3.8
Craftsman
Craftsman 28" Dual-Stage Snow Blower

Craftsman 28" Dual-Stage Snow Blower

3.8

This is the worst snow blower

from Saco, Maine

About Me Novice

Pros

• Clears to the Pavement

Cons

• shooter kept breaking

• Driveway

Comments about Craftsman 28" Dual-Stage Snow Blower:

This is the worst snow blower! I would not recommend it to anyone. The shoot maneuver continuously broke. The mechanisms that allows you to turn the shoot kept breaking. We went to have it fixed so many times but it always broke again. We went to more than shop to have it fixed and were told by multiple people that there is a design flaw with this shoot and it will never be in good working order. This was very disappointing! We have a very long driveway and it made snow blowing very long and tedious because we would need to manually turn the shoot and make sure that it stays in place. We sold this snow blower to someone that used it for spare parts. We went out and bought a Honda snow blower. If it wasn't for this problem with the shoot, the snow blower would have been great. We had to place a few shear pins, but other than that it ran great. We will never buy this brand of snow blower again.

Great option for the price

Comments about Craftsman 28" Dual-Stage Snow Blower:

I found this snowblower to be one of the best I have ever used. The controls are very simple to operate, and the blade chews through even the crustiest snow with ease. Great traction and maneuvering capabilities. Great handling. I would highly recommend it!

• Handling:
  • Engine Power:

It's OK - Problems with this Year 3

from Omaha, NE

Comments about Craftsman 28" Dual-Stage Snow Blower:

Works great the first year but have had issues with it since. . . it does not blow snow as far as I wanted and I have a wide 3 car driveway and wish that I can split th e driveway and blow snow solidly either way but it does not blow that far (ok, may be with the wind). I take care of my equipment but have not had much success with Craftmans. I'm in the market for a Toro or John Deer for my next snow blower.

This Craftsman Snow Blower 28" is powerful

from Mount Prospect, IL

Comments about Craftsman 28" Dual-Stage Snow Blower:

Since I have been using this Craftsman Snow Blower it has been much easier to remove our snow than before. I get it done faster and I can also do the sidewalk on both sides of our next door neighbors.

Craftsman Snow Blower Great Deal

from Geneva, NY

Comments about Craftsman 28" Dual-Stage Snow Blower:

We have had the Craftsman 250cc, 4-cycle, 28" Two-stage Snowblower for a while now.

First of all it's a good value, it's Craftsman!!

It has a 250cc Briggs & Stratton engine and a two-stage auger/impeller. It's powerful enough to move the heavy, wet snow easily, especially the stuff at the end of your driveway. I like that it has 6 speeds going forward and 2 speeds for reverse. The variable speeds allows me to work at the pace I need to and makes it easy for the young and old to use it with ease.

One important factor to me when shopping for a new snowblower was that it had an electric start. No one wants to be out in the cold pulling a cord time and time again. This has a handy push button electric start and works like a dream! It also doesn't damage my blacktop driveway, it has this Glide Tech polymer skid shoe, that keeps everything damgage free.

I'm a single mom and this was not only a great buy but it's so easy to use and gets the job done right!

When you simply hate your shovel...

from Boston, MA

Comments about Craftsman 28" Dual-Stage Snow Blower:

When it snows more than 10 times a season and your front driveway and walkway take almost 2 hours to shovel, you might want to consider getting one of these bad boys of Winter. If you ever wondered what it's like to invite 15 of your closest friendsy over to help shovel, then you can find out by using a Craftsman Snowblower. This thing sucks up snows and sends in flying like a medival catapult. Got mine at Sears. Not cheap, but worth it.

What a great relief, no hassel snow removal

from Danville, IL

Comments about Craftsman 28" Dual-Stage Snow Blower:

A craftmans snow blower that will place the snow away from your path.  This is a powerful machine that distributes the snow where you want it.  No need for shovels that strain your back and makes you sweat, just use this snow blower this winter and you will be very satisfied with the great results.

Craftsman 250 cc is easy to start, easier for women to use.

from Tooele, UT

Comments about Craftsman 28" Dual-Stage Snow Blower:

The Craftsman 28" 250 cc Dual Stage Snow Blower is a good quality product at a fair price. Plus if you take advantage of a sale and / or additional coupon or promotion, it is an even better price! This model starts easily even without using the electric start. This Craftsman model is much easier for a woman to use compared to some of the cheaper models available. The extra features of this model, like the electrc start and headlight are really an added plus.