4.9

Crayola Crayons

4.9

Pros

Cons

Crayola Crayons are the best!

from Puyallup, WA

Comments about Crayola Crayons:

Crayola Crayons are the best crayons around! I have tried other brands that were cheaper and more expensive. For some reason none work quite as well as Crayola. You can get these crayons in a variety of sizes. I love the big box of crayons. There are so many colors to choose from and they come with lots of fun names for the colors. Sometimes the big boxes have a crayon sharpener in the back of the box as well. These draw and color really smoothly. They aren't too waxy like some other ones out there. They do break from time to time, but I don't know any crayons that don't. These crayons are perfect for kids of all ages and adults. I still like coloring in my kids coloring books from time to time. It's a good way to relax and brings back childhood memories. The other thing that I like about these is that they don't smell bad. Some crayons stink, but these aren't overpowering like other ones. These are the best crayon to have in your house. They are inexpensive, work really well and are fun to draw with.

My favorite brand!

Comments about Crayola Crayons:

These crayons have to be my favorite brand because of the variety of colors, the price isn't too expensive, and they color extremely well. Like every other crayon, these can and do break, especially if you have first timers using them but they do hold up pretty well. Love crayola!

Crayola Crayons is the best crayon ever made.

Comments about Crayola Crayons:

I have always been a crafty person and I love to color and draw in my spare time. I purchased these and they work so good and even have a sharpener on the back for when the crayon gets so dull you can't hardly color with them. They come in a variety of colors and I was amazed to find one named macaroni and cheese flavor and that they are non-toxic. The only thing I wish is that they would come up with a way to make the crayon not as easy for toddlers to get and break in half. Overall they are the best crayons made and you can get a lot colored with Crayola crayons.

The Best Crayons

Comments about Crayola Crayons:

Crayola Crayons are the best out there. Perfect for kids crafts, or for those of us who as adults, still find a use for crayons. The wax in the crayons is smooth and has excellent coverage. Here's a tip, if you want to make your own candles, break an old Crayola crayon into the melted wax, and voila! You've dyed your wax. Crayola crayons are an excellent, versatile product! You can't go wrong.

Nothing can compare.

Comments about Crayola Crayons:

Crayola crayons are superior above all others. They come in the most vibrant colors and transfer perfectly onto paper. Unlike generic brand crayons, these are not waxy. Although they can be on the expensive side for crayons, you get what you pay for. Crayola has built a reputation for developing high quality art tools for children, and you can never go wrong with Crayola crayons.

I love these crayons!

Comments about Crayola Crayons:

This is my favorite brand and color pack of crayons. It has all of my favorite colors and the crayons come in just the right length. I love using these crayons for any of my school projects. They shows up easily and can be colored in at different intensities. I like that I can shade one part, and then darkly color another. This makes it easier for me to get the effect I want on the paper. It is also great for when I have to do monochromatic (only one color) pieces for art class. I can use one color and it still be visible what I am drawing. I also like this box specifically. It comes with a built in crayon sharpener on the back. This is great for when I use one crayon so much that it becomes worn down. Then all I have to is peel back the paper and sharpen it. It doesn't have a catcher so I do have to stand over a trash can but, it isn't that much of an inconvenience of for me. I also like that the sharpener is only plastic so it is kid safe.

Really love these

Comments about Crayola Crayons:

Just like Crayola Markers, I've used the Crayola Crayons since before I could remember. Even though these are thin and very easy to break, I still love these crayons. I love that there is an abundance of different colors. I also like how easy it is to pill the paper back in order to keep using crayon until there's nothing left.

Are Great for Many Uses

from Detroit, MI

Comments about Crayola Crayons:

I have used Crayola crayons for a while and besides for coloring, they work great when used in-between papers and then melted down with an iron. Crayons are really used in an artistic way when heat is applied. Other than those uses however, I do enjoy the fact that Crayola makes a large assortment of crayons, and they are good for blending, but only blends well with analogous colors (rather than colors such as brown and purple, or yellow and black). Also, do not use so much pressure with the crayons, since they break easily, This has been one of my biggest problems, since I put a lot of pressure on them (although they do not require too much pressure to get the color out of them).

Still the best, even original

from Kansas City, KS

Comments about Crayola Crayons:

Nothing fancy here and can do tons of different things with Crayons. I loved them as a kid and now my children adore them. Even when they are small you can still enjoy them by melting them and making a picture!

Fun and clean

from Salt Lake City, UT

Comments about Crayola Crayons:

Crayola  has always been a great company and now they are coming out with so many more wonderful and unusual items. I love the new finger paints that only can be used on special paper so they wont get on the childrens clothing or the carpet or walls! I recieved a sample packet of this item and loved it so much that I bought some to have on hand for my grandchildren.  They  are five and eight years old and both love it. I keep some in my car for when they are out on errands with me so they wont get bored. Super benefit for me is no mess!!!