4.8
Other Misc. Tools & Hardwares:
Craftsman
Craftsman 17 pc. Screwdriver Set

Summary

Craftsman 17 pc. Screwdriver Set: Essential for Any Small Toolkit

This 17 piece Craftsman Screwdriver set is perfect for all of your needs around the house and the shop. The Phillip blade tips are designed to ensure tighter tolerance and fit.  Serrated, slotted tips provide excellent screw holding.  The alloy-steel blades are heat-treated for maximum strength and durability and coated with a satin-nickel finish to ensure a corrosion resistant tool. The chemical-resistant butyrate handle provides comfort along with grip even under the toughest conditions which allows for the proper levels of torque for your needs.

Craftsman 17 pc. Screwdriver Set

4.8

Very durable. Easy on the hands.

from USA Nashville, TN

About Me Avid Do-It-Yourselfer

Pros

• Durable
  • Good Design
  • Quality Materials

Cons

Used friendly.

Best EVER screwdrivers

from Mesa, AZ

Comments about Craftsman 17 pc. Screwdriver Set:

Craftsman was always my Dad's favorite brand of tool. One, because they perform and Two because they are guaranteed for life. So it became mine. I am a woman with tools, lots of them and almost all are Craftsman.
    The screwdrivers made by Craftsman, don't bend, break or crack on the handles. I have some that I have had for over 30 years. Still in great shape. The last ones I bought 15 years ago and still look like new. If you take care of them they WILL last a lifetime. If not, well then let the good folks know, cause we all know every now and then something breaks.

More Screwdrivers Than We Need!

from Hartford, CT

Comments about Craftsman 17 pc. Screwdriver Set:

We received this set of screwdrivers as a holiday gift; it was time to build up our DIY options and the one reversible/bit hand-held screwdriver I have had since college would no longer cut it.

We certainly didn't expect or need this many tools, though! This set is more than complete, philips head and flatheads in all sizes, down to the teeny glasses one. Craftsman is a quality product, we probably won't need another screwdriver for life! These are simple basic tools, strong metal in a plastic handle. The clear/red/blue handles are sturdy with a good grip design. They obviously range in length and handle thickness in proportion with the 'bit' size. The longer ones could be difficult to get into smaller spaces, but hopefully that's where the smaller ones can come in handy!

We'll be needing a toolbox really soon for properly storing these but we're excited to have any screwdriver we'll ever need!

I love my new screwdriver set!

Comments about Craftsman 17 pc. Screwdriver Set:

Being a stay-at-home mom with a husband who works a lot, I have (out of default, really) had to learn how to do little home fix-it projects. I asked for a tool set for Christmas, and I'm so pleased with this one! I don't know a whole lot about brands with tools, but I know some, and Craftsman is holding up its good name for me! Really, my husband readily admits, this set is actually a bit above and beyond what I would or will ever really need and use. It's overwhelming how much you get! Seriously, there are seemingly infinite sizes of sockets, ratchets, wrenches, and more. Not to mention an awesome assortment of quality screwdrivers! Although I think that my husband will use these tools almost as much as me, I've put it to work already and I love them. I've put the kids' toys together, used them on very thick wood, and more since I got them. It really seems like a set that will last for years. I'd recommend this Craftsman set to anyone! (Psst..Their drills are awesome, too! Also a must-have!)

Perfect Screwdriver Set

from Hartford, CT

Comments about Craftsman 17 pc. Screwdriver Set:

I always seemed to lose screwdrivers or never seem to have the correct size one around when I need it but this awesome Craftsman Screwdriver Set has solved that problem.

This has every screwdriver a person could ever possibly need for any application. There are different sizes, lengths, and both flat head and Phillips head models. The short one is particularly nice for snug spots and the longer handled ones are perfect for opening paint cans when necessary!

I love that every single item in the set is well made and very sturdy feeling in the hand. These is truly a set that will last you a lifetime. The plastic handles are contoured and textured so they are easy to grip which makes using them very comfortable. The plastic handles will also last a lifetime versus wood handles which can decay if exposed to the elements.

I definitely recommend this set to anyone who is looking for a great set either to start with or as an addition to or replacement for an existing set. You really cannot go wrong with it.

