Other Storage & Organizations:
Craftsman
Craftsman 26 in. 5-Drawer Heavy-Duty Ball Bearing Rolling Cabinet - Camouflage

Summary

Outdoor enthusiasts will enjoy this Craftsman 5-drawer heavy-duty ball-bearing rolling cabinet with high-resolution camouflage wrap and the 10,450 cubic inches of storage it affords.  Open the drawers and  experience solid, smooth drawer operation with DynaGlide™ drawer performance.  This unit features four different drawer heights to accommodate various sizes of hand tools, power tools and parts.  And, don't worry about loading the drawers up, each drawer holds up to 75 pounds!  Add to it the ball bearing top chest (Item #009-46116) for a fully wrapped, striking combo!

Craftsman 26 in. 5-Drawer Heavy-Duty Ball Bearing Rolling Cabinet - Camouflage

Craftsman classic with a twist.

from Florida

Verified Reviewer

Comments about Craftsman 26 in. 5-Drawer Heavy-Duty Ball Bearing Rolling Cabinet - Camouflage:

I bought this Craftsman tool cabinet because the camp caught my eye. While I love the classic red and black designs, I instantly wanted this one when I saw it because it was different.

The good- it's camo, it's sturdy. It's a brand I am familiar with and believe in. The drawers move smoothly. These are all pluses, very good things. It is also very well made.

The not so good- the thing is heavier than I thought it would be making it a little hard to move. But other than that I couldn't find anything wrong with it.

Because it's a Craftsman product it is a little more expensive than your average off brand tool storage system, but as a huge tool collector and user in this case the cost is really worth what product.

I use this on a weekly basis and it has helped keep all my smaller handheld tools well organized and kept up off the floor and out of my little ones hands.

Overall if you are in the market for buying a new place to store and organize your tools, this is what you need to get.

• Was this a gift?:

worth every cent i spent on Craftsman 26

Pros

• Gives A Large Area By Org
  • It Can Be Used In Various
  • Save Us From The Chao

Cons

• A Little Bit Small But I

I love it so much and i recommend everyone to buy it really it so great.

• Was this a gift?: