Other Foundations:
CoverGirl

Pros

Cons

Very good!

I received a free bottle of COVERGIRL &Olay Tone Rehab and was happy to try it. There are several things that I like about it. Firstly, it goes on very smoothly and blends well. Secondly, it is dewy, which is great for my dry skin. Thirdly, it lasted all day long without touch-up. Finally, I liked the way it did not accent fine lines, like some foundations do. One should note that this is not for women with oily skin. I think it is an excellent foundation, but I do feel that it is a little pricey; therefore, I would wait for it to go on sale before purchasing it.

The Commercial Is Better Than The Product

I love the commercials for this product. But I haven't had much luck with any of the Cover Girl foundations. Cover Girl was the very first foundation I used back in the day and while the technology is certainly far more advanced, the results aren't what I am looking for, I think the product covers fairly well, but it does not have sunscreen, the colors aren't a great match for my skin (medium, yellow undertones, tans easily) and the lines and wrinkles are not blended away. Continued use does not improve skin texture. I also find it a bit thick and it does not blend easily. And after I do get It blended in, I want a bronzer and some blush on top of it because I just don't feel like me. And you need sunscreen too. Tinted moisturizer with sunscreen leave me feeling finished and pretty. Tone Rehab comes in at a great price point, but if I end up throwing it away then it is just money wasted. Spend less on the advertising and more on the product. And put sunscreen in this product.

Goes on smooth and blends imperfections

Comments about CoverGirl and Olay Tone Rehab 2-in-1 Foundation:

I really loved the feel of this product. I had been combining foundation with lotion to make it go on smoother. This product does all of that for me. It's feels wonderful. I also think it made my skin look more even. I don't have a lot of age spots, but I have a few more then I used to. With this product you don't have to worry about them. Another thing you don't have to worry about is the scent that some face makeup will have. This product does not smell and it stays on your face so you don't have to reapply. I would recommend it to anyone who needs a lighter foundation for everyday wear.

Just "okay"

Comments about CoverGirl and Olay Tone Rehab 2-in-1 Foundation:

I was excited to try this foundation when it first came on the market. I love the Covergirl and Olay concealer, so I figured this would be great as well. While it is nice, it is not for my skin - I have very oily skin and this just made me feel greasy. It does smell great, which is a rare quality when it comes to foundations. I would definitely recommend it for dry skin, as I have a few friends that use it and love it, but definitely stay away if you have an oily complexion like me. Luckily it didn't make me break out or cause any reaction other than leaving me more oily than normal. This is one of those 50-50 products where it either works well with your skin type or it doesn't - unfortunately for me, it wasn't a hit. I do hope they come out with more Covergirl and Olay products, because I'm always up for trying out new ones but this one just didn't happen to do it for me and I was a bit disappointed with it.

Not good for my skin

Comments about CoverGirl and Olay Tone Rehab 2-in-1 Foundation:

I had high hopes for this foundation, but it fell short for me. I don't think this foundation was made to work with my skin. I have combination skin that's slightly oily in the t-zone. This product slipped around on my face throughout the day, and by midday (only about 5 hours in) there was barely any pigment left on my skin.

One of the things I did like about this product was the way it applied. The Olay moisturizing properties of this foundation made it apply effortlessly. Sometimes I have a problem with foundations blending evenly over my skin, but this foundation blended like a dream. Although this foundation didn't cover my blemishes, it did apply well over my blemishes.

This product was light coverage on me, but I couldn't build it up to be higher coverage. Something about how moisturizing it is made it difficult to build up the pigment.

Although I'm not a fan of this product, I think that people with drier skin types would really love it!

nice coverage

from San Diego ca

Comments about CoverGirl and Olay Tone Rehab 2-in-1 Foundation:

This is such a great liquid foundation it's perfect for my dry skin type. The CoverGirl and Olay Tone Rehab 2-in-1 Foundation makes my skin look amazing while covering imperfections. It moisturizes my dry skin since it has the added Olay serum, but at the same time it feels very weightless on my skin. I like to use my fingers when using this foundation it gives me the most natural coverage I can also build it up to fuller coverage with my makeup brush. It covers my blemishes, and acne scarring that I have without looking caked on it does not emphasize my imperfections at all. This line has a variety of shade ranges I was able to find my skin tone shade with the correct undertone. I noticed that it did not clog my pores at all I do put a primer underneath just to make this foundation last on my skin throughout the day I also like to set with a powder incase I get shiny. I am not bothered by the fragrance in this foundation. I love the packaging it comes in a pump when you push it down the product pushes up so you waste to product at the bottom. I highly recommend you try this out.

