Other Leaf Blowers:
Craftsman C3 19.2V Lithium Leaf Blower

C3 19.2-Volt Lithium Blower Does More Work With Less Effort

Light, compact and cordless, the Craftsman C3 19.2-volt lithium blower can make quick working of clearing the sidewalk, driveway or garden without feeling like a workout. The blower weights only 5.5 pounds and is designed with ergonomic and balance in mind, to make it easy to handle. That does not, however, mean that it's a lightweight when it comes to performance.

Thanks to a special high-velocity nozzle, the C3 19.2-volt lithium blower can register up to 140 mph. That's plenty of power to lift and move all manner of yard debris or to clean the deck or patio in a hurry if company's headed over. The rechargeable battery gives you the convenience of not hassling with cords or gasoline and oil mixes.

Craftsman C3 19.2V Lithium Leaf Blower

• Light

• Pricy

• Lawn

Comments about Craftsman C3 19.2V Lithium Leaf Blower:

I am so happy with my purchase of the Craftsman C3 19.2V Lithium Blower. One thing that I really love about this product is the quality. It is really built to last. We live in a home that is surrounded by trees. It is beautiful in the fall but I cant stand the leaves everywhere. It took so much time to rake with a traditional gardening tool so I purchased this leaf blower and I am so glad I did. It really does a great job of getting all of the leaves up and keeping my yard looking great! I am so impressed with how easy it is to operate. At first I was skeptical because I thought it would be heavy and difficult to use, but I use it on my own all of the time! It is also pretty small so it is easy to store. If you need a leaf blower this is the one I would recommend. It is a great product.

• Was this a gift?: