Other Bath Soaps & Scrubs:
Crabtree & Evelyn Lavender Triple Milled Soap

Crabtree & Evelyn Lavender Triple Milled Soap

Crabtree & Evelyn Lavender Soap - An experience not to be missed

Comments about Crabtree & Evelyn Lavender Triple Milled Soap:

Crabtree & Evelyn has been around for many, many years, and quite rightly so. To date, they have crafted an impressive range of naturally fragranced soaps, but the Lavender Triple Milled Soap, is by far my favorite.

It is no secret that having a warm bath at bedtime is relaxing, and that lavender oil is calming, so what better marriage is there than to combine the two in the form of Lavender Soap and this has been perfect by Crabtree & Evelyn.

Not only is it a great soap with a scent of heavenly lavender but this is a bar of luxury. It looks pretty with a visible hue of delicate violet and is clearly a soap only for the most feminine of women. It leaves your skin soft and supple. The aroma of lavender oils fill the bathroom and experience leaves you with the impression that Crabtree & Evelyn have crafted, and not made, this soap! I cannot recommend the product and the brand highly enough.

Ahhhh! A soap that's relaxing and beautiful smelling

from Sherman Oaks, CA

Comments about Crabtree & Evelyn Lavender Triple Milled Soap:

If you ever get a chance to buy Crabtree & Evelyn's soap, choose the Lavender scent. I received the bar of soap as part of a gift set that had bath crystals, body wash, etc, in it but it's the soap that I remember best. It was the best smelling item in the entire basket. For me, anything with a scent is always iffy for me because scents sometimes trigger my migraines but this one certainly did not. In fact, it relaxes me everytime I used it. There's something about lavender that's soothing as well as pleasant. Crabtree & Evelyn triple mills their soaps infusing oils every time they mill it so your skin becomes soft and silky. What I like is that I can still smell some of the lavender on my forearm as I'm about to go to sleep. They say that lavender helps you fall into a deeper, more restful sleep. I have to agree. I really do sleep a lot better when I use Crabtree & Evelyn's Lavender soap.