3.9

3.9

Pros

Cons

• Output Volume:

Looks Great and Functions Even Better!

I bought this for my little one when she came down with a cold for the first time. Because she was so young we could not give her ANY traditional medicines, but she was so congested we had to try something.
For as unintrusive as this product is it did wonders for our daughter. The congestion did not go away immediately or even overnight, but it did loosen everything up and allowed us to remove a lot of the build up that we couldn't before using this.
It is also a cute little appliance completely appropraite for a child or baby's room. You can see the mist exiting through the eyes which is entertaining to our (now 2 & 1/2) daughter. Now that she is older, we keep this in her room through the winter months to add moisture to her room. She enjoys turning it on with a simple turn and watching the cool mist float out.
I cannot remember the exact price but I know it was very reasonable in price and has been a very good investment. It helped her as an infant and continues to do so in a safe non-medicated way even now that she is older. There are no hot spots out in the open for her little fingers to get to and it turns on and off with ease.
I would reccomend this for any age that needs more humidity in a whimsical package.

Output Volume
A full tank lasts us roughly 2 nights on a medium setting. When set to the highest output a tank will last us 1 night with visible constant output.

Within 24 hours our infant's congestion was loosened to a point where using a nasal aspirator was painless and cleared her nose with ease. We now use it to help with dry skin/itchy scalp & static during the winter months. It has maintained consistent performance.

It is kind of a pain in the butt to clean properly as the filling point is roughly 3" in diameter so you cannot scrub the inner tank surface. The base is easy to deconstruct and clean.

We have had ours a little over 2 years without problem or incident.

It's frog that shoots mist from its eyes! What's not to like? It is adorable.

Started out strong . . .

First off, I have the frog version but I can't imagine that the products would be too different from each other.

The humidifier started off strong but after a...Read complete review

The humidifier started off strong but after a week or so the adjustable setting seemed to stop working; It would function as if it were set on low no matter how high I turned the dial.

The base and top are detachable for easy water refill.  The first time I refilled the system it stopped working.  It appears that the bottom unit has to be emptied of water as well before the new full top unit can be placed back on, otherwise it stops pushing out steam.  Since the first water refill the unit hasn't quite been the same (see above 'setting' complaint).  I still use the humidified occasionally but I was a little disappointed at my experience after reading so many good reviews.

This is a cute, green frog cool mist humidifier

Comments about Crane Frog Cool Mist Humidifier:

This is a cute effective humiditifier for a kids room. It produces an effective amount steam.

Output Volume
The humidifier produces a small amount of noise, however the noise is not bothersome.

The humidifier produces a nice amount of steam, it helps the baby breath better. It does not get too hot.

I think that this item is hard to keep clean. I have some black water stains on the item. The top has 2 parts that click together.

I have had the product for over 3 years and it still works well. It is made well with durable plastic.

This item is super cute in a childs room, It gets the job done and can stay in the room asa nice decoration even after your child is feeling better.

• Output Volume:

Crane frog cool mist humidifier

Comments about Crane Frog Cool Mist Humidifier:

My allergies were getting really bad and I was struggling to breathe at night. I needed to get a humidifier to help me sleep more peacefully at night. So I bought the Crane frog cool mist humidifier because it was not so expensive and besides it looked so cute. Well I have to say this thing is a piece of junk that does nothing but make annoying noise. This product is supposed to add moisture into the air but it never does because the room remains dry even after running it through the night. The most annoying thing is that sometimes it shuts itself up and will not turn back on until after a while. I am always getting up in the middle of the night to put it on. It dries up the water in it so fast and it gets so hot am always scared it will go up in flames. After not getting any good results from it, I decided it was time to get a better replacement and am happy I did. I will definitely not recommend this product to anyone.

Works Great

Comments about Crane Frog Cool Mist Humidifier:

We absolutely love the crane cool mist frog humidifier. We just recently purchased this frog humidifier for our three month old baby's room. The cute little green frog shape is definately a great design for any little boys room. The crane humidifier animal shapes are really easy to clean with very little stress or effort involved. The froggy as my little girl calls it has great durability and strength. The performance of the crane humidifiers has been great. The volume output of this humidifier is great for any average sized room. The crane frog humidifier puts out just the right amount of cool mist into the air and keeps it from being too dry and stuffy. I would definately recommend the crane animal shaped humidifiers to anyone who has children. The cute frog and other animal choices are absolutely a perfect addition to any child's room. Definately a must have.

Fun Product with Great Results

from Emmaus, PA

Comments about Crane Frog Cool Mist Humidifier:

Don't be fooled by the cute little face and charming froggy figure, this little humidifier is absolutely wonderful! I was on the hunt for something I could use for my child's eczema and allergies. The mist helped moisten the skin and provided aid to breathing. It is very easy to put together and only has three or so parts to it. Perfect for someone like me! Filling the "head" with water is easy and mess free. The water container fits under most sink faucets and has a cap which screws on to the opening. I liked that control knob on the body of the frog allows for adding more or less humidity. Easy to operate. I used this humidifier in my child's bedroom and it quickly worked through the night. Never had any issues with the system over heating or causing a safety issue. Key thing to remember is to discard water regularly or else mold can become an issue which would not be good. I love this product so much I am looking to buy a few more for other rooms in the house. This would also make a great gift for an expectant mother.