Good Quality Set

Comments about Craftsman 17 pc. Screwdriver Set:

The Craftsman brand has always been the most popular brand in our home ever since I can remember. Not only is it a good quality brand, but there are also a ton of Craftsman products to choose from. The Craftsman 17 piece Screwdriver Set did not let us down. I love that anytime I need a screwdriver, no matter the size, I can always rely on this set to help me through my project. I appreciate the different sizes and the quality of the screwdrivers. They are not flimsy or weak and always work as needed. I often have issues finding tiny screwdrivers to fit my small battery or toy needs, but this set seems to always have the right size that I am looking for. The price range is also right what you would expect for a screwdriver set, but not to extreme for the quality. This is a great set for everybody living in an apartment to a farm. If anybody out there is in the market for a good screwdriver set, I highly recommend buying this set from Craftsman.

These screw drivers are great for anything that needs a repair.

from West Virginia

Comments about Craftsman 17 pc. Screwdriver Set:

I received these as a Christmas gift as a request to my mother because I recently purchased a home in need of some serious repairs. I always seem to need a screw driver and I can never find the right length, the right width, or the right thickness. If I do manage to find a screwdriver, I find a Philips when I need a Flathead or vice versa. I was excited to get these and I have put them to use immediately. I often find tasks around my trailer where I need a few inches of space to get into a corner or a crack and put a screw in and this set seems to have variable lengths and widths aplenty.

These screwdrivers are extremely durable and they have a lifetime warranty. I've beat and banged them up already on many tasks and they have withstood everything they have had to endure. They make great wedges, good hammers, and are best at being a screw driver. I am always in need of tools and these go great in my toolbox or in the car. The only thing I wish they had was a magnetic end to draw the screws and nails to them. They have a lifetime warranty so if they every rust, break, chip, etc. I can just take one into sears and they will trade it out for the exact match without any charge. All I have to do to replace one is walk in, get the replacement, and let customer service do the rest. These are a great set and will continue to serve me for years.

Great screwdriver set

from Greensburg, PA

Comments about Craftsman 17 pc. Screwdriver Set:

I am an anomaly - the handy female, following in my mother's footsteps (she is far more handy than my father). Although my husband is an advanced DIY-er, I am also a frequent user of these Craftsman screwdrivers around the house. As our house has been restored over the last four years, these screwdrivers have seen a lot of use. I will confess that I am not always overwhelmed or favorably impressed by the quality of Craftsman power tools, but their hand tools tend to be high quality. This screwdriver set contains a wide range of sizes and types and covers nearly every size range we have encountered for normal home use. I most recently used these to replace/update several outlets in a bedroom and they worked very well - no slipping or deformation. These screwdrivers still look brand-new after years of use. I would buy them again if I had to, but at this rate they are going to last a very long time. They are even frequently used by our 2.5 year old son to practice putting screws into a board (he is following in our footsteps already and is obsessed with tools) and I have absolutely no fear that he will damage them (just a mild fear that he might damage himself accidentally).

Just What Ya Needed!

from Ohio

Comments about Craftsman 17 pc. Screwdriver Set:

Craftsman has the most durable tools out there that will never fail or crumble apart on you on the job. I use to work in home repair shop selling and repairing faucets and different sink fixtures for many years and I went through screwdrivers like crazy. A lot of the cheaper sets I used at work would just get chewed up almost instantly while working. The craftsman screwdriver tips never wear away they stay perfectly solid which is extremely important when you are trying to avoid stripping hard to remove screws. The Craftsman screwdriver set has just the right size screwdriver for every job. I still use them all of the time and they have held up like new. If your are looking for quality craftsmanship, look no further than this seventeen piece set of Craftsman screwdrivers. The rubber grips fit nice in your hand and are pretty easy to hold if your on tough jobs for long periods of time.

Very durable

Comments about Craftsman 17 pc. Screwdriver Set:

I got this set several years ago, and even after countless uses, the screwdrivers are in great condition. With so many different sizes of screws, everyone needs a wide variety of screwdrivers. With the seventeen different options provided with this set, you are always covered. When I first saw this product and how cheap it was, I was worried that the quality would be below average, but I was wrong. These screwdrivers have held up great over the years. In fact, one time I was screwing in a wall outlet plate, and the screwdriver slipped and went into the socket. The plastic grip on the screwdriver saved me from being electrocuted. That screwdriver no longer looks mint condition, but it is most certainly useable. One thing I do wish this set had is a carrying case to keep everything organized for travel and to show the different sizes, but for this good of a price, one can afford to buy a carrying case. Overall, these are very good screwdrivers and are very handy for random projects.