Other Mascaras:

CoverGirl VolumeExact Mascara

Pros

Cons

• Ease of Application:

A mascara that delivers exactly what it promises!

When I was in my twenties, & early thirties, I never wore mascara, except for special occasions ( dates,going out dancing, etc). I was very lucky to have been blessed with long, thick, black, Bambi- like lashes.  When I reached around 40, all that changed... I had to find something for my thinning lashes. I've been using Covergirl Volume Exact mascara for some time now, & have been very pleased with the results. People are constantly saying how beautiful my eyes are, & what gorgeous lashes I have. I love this mascara for several reasons: The results are fantastic, it never smears or smudges ( I use regular, not waterproof), & the price is right. I have used some great department store brands, also with great results, but for 3-4 times the price, so I'm sticking with Cover Girl!

Doesn't even compare to it's sisters LashExact or LashBlast!

I have tried a LOT of mascaras on my quest to find the perfect one.  Even though I have found a couple really great mascaras, I still have fun finding new ones - enter **CoverGirl Volume Exact Mascara**.  I absolutely love Lash Blast and Lash Exact, so I thought I would love this one too, but that's not the case.

***CoverGirl says: ***"Volume Exact has an innovative, flexible brush with tiny micro chambers that surround individual lashes with the right amount of mascara to create voluminous, yet separated lashes."

I was disappointed in **CoverGirl Volume Exact Mascara **because it provides absolutely no length to my lashes.  All it does is add volume and separation.  Lash Blast is better because it adds volume, length *and *separation.  I also find that **Volume** **Exact **is slightly clumpy.  Unlike Maybelline's Define-A-Lash, this mascara will only let you run the brush over your lashes once or twice before it gets thick and yucky.  If you wanted, you could apply Define-A-Lash mascara for 30 coats and still not get clumpy!

Although **CoverGirl Volume Exact **isn't a bad mascara, I wouldn't buy it again because I love Lash Blast and Lash Exact so much better.  If you're not looking for long lashes, just thicker ones, you should love this mascara.

If you would like to read the reviews for mascaras I love, here they are:

- Maybelline Define-A-Lash [click here][1]

- CoverGirl LashBlast [click here][2]

- CoverGirl LashExact [click here][3]

[1]: http://www.viewpoints.com/Maybelline-Define-A-Lash-Mascara-review-07784
[2]: http://www.viewpoints.com/CoverGirl-LashBlast-Mascara-review-fee16
[3]: http://www.viewpoints.com/CoverGirl-LashExact-Mascara-review-813c3

I was so impressed with the way my eyelashes looked after this.

Comments about CoverGirl VolumeExact Mascara:

There was something very unique about this mascara. I have yet to be let down by this product, it's so wonderful in so many different ways. For one, the brush really combs your eyelashes out and actually curled my eyelashes. It held all day, and my eyelashes looked so long and thick, but they didn't become clumped or spidery. It maintained a very dramatic and dark look, while still keeping the look classy, which I absolutely loved.

• Ease of Application:

Great for stick straight lashes.

Comments about CoverGirl VolumeExact Mascara:

The cover girl volume exact mascara is. Great product is you have eye lashes like mine. My lashes are short and they stick straight out. They will not hold a curl. This mascara really does help my eye lashes look longer and you can actually see them. I recommend this product to everyone, especially if you have short lashes.

Great mascara

Comments about CoverGirl VolumeExact Mascara:

This product is very good. The formula is pretty dry but not too dry that it can't preform well. It's get for that natural look . Plus it doesn't clump up and you can apply layer after layer .

Ease of Application
The formula is not wet so you don't have to worry about it getting on your eyelids . However if you are a person who like to do alot of layers , don't let each layer dry just to layer after layer or else it won't go on as well as it should .

• Ease of Application:

CoverGirl Volume Exact Mascara is good enough for me.

from Buena Vista, VA

Comments about CoverGirl VolumeExact Mascara:

**Cover Girl Volume Exact Mascara is the mascara I always use because it is my inexpensive standby.  I don't know if there are beter productsout there or not because I don't wear mascara often enough to know the difference.  The point of mascara is to give your lashes some color so they don't disappear on your face.  Covergirl works well enough for me.  It goes on smooth as long as it is not old.  It also washes off easily.  Since I don't  care for a lot of make up I learned a trick for applying mascara that really works for me.  I only apply the mascara to the top to the outter edges of my eyes.  This gives a little boost without making my eyes look overdone.  Since it's CoverGirl there are always coupons out there and good deals to be found make this a very economical choice for households with limited incomes and for busy, practical moms.  Cover Girl is usually my makeup brand of choice  **

Don't like the brush

from Centreville, VA

Comments about CoverGirl VolumeExact Mascara:

The mascara itself is not bad. It certainly doesn't stand out as a great mascara, but not a terrible one either. The colors are fine and the price is good. It's the brush that I don't like. It caused the mascara to go on clumpy and made my lashes stick together. Maybe that is what the "volume" is all about, but I did not care for it.

