Other Storage & Organizations:
Craftsman
Craftsman 6-Drawer Premium Heavy-Duty Rolling Cabinet - Black

Summary

Craftsman's 6-Drawer Premium Heavy-Duty rolling cabinet not only looks good but is built tough with the durability professionals prefer.  Open the drawers and you will experience solid, smooth drawer operation with DynaGlide™ drawer performance. Professionals will value key features like large aluminum drawer trim, ball-bearing slides that open and close easily and support up to 100 lbs. per drawer, GRIPLATCH® drawer retention system, and beefy 5 x 2-inch stylized casters that support up to 1,200 lb.

Keep your tools and your profession secure with the tubular keyed locking system. Store larger hand tools, power tools, supplies and more in the various sized drawers that packs 7,962 cubic inches of storage! Add to it the top chest (Item #009-58618) for one easy-to-use tool chest.

Craftsman 6-Drawer Premium Heavy-Duty Rolling Cabinet - Black

Great product

from Minneapolis, MN

Pros

• Attractive Design
  • Good Capacity
  • Protective
  • Quality Construction

Cons

• Organizing Goods
    • Storing Goods

Comments about Craftsman 6-Drawer Premium Heavy-Duty Rolling Cabinet - Black:

This is a great storage unit & really helped me to get more organized; very good value for the price

One of my greatest craft room additions

from Hendersonville, NC

Pros

• Attractive Design
    • Good Capacity
    • Protective
    • Quality Construction

Cons

• Cleaning
      • Large Rooms
      • Organizing Goods
      • Small Rooms
      • Storing Goods

Comments about Craftsman 6-Drawer Premium Heavy-Duty Rolling Cabinet - Black:

While searching for a new table for my craft room, I stumbled upon the entire line of Craftsman benches and matching accessories. I purchased the Craftsman work bench and the hydraulic stool which worked out amazing for me. When I went looking for something to organize all of my craft supplies, I thought I should check out the Craftsman cabinets to see if I could find something that would match the other Craftsman products I already had. I ended up purchasing this six drawer heavy duty rolling cabinet and it has been great. I love that it is on rollers because it makes it easy to move it when it is full of stuff. It is extremely durable and stable and I can see this cabinet lasting for years and years. It has tons of storage space and all of the drawers fit my craft supplies perfectly. I also love that it is metal, because I use the sides of it to stick things on with magnets (memos, etc). I would highly recommend this storage cabinet or any of the Craftsman storage cabinets for their various storage needs.