR ART SUPPLY IN ONE PLACE AND WHERE TO USE IT.  I HATE PICKING UP CRAYONS AND SMALL THINGS LIKE THAT.  IT IS MUCH EASIER TO GET THE KIDS TO PUT THEIR STUFF AWAY IN THE ART TABLE.  I AHVE A ROOM FOR THE GRAND KIDS AND THEY ALL LOVE ART.  I ADDED THIS SET TO THE ROOM AND THEY SIT FOR HOURS AND PLAY.  IT IS A MUCH BETTER WAY TO KEEP THEM OCCUPIED THAN SITTING THEM IN FRONT OF A TELEVISION.  WE NEED MORE ACTIVITES LIKE THIS TO GET KIDS INVLOLVED WITH AND THIS MAKES THE ACTIVITES SEEM MORE SPECIAL AND IT IS A GREAT WAY TO STORE THIER SUPPLES SNF TEACH THEM ORGANIZATION.  IT IS  ATTRACTIVE AND APPEALING TO THE KIDS.  IT IS A VERY STURDY SET AND LOOKS GREAT IN ANY ROOM.  IT IS A MUST HAVE FOR THOSE ASPIRING LITTLE ARTISTS.  WHAT A GREAT WAY TO MAKE THEM FEEL SPECIAL.