Other Misc. Tools & Hardwares:
Craftsman 8-Inch Mach Series Adjustable Wrench

This is not your run of the mill adjustable wrench.  The Mach Series Adjustable Ratcheting Wrench is built for speed and strength.  Combine the quick slide adjustment and the ratcheting feature of the wrench which will allow for 5X's faster use.

Use for SPEED with the quick slide adjustment.  Forged design adds STRENGTH and also exceeds ASME requirements.  Craftsman unlimited warranty ensures durability and the ultimate in quality.

Craftsman 8-Inch Mach Series Adjustable Wrench

the ONE tool I need

from united states

Comments about Craftsman 8-Inch Mach Series Adjustable Wrench:

I am a fan of the Craftsman 8-inch mach series adjustable wrench. Since this has been added to our tool arsenal, I have not needed to use any of the other wrenches that we have floating around the house and the garage. Craftsman makes quality tools and products and they did not disappoint with their mach series adjustable wrench. I have not had an issue with the wrench head changing sizes when it is in use. In addition, I am easily able to adjust the wrench head to make it larger or smaller without issues. In addition to fitting all size bolts that I have thrown at it, Craftsman makes tools that are comfortable for all hand sizes to use. The mach series adjustable wrench is not too heady and I am able to use it in some awkward positions that some other tools may not necessarily leave that option for. I have officially found my new "go to" housewarming present for those people in my life.