Comments about CoverGirl and Olay Tone Rehab 2-in-1 Foundation:

I have tried many different foundations in the past. I tend to switch between liquid, powder and cream foundations. What I love most about the CoverGirl and Olay Tone Rehab 2-in-1 Foundation is that it is two different products in one. I have been a long time user of both CoverGirl and Olay products so I was happy to see both brands in one product. The CoverGirl foundation is very light and airy. It covers my skin nicely and helps to cover any blemishes. It leave me with a nice even skin tone. The Olay helps to moisturize and hydrate my skin. This foundation used long enough over time can help to improve skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. This foundation however, can be used for women of any age. Even if you don't have any wrinkles or lines, this is still a great foundation to use. It doesn't irritate my skin at all. It has a nice feel on your skin and it helps to improve your skin over time. If you want a good foundation that will help to give you healthy skin, then this is a good one to try.

Great foundation.

Comments about CoverGirl and Olay Tone Rehab 2-in-1 Foundation:

I love this foundation. This foundation is very easy to blend with your fingers. I don't even use a makeup sponge or foundation brush. I let the heat from my fingers warm the foundation and blend it smooth into my skin. It feels very light and clean and airy while wearing it. It gives just enough coverage and stays put the whole day, probably thanks to the Olay serum it contains. I can tell the Olay serum also adds moisture to my skin, which I greatly need. It was pretty easy for me to find a shade that matches my skin tone, since there were a wide variety of shades to choose from. Olay and Covergirl are respectable brands, so it's no surprise they hit a home run with this combo product. The only reason I gave it a 9 instead of a 10 is because I don't really like the way it smells. I'd rather my foundations not have much of smell, and this one smells rather strong. However, that won't keep me from buying this fabulous foundation.

Great coverup.

from Ann Arbor MI

Comments about CoverGirl and Olay Tone Rehab 2-in-1 Foundation:

I love this coverup. It's by far the best one that I've ever tried. It is a little bit expensive, but for the most part, it's just as expensive as the other coverups, so I think it's worth it. It blends really well with your skin and it doesn't look cakey on your face, so your skin really does look flawless instead of covered in makeup. You can easily find a shade to match your skin tone, and it evens out the redness and blothiness that I sometimes get. My face is also really sensitive, so I sometimes have problems with breaking out or getting really dry skin from putting on makeup, but with this, I didn't have that problem. It works almost like a lotion but it really covers up your imperfections. It stays all day long, and it doesn't even wear off when I sweat, which is really important for me because I play a lot of sports. Put a little bit of powder on over a thin layer of this and your skin looks perfect.

Finally, a perfect foundation!

Comments about CoverGirl and Olay Tone Rehab 2-in-1 Foundation:

There is so much I love about this product, I hadly know where to begin. The way it makes my skin look and feel is amazing. It moisturizes my skin while covering my imperfections. Its light enough to make me forget I'm wearing makeup, but gives great coverage. Covers my blemishes well without looking caked on. The price is great for someone on a budget. And I have to mention the fact that the makeup is pushed up out of the bottle so you really get every last drop. NO waste! It comes from a company I know and trust.

My favorite foundation

from Delray Beach, FL

Comments about CoverGirl and Olay Tone Rehab 2-in-1 Foundation:

I love using the CoverGirl and Olay Tone Rehab 2-in-1 Foundation. The color match (#125) is terrific and close to my own skin tone color and the product feels so smooth when applying. The only downside is that it does not have an SPF factor (which made me choose a 8 instead of a 10 for the rating scale). A SPF factor is very important and all cosmetic firms (in my opinion) should have them included. Right now, I'm applying a small amount of suntan lotion 70 SPF (Neutrogena) underneath my foundation, let it dry for a while and then apply the foundation. It's not the best way to do this but I really enjoy using the product. I've been using it at least 6 months or more. I would very much recommend it. It's also very easy to clean off. However I must confess, that if they don't come out with one that has an SPF factor in it I may need to search otherwise as I much prefer applying one time makeup with SPF as opposed to applying one time SPF and one time Foundation.

I like it, but I cant use it.

Comments about CoverGirl and Olay Tone Rehab 2-in-1 Foundation:

My mom tried this foundation out, and when she did not like it, she gave it to me. It was my first foundation to try besides CoverGirl liquid foundations.

I applied it with a makeup sponge, the smell was not exactly pleasant, at least not to me personally. It does not have a bad smell, just one that is not appeasing to me at all. I continued using this foundation for about a month, but then something awful happened. I apparently have an allergy to it and got a red, bumpy rash beside my nostril/on my upper lip. I (not being make up savvy and never having a reaction to something) did not know it was an allergic reaction at the time. I just thought it was my skin acting wonky (I have oily/acne prone skin). After a few months of it not going away, I finally looked it up and learned it was an allergy and proceeded to discontinue my use of it, unfortunately. The rash cleared up within a few weeks.. I absolutely LOVED the coverage, and was sad to have to stop using this foundation!

I WOULD recommend this product, but would also warn people who have sensitive skin or are prone to allergic reactions to certain products to tread lightly when using it