I still use it but am looking for a replacement

from Brownsville, PA

Comments about CoverGirl VolumeExact Mascara:

I was suggested this mascara after my normal brand, Mac, was no longer produced. My Mac mascara could be used forever without drying up but for whatever reason, within weeks, this mascara seemed completely dry. When applying it, it began to flake off onto my face. I should note I did not use waterproof mascara, and water soluble mascara is usually a bit flaky. But aside from that, it doesn't add much length to lashes. I don't wear much makeup, but I like to wear mascara for some length and definition. I try to have a natural look but this mascara makes that hard because it's really heavy and clumpy. After applying the mascara, I had to use a lash comb to remove all the clumps and then the product would end up on my face and in my eyes. I would like to point out, however, that once I got the mascara how I liked it, it did stay in place well and hardly anything would flake off onto my face throughout the day. Also removing it was easy with warm water. So it's a bit of a hassle, but until I find something better I'm going to continue to use it.

wow this is great!

from Harrison, OH

Comments about CoverGirl VolumeExact Mascara:

I like to wear mascera that makes an obvious difference on my eyes. I definelty foind what I am looking for with Cover Girl Volume Exact Mascara. Application and easy and with just one single swipe my lashes are pumped with volume! It really does make my eyes pop and makes them look bigger as well. It stays on and I do not need to have to worry about little black flakes around my eyes by the end of the night. I have only used the waterproof kind so I do not know how non waterproof would fair but the kind I use works great for me. I have always had great look with covergirl products. They are not too expensive and I know what I am getting!

One thing is it does dry very fast and after I look in the mirror if I decide I want to add another layer it looks very clumpy. Other than that it is a great product and it does exacly it says it is going to do! I love it and I know you will, too. Give it a try!

Gives what your lashes want!

from Ridgewood, NY

Comments about CoverGirl VolumeExact Mascara:

I own two products of these: one is waterproof with a blue striped and the other is not waterproof. I think this is better than the CoverGirl Last Blast mascara because this product's wand is long enough and has control for a matural volumizing length. I recommend it because we all know the most of drug stores carry CoverGirl product. This products add volume and it's great! There is barely no clumping. For my advice for longer looking lashes, I will use any business card to help build up my lashes, and this helps! The waterproof contain more wax which help make lashes stay on longer and you will have a few chances of having panda eyes, even thought the hot summer time. The packaging was cool because the bottle of mascara and the wand is separated and this is my favorite mascara from CoverGirl.

This mascara is awesome!!!

from Doylestown, PA

Comments about CoverGirl VolumeExact Mascara:

I work at a zoo and have a very dirty and sometimes wet job. I was looking for a mascara I could wear to work that I wouldn't have to worry about running, or flaking, or rubbing off. I tried this stuff and I think it is awesome. No matter how wet it does not just wipe off nor does it flake or wear off during the day, once i put it on it stays on allllllll day. This is most definitely a great product and works great in any environment. I also like the way it does not clump my lashes and it looks great no matter what the conditions are outside. I would definitely recommend this to a friend and i would most definitely buy it when I run out. I love this stuff!!!!! Great product for a great price!!!!!!!!!!

This mascara beats all others!

from Rialto, CA

Comments about CoverGirl VolumeExact Mascara:

I have searched all over through nearly every mascara on the market and I have never found a mascara that works as well as this one. I am very picky about mascara and that is why it has taken so long to find a good one that adds volume, but without clumping! There are many mascaras that can volumize your eyelashes but they are often problematic because they clump them together at the same time, which is not attractive! This one, however, does not clump. Ever. In addition to adding volume, it also adds some length which is fantastic. You don't need to do more than maybe 2 coats. The best way to apply the coats is to apply one coat, wait a few minutes (maybe do your foundation while waiting for the first coat to dry) and then apply another coat. It never clumps so you do not have to worry about that!!!!!!! That is such a nice feature!!! ... I love this mascara and would reccommend it to anyone!