Other Humidifiers:

Crane Monkey Humidifier

Pros

Cons

• Output Volume:

Works great and so darn cute!

from lakeland, florida

Comments about Crane Monkey Humidifier:

This is the first humidifier that I bought for my daughter when she was very tiny. She had issues with sinus problems. I had done her room in jungle animals, so I just had to have this monkey humidifier for her. It was the perfect size and the cost was affordable. This humidifier worked really well for her small room. I noticed a difference in her baby skin within days of purchasing this humidifier. She did not seem as dried out. It is quiet, so I did not have to worry about it waking her up when it was running at night. The output for the humidifier is surprising, given how small the unit is. It is very durable, as I knocked it off the dresser at one point and it did not break or crack. It also helped her breathe better, so she slept better and longer than she did before I purchased it. This humidifier is affordable and I would definitely recommend this product. It is adorable and works great!

Adorable Design!

from Ohio

Comments about Crane Monkey Humidifier:

When I first saw this Crane Monkey Humidifier in the store I just knew that it was right for me and that my kids would love it! Winter was coming up so I had to purchase this knowing how horrifically dry it was in my house in the previous year. The Crane monkey is so cute and works great too - it dramatically helps to improve the quality of our sleep and my sinus problems ( I even think it helps with my snoring! ) . The auto shutoff feature it super fantastic on it because I know I can leave it on without the added worry of forgetting to shut the unit off after really long extended periods of time. It is really easy to run, I really only need to refill the water area about one day each week plus there is no filter needed on the Crane Monkey. It's the perfect humidifier for a child's room. It is beyond cute and very nice and safe!

Output Volume
Runs strong and is still very quiet compared to other competing brands.

Works great, can't beat it for the price.

Easy to clean, no filter necessary!

The monkey humidifier is built great, highly durable with a very clever design.

My kids love it they each want their own!

• Output Volume:

Worked well at first but then I started to have issues

Comments about Crane Monkey Humidifier:

I received the Crane Monkey Humidifier as a baby gift and thought it was adorable. I hoped it would be as functional as it was adorable. This humidifier worked really well for the first few months of use. I really liked how easy it was to clean and how easy it was to fill with water. The humidifier worked at a steady pace and produced a decent amount of steam as it was working. After a few months of use, I started to notice some hairline cracks in the plastic and also noticed that the humidifier was not producing steam very efficiently. I also noticed that the humidifier was more difficult to clean. There were several areas where a black film accumulated and I could not effectively clean the film off of these areas. Overall, this product is not worth the investment. It did not last and it is not a high quality humidifier. I would not recommend the Crane Monkey Humidifier to a friend.

Cute Humidifier

Comments about Crane Monkey Humidifier:

I purchased this Monkey Humidifier because it was too adorable to pass up. I happen to really like monkeys, so when I found this humidifier I was thrilled. The air gets so dry and that can cause problems so we definitely needed one, but my old one was too heavy to carry once filled with water. I've always hated the look and bulkiness of traditional humidifiers, so dressing it up to be both functional and cute was perfect for me. I love that this runs so quietly and produces a cool mist. Another feature I love about this is that there is no filter that needs cleaning or frequent replacing. It is a little awkward to clean, but for now I think it is great and it has prevented many stuffy noses!