4.8
Other Lawn Tractors:
Craftsman
28861X
Craftsman 24HP 54" Complete Start™ Turn Tight® Garden Tractor - Non CA

Summary

Craftsman 24 HP 54 in. Complete Start™ Garden Tractor Lets You Get Everything Done with One Vehicle

The Craftsman 54 in. Complete Start™ Turn Tight® garden tractor has everything you need to cut your lawn comfortably. You get a deck with a 54 in. cutting path and a vehicle with a 6 in. turn radius. This means a faster and more efficient cut. The design also has a fitting for attaching a hose to the deck so you can clean your tractor to keep all of your components running smoothly.

Compatibility and the Craftsman 24 HP 54 in. Complete Start™ Garden Tractor go hand-in-hand. Attachments that will work with this vehicle include tiller, bagger, aerator, snow plow and snow thrower. You will be able to use your tractor during every season. The 24 HP motor gives you all the power you need to get over hills. The hydrostatic transmission makes hilly terrain even easier on you and your machine.

Craftsman 24HP 54" Complete Start™ Turn Tight® Garden Tractor - Non CA

4.8

Pros

• Easy to push & steer (4)
  • Adjustable cut-lengths (3)

• Landscaping (4)
  • Large lawns (3)

Easy to use.

from Florida

About Me Do-It-Yourself

Pros

• Adjustable Cut-Lengths
  • Easy to Push & Steer
  • Ergonomic Grips

• Large Lawns

Comments about Craftsman 24HP 54" Complete Start™ Turn Tight® Garden Tractor - Non CA:

When we aquired a new property a couple weeks ago, it came with more land than several of our other properties. This meant I was in the market for a new lawnmower/tractor. I automatically knew that I wanted Craftsman, I have several other products made by them, and generally speaking they are my go to lawn product company.

I looked at several different models before deciding on the Craftsman 24HP 54" Complete Starts, Turn Tight Tractor. I wanted something with a decent amount of horse power, that wasn't too much for me to handle by myself.

I got that and so much more with this purchase. It's a powerful tractor, but something I feel comfortable handling by myself.

One of my favorite things about riding/using this tractor- is that even thought its built to get the job done and be a effective piece of machine, it is also very comfortable. Which makes me a little more eager to cut the grass and do the yardwork. The seat is padded, and the handles/steering almost conforms to your hands when using.

Another important factor to me, is the ability to clean it after using it. I generally use it for 2-3 hours at a time, and I'm someone who has to clean yard gear after using it. I can't stand putting something away dirty. This is really easy to clean-and clean it safely. Which can sometimes be trouble.

I am very glad that I purchased this Craftsman tractor, and I would for sure reccommend it for someone who is looking to buy a tractor for large lawns or landscaping.

the perfect choice for perfect move

from morocco ;fes

About Me Do-It-Yourself

Pros

• Adjustable Cut-Lengths
    • Easy to Push & Steer

Cons

• Noisy

• Large Lawns

Lawn Tractor is the best thing ive ever used.since i bought it i stopped using my car when the weather is perfect.everything about it is perfect: the speed,comftable, and easy to use.everybody should own it

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Home distinctive courtyard when doing this tour jars

from oran ALGERIA

About Me Novice

Pros

• Easy to Push & Steer

• Landscaping

I love this ride the tractor and walk around in my garden in good flexibility and even at night by illuminations cruise

great tractor

from Mill Valley, CA

About Me Professional

Pros

• Adjustable Cut-Lengths
      • Easy to Push & Steer
      • Ergonomic Grips
      • Lightweight

• Mulching

I love this tractor, it cuts great.The turning is tight so i can cut oval lawns easy.The best part is that it is esy on the grass, it wont rip up your lawn if stop and go. It has plenty of power for thick grass and a hilly yard. I quess i just wish they made it in 4 wheel drive! LOL! buy it you will love it.. HAPPY lawn pro!