Other Foundations:

CoverGirl Smoothers Pressed Powder

Covergirl is great!

from Minot, ND

Comments about CoverGirl Smoothers Pressed Powder:

I have been using Covergirl ever since I started wearing makeup. This is literally the only makeup that does not make my face break out or get too dry. I am also very pale so it is hard to find something that covers up red spots or anything else that does not turn orange. I use the pressed powder because it is less messy, but the only negative thing I can say about it is that I don't like the smell. It kind of has a medicine smell to it. The liquid base that I use does not have the smell, but the powder does. I also really like that Cover Girl is not as expensive as some brands, but seems to stil keep good quality makeup and great new products coming out. They have a wide range of shades, which I really like. I have used all kind of different things they make, but I think this pressed powder works best for me and you can't beat the price. I also noticed that it does not dry my skin out like some other things I have used in the past. One thing that I did find is that if I don't wear the liquid base, the powder does not stay on long.

CoverGirl Smoothers Pressed Powder Foundation

from Norfolk, VA

Comments about CoverGirl Smoothers Pressed Powder:

I Love this! Being a red head it's hard to find the right make-up that goes with my skin complexion. This is the perfect shade, it doesn't feel heavy on your skin, and it applies smoothly. I would highly recommend this product!

CoverGirl Smoothers Pressed Powder Foundation Translucent, Fair

from Spring Hill, FL

Comments about CoverGirl Smoothers Pressed Powder:

I have been using CoverGirl Smoothers Pressed Powder Foundation Translucent, Fair for many years mostly because it does the best job of hiding my larger pores. I have never been disappointed by this make up ever! Unfortunately I was not blessed with perfect skin and have some acne scarring. Well when I use this powder it is like magic how it smoothes out my skin and makes the redness and pores dissappear. I never leave home without it!