Cute and useful product

from Wesley Chapel, FL

Comments about Crane Frog Cool Mist Humidifier:

I bought this humidifier because my daughter is in love with frogs. She is a daycare baby and comes home with every virus there is and seems to always have a stuffy nose. We live in Florida and she also suffers from allergies. I was in the market for a new humidifier and I let my daughter pick out this one.
It works great. It is quiet and does not bother her when she is sleeping, I think it is actually soothing for her. I leave it on the low setting and it runs all night and does not run out of water. It does not leak or cause extra condensation around the machine.
This is a great product for kids and is really helpful for my daughters allergies and being able to get a good nights sleep.

Output Volume
It gives out the perfect amount of steam when I keep in on a low setting.

This product is great and has worked so well without any maintenance.

I have not had any problems with this machine and I use it just about every night. It has really been a durable product.

Very cute and my daughter loves it!

The best for kids!

from Elko, Nevada

Comments about Crane Frog Cool Mist Humidifier:

When I bought this I had my kids in mind because they always messed with the other humidifier and I told them if they would leave it alone I would buy a cool one. This was an instant hit and my kids always remembered to turn it on and actually left it alone and they liked having it in their room. This humidifier is not only awesome to look at, it probably works the best out of any other humidifier that I have ever bought. We live in a very dry state so during the winter my daughter gets horrible nose bleeds if I do not have a humidifier on all the time. This humidifier cranks out the humidity and keeps her room very full of moisture and she never has nose bleeds anymore. It has been great every single time that my kids are sick! It is easy to use and a little bit of a pain when you have to clean it, but most humidifiers are. It is very durable and has kept up with all of my kids and they have not broke it yet, so I know that it must be pretty tough!

Good and Portable Humidifier

Comments about Crane Frog Cool Mist Humidifier:

We have owned and used this for over two years without having any problems. We only use it during the winter months. The size makes it easy to carry and move to different areas as needed.

Works fine for one room, such as a bedroom.

Holds up well with normal usage.

Simple and practical.

Good for Small room

from West Winfield, NY

Comments about Crane Frog Cool Mist Humidifier:

Bought this because it was on sale and need a small humidifier for the bedroom and this one looked cute. It works fine for a small room and is reasonably quiet. Probably would not be good for a bigger room.
If it is to be used around children it would be good as it is a cool mist humidifier and should be quite safe.

Output Volume
Seems to do a good job for a small item.

• Output Volume:

A frog everyone will love

from Peoria, AZ

Comments about Crane Frog Cool Mist Humidifier:

Just bought this cool looking mist humidifier for my daughter to use in her room. We live in a area that is very dry and discovered that humidifiers put just enough moisture into the room stopped the nose bleeds that our daughter was having. I probably could have found a plain Jane humidifier that would have been less money but I couldn't resist this little frog. It does a great job, is a real conversation piece and we think he is cute.

Output Volume
We were really surprised as it seems the output volume is as high as the humidifier that we were replacing.

Overall we are pleased with this little frog. He does the job, our daughter loves him and has even given him a name.

It is not any more difficult to clean this little humidifier than the old one that we have used. I would recommend one of these cute little humidifiers to anyone who uses humidifiers.

We haven't had this humidifier long enough for me to give a honest review of durability. I don't see any reason that this unit won't be with us for a long time.

This is such a cute humidifier. We love this new addition to the household and I don't have to feed it.

Great in the winter!

from Greensboro, NC

Comments about Crane Frog Cool Mist Humidifier:

I bought this humidifier several years ago when my son was about 3 or 4 years old. We used it some during the winter that year and then it was put in storage for a few years due to a move overseas. I came back and it came out of storage and into our new house. Last winter I got it out hoping it would still work and it did. We used it a few times or maybe a few weeks and that was about it. I put it back up (cleaned of course) in the closet and left it until a few months ago. So this winter my son was getting really stuffy and would have mild colds and serious trouble breathing at night (as I recall happening last year too). Many nights he slept with a breathe right strip on and it would help, but they were expensive and I too was stuffy so I thought of the humidifier. I got it out and set up and we started using it and it has made a MAJOR difference. No stuffy noses or trouble breathing, AT ALL! We have used it about 4 months now and will continue using it as long as the heating is running in the house. It helps so much! I make sure to clean it at least once a week if not more and fill with water every day or two as needed. It does make the room a bit cooler, especially if the door is not open, but not enough to outweigh the major improvement is has given to our breathing. I highly recommend this product!