2.6

Absolutley Horrible

Pros

Cons

Comments about Craig Electronics - CMP615D MP3 Player:

I got my craig mp3 player and for about three weeks it worked good, then I sort of forgot about it and a month later I saw it laying on my nightstand, I turned it on and everything was erased, all my music, all of my photos, everything. I would not recommend this for you unless you want a mp3 player that will fail on you.

Sound Quality
        It was hard to change the volume but the sound came out okay.

All I can say are three words. It. Was. Horrible.

Battery Life
        The battery life ran out very fast.

This was one of the few things that were good.

It was okay.

The design was nice I guess...

• Sound Quality:
        • Battery Life:

Excellent Product !!!!!

from Harriman, TN

Comments about Craig Electronics - CMP615D MP3 Player:

I've had my Craig for 4 years. I lost it about 18 months ago, just found it behind my night stand. Checked to see if it still worked --- battery was up, all my rock and roll music was still there !! Would recomend this to ANYONE. I also have several iPods I've bought recently but still love my Craig. I'm 63 yrs old and like to stay with what works !!! Geo. pope

Battery Life
        I would actually rate the battery life Excellent ++++

• Sound Quality:
        • Battery Life:

u got some problems BI*CH

from Grand Prairie, TX

Comments about Craig Electronics - CMP615D MP3 Player:

ive had this MP4 player for 2 years. Wonderfull! people who put it down as "BAD" just dont know how to use it! Ive had a good time with this thing. it plays FULL MOVIES and im not joking. when fully charged it actually does play 10 h. music or 2 full movies. GREAT IPOD ALTERNATIVE!

(By the way, Fu*k U if u posted a bad comment on this!)

pile of crap

from Charlotte, NC

Comments about Craig Electronics - CMP615D MP3 Player:

gave one to my  daughter for Christmas. stopped working 2 months later. wouldn't even turn on! needless to say she was heartbroken. i gave it a 1 because there was no 0 option. i hope the people at craig read these reviews.

Horrible customer service and altogether bad product!

from Trenton, MI

Comments about Craig Electronics - CMP615D MP3 Player:

I cant believe i bought this product!  All the songs say that they are currently on the player but it will only find A-K the rest are like they never existed!  The customer service department sucks I have sent 3-4 emails now asking for help and have not recieved even a piss off response!  DO NOT BUY CRAIG PRODUCTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not a good choice

from Portland, TN

Pros

Cons

Comments about Craig Electronics - CMP615D MP3 Player:

I bought this mp3/4 player for my daughter for Christmas, Of course I lost the reciet. It does not work as well as it should. The plug for the earphones is messed up. Depending on where the headphone jack is, it either works on the right side or the left side. Never for both at the same time. The battery charge is ok. It does load the music fine, however it came with the Windows 98 driver thoug, it was manufactored in 07. Not understanding that one. I guess you get what you pay for. I will be buying her a better mp3 player. Not sure which one, have to do some research on that first:) But, I am still out 25 bucks. Not good when your husband is still unemployed. My daughter does like it. So, for the most part, till I can buy her a new one, this one will do!

It's a piece of crap.

from Rockdale, TX

Comments about Craig Electronics - CMP615D MP3 Player:

I got a craig for my birthday around a month and a half ago, i've charged it twice, but after the second time charging it, it cut off, and won't come back on. it's dead. and they won't refund my money. it's not worth it.

My unit's been great! We only hear of the few bad experiences!

from Fountain Hills, AZ

For the CRAIG MP3 Player CMP615D

Obviously we want to vent our frustrations when something we put our hard-earned money goes awry. I've read the negative comments on this product, especially with the Customer Service responses.I am employed in a technical Fortune 500 Company, and a manager of a division dealing with this type of situation. It's a challenge for us because we don't deal with the " Satisfied" customers. (But WE do the best resolve based on each situation.)

Although I don't necessarily agree with Craig's refund/replacement policies, I would like to communicate to all that ALL THESE "TOYS" IN MASS PRODUCTION HAVE A FEW THAT GET PAST FINAL QA ! For the most part, however, they're great performing products that last and perform as intended.

MY POINT:  DON'T DAMN A PRODUCT BASED ON A HANDFUL OF NEGATIVE FEEDBACK COMMENTS! Think of the hundreds, if not thousands of these out there that everyone's happy with !!

(P.S. I bought one for my 11 year old Grandson, he uses the daylights out of it, and no problems for about a year now, and still going strong !)

garbage!

from Richardson, TX

Comments about Craig Electronics - CMP615D MP3 Player:

Bought a Craig for my daughter for Christmas...what a hunka junk!.

But what **really **made me mad was not being able to read the instruction book!

I understand that most electronics are now being made in China, but dang, can't these companies at least pay an English-speaking (or at least English-writing) person a couple bucks to write the instruction book, so people can understand it?

I wouldn't accept an exchange, just got my money back.

Congratulations Craig, your money-saving stunt there cost you a customer